Regular bulges on TV

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone remember the show "White Shadow"? It was about a former professional basketball player who became a coach for the basketball team at a mostly black inner-city high school located in South Central Los Angeles.

Anyway, I watched it almost every week because inevitably there were up the shorts shots when the team was in uniform and sitting on the bleachers. I wish I could find video because there was always something!

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone remember the show "White Shadow"? It was about a former professional basketball player who became a coach for the basketball team at a mostly black inner-city high school located in South Central Los Angeles.

Anyway, I watched it almost every week because inevitably there were up the shorts shots when the team was in uniform and sitting on the bleachers. I wish I could find video because there was always something!

I used to watch just because I wanted to be Ken Howard after the games, walking around in the shower area talking to the players as they showered, often right up by the shower partitions.

As for others, over the years I have seen far too many to be able to list them all here. The sad part though, has to be how a man can show for weeks and weeks-sometimes the entire season-and then, the censors get wise or get a memo from the execs, worried about advertising revenue (thanks to those far right churchies who vow campaigns against the program) and suddenly the men are essentially crotchless-either fixed up to realign the goods, or shown standing spread legged or behind furniture or sticking their head (the upper one) around a door.

One who always delighted though when given a chance to be shown sitting down, was the late Harvey Korman. Not the most enticing face or body to look at; but, with that crotch show, it didn't matter.

Reactions: azladd and ezryder

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is a shame how that all changed over the years. I say, "Show your hard-on, package, or whatnot....." Everything is just so different now than it was in the 70s and most of the 80s.....now, everything has to censored. Damn censorship.

curiouslan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wolf1bear2

I assume by "the other one" that you mean James MacArthur on Hawaii Five0. Yes, he shows dick often in the TV show and it is quite large.

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry Fratpack, check again. Robert Conrad was wearing tighty whities in the episode you describe. Another man that always showed a nice bulge was Tom Selleck in Magnum. In one of the early episodes he is walking through the yard pulling on a shirt. From the flopping around his package was doing it was pretty obvious he was naked under the running pants he had pulled on.

i lived in Hawaii as a kid, grade school, high school and two years at byu hawaii...most guy that i knew and know, NEVER wore underwear...jungle rot is the reason...all that sweat from the groin area just wears down cotton. most go commando, so if selleck went commando, i suspect this would be the reason.

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That second one certainly doesn't leave much to the imagination. Neither does the one of Landon above. The biggest bulge I ever saw on TV was sported by some guy doing a 1/2 hour infomercial for a gadget to put under the hood of a car to increase its gas mileage. He was packing some serious stuff and you could almost see every vein on it through his pants.

yeah...man, i saw that late night rip off ad for the TORNADO fuel saver..
the guys name is STEVE CANNON..i could not fuckin believe that the ad was not edited..his fucking cock was moving as he walked..VPL in white pants..incredible

XXLJohn1955

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah...man, i saw that late night rip off ad for the TORNADO fuel saver..
the guys name is STEVE CANNON..i could not fuckin believe that the ad was not edited..his fucking cock was moving as he walked..VPL in white pants..incredible

Hummm...Have to search for that... This is a hot thread. I thought I was the only who noticed this guys.

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Two shows I watch just for the VPL's are:

Kojak. I remember when I was a kid, the show was a pretty big deal. I remember seeing Telly Savalas on a talk show talking about his "sex symbol" status... the women were wild for him.

After watching many re-runs recently, I noticed that Telly is ALWAYS sporting a visible VPL.

iSpy. This was always a favorite when I was growing up. It was strange because I would always be glad it was on, but the stories always lost me.

I've been watching re-runs of this show lately too. This has to me one of the most homo-erotic shows I've ever seen. The show is great, locations and sets are wonderful, and the fashion is unusually top-notch. These guys share a room where ever they go :rolleyes:, they are always taking their shirts off, or disrobing for a shower, or lounging around the pad in their shorty kimono robes. Robert Culp is the only person I know who can wear a kimono robe and wrap it specifically to accentuate the package beneath. While these two don't constantly show VPL, the appearances are frequent. There are times I believe Bill's package deserves 3rd billing.

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There was a show where a guy was a trucker and traveled with a monkey - BJ and??? The young truck driver showed frequently.

______Applegate on BBC Cash in the Attic (a year or 2 ago) always interesting to look at. The other newer guy shows dick too.

Joey Lawrence in Brotherly Love was classic bulge.

Jason Gedrick is a good bet whenever he shows up.

Drake and Josh - Drake Bell packs his jeans

Six feet Under had some great vpl too - Peter Krause must be hung.

Ryan Kwanten on True Blood - he is so built!

Brolin on Marcus Wellby M.D. adds some value to the old reruns

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There was a show where a guy was a trucker and traveled with a monkey - BJ and??? The young truck driver showed frequently.
BJ & The Bear, with Greg Evigan as BJ. Some time later, he was on the show My Two Dads with Paul Reiser.
______Applegate on BBC Cash in the Attic (a year or 2 ago) always interesting to look at. The other newer guy shows dick too.
Alistair Appleton