Regular bulges on TV

hamletbb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Back in the early 80s there was a series called "Tales of the Gold Monkey" or something. It was in the same vein as, and tapping into the success of, Spielberg's movie "Raiders of the Lost Ark". The main character in the tv series ("Gold Monkey") often showed an interesting bulge.

hammie

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ok, I know this is a strech and probably will show my age... but. When I was a kid watching after school TV's Micky Mouse Club... There was a serial running 'Spin and Marty'. I don't remember which one it was but they were in the 'bunkhouse' and one of the guys was in the top bunk, the covers were pulled up tight and he had a hardon. Well in those days it probably was a boner! But I remember doing a lot of pounding the pud thinking about it.
:wank:

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Fratpack the episode I am referring to was on Wild Wild West. He and a Confederate Colonel are being held prisoner by a group of supposedly war wounded Union soldiers in the scene West and the Colonel are stripped to the waist and shackled to crossbeams to be whipped. Before that happens Artemis comes in gets them free and a fight ensues. As Bob Conrad fights with a stunt man the crotch and inseam of his pants rip apart and you see his tighty whities the scene shifts to another angle and the damaged had been repaired.

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
arktrucker said:
Ok, I know this is a strech and probably will show my age... but. When I was a kid watching after school TV's Micky Mouse Club... There was a serial running 'Spin and Marty'. I don't remember which one it was but they were in the 'bunkhouse' and one of the guys was in the top bunk, the covers were pulled up tight and he had a hardon. Well in those days it probably was a boner! But I remember doing a lot of pounding the pud thinking about it.
:wank:

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
scottsimms said:
The Van Patten kid on THE WHITE SHADOW. He wasn't called Salami for nothin'!

This is pathetic but I know which VanPattten brother it was. Vincent (very cute and blode) was on a show called "Apples Way" 1972 & his brother on "The White Shadow"mhe was Nells Van Patten. Whata bunch of usless trivis I hav ein my brain.:rolleyes:

Reactions: fellatio4ever

LeMay

Experimental Member
Media
dufus said:
I give Allan a hearty second. He looked best in tight jeans held up high with suspenders and a knit shirt. His big ass cheeks pulled his jeans in real tight in front, emphasizing his bulge. The only episode that I saw him shirtless in was when Mama's crew went on a vacation to Hawaii.

There used to be a 1/2 hour 'informational' on TV where a man was hawking some device to be put under the hood of a car to increase its gas mileage. How his lewd display got past the censors baffled me. The man had the largest penis and balls hanging down one pant leg that I have ever seen on a male. He was obviously a serious exhibitionist.
I wish I could find some pictures of Allan Kayser on the internet with him in those tight, tight blue jeans.

Either the butt pulled the pants back or the front pulled the pants forwards and made the butt look big.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah Robert Conrad on "Columbo" is so mouthwatering. He's practically naked in some of those scenes. Walking testosterone, that man is!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Have you seen the freely floping flacid bulge in the "ZETIA" commercial. Look for the guy wearing glasses. Now there is a bulge that is free to flop. It ought to sell a lot of "ZETIA" whether you need it or not! The commercial is running as of 2/19/06.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
241ormore said:
http://www.idt.gatech.edu/~acogswell/video_zetia.html
Is this the commercial? If so, who are you talking about?
The Zetia commercial depicts a medical prof lecturing to students in class and then ,as he leaves the building , they follow him as he appears to continue the class discussion. As they come out of the door and down the steps and on down the walk, keep your eye on the student that is wearing glasses. He must have a constant "battle of the bulge".
241ormore, this a different commercial than the video link that you mentioned. I have seen it daily for more than a week. Watch for it.

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
saturnine said:
Kiefer Sutherland on 24 has a huge bulge
Isaiah Washington on Grey's Anatomy (maybe they should call it Washington's anatomy!)

Do you think Kiefer is packing? I like him a lot more when he is older now... very sexy. What was he wearing when he showed the bulge? It was intentional or just causal?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LeMay said:
I wish I could find some pictures of Allan Kayser on the internet with him in those tight, tight blue jeans.

Either the butt pulled the pants back or the front pulled the pants forwards and made the butt look big.

Instead of either...or, don't you think it's a combination of some of both? Maybe both his bubble butt and ample balls and cock work together to reveal the noticeable bulge. One of our more active members, Lex, comes to mind -- yummmmm.