Regular bulges on TV

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Mighty Joe, Jan 16, 2006.

1. scottsimms

scottsimms New Member

The Van Patten kid on THE WHITE SHADOW. He wasn't called Salami for nothin'!

2. hamletbb

hamletbb New Member

Back in the early 80s there was a series called "Tales of the Gold Monkey" or something. It was in the same vein as, and tapping into the success of, Spielberg's movie "Raiders of the Lost Ark". The main character in the tv series ("Gold Monkey") often showed an interesting bulge.

hammie

3. Anyjoe

Anyjoe Member

Albums:
    I was lucky enough to "meet" and play w/ Dack a few
    years before he died. Not too shaby! :eek:

4. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    And before his twin brother Dirk died they were a "serious" pair of fantasies!!!

5. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok, I know this is a strech and probably will show my age... but. When I was a kid watching after school TV's Micky Mouse Club... There was a serial running 'Spin and Marty'. I don't remember which one it was but they were in the 'bunkhouse' and one of the guys was in the top bunk, the covers were pulled up tight and he had a hardon. Well in those days it probably was a boner! But I remember doing a lot of pounding the pud thinking about it.
    :wank:

6. pinky

pinky New Member

Fratpack the episode I am referring to was on Wild Wild West. He and a Confederate Colonel are being held prisoner by a group of supposedly war wounded Union soldiers in the scene West and the Colonel are stripped to the waist and shackled to crossbeams to be whipped. Before that happens Artemis comes in gets them free and a fight ensues. As Bob Conrad fights with a stunt man the crotch and inseam of his pants rip apart and you see his tighty whities the scene shifts to another angle and the damaged had been repaired.

7. GoneA

Gold Member

seinfeld.

8. Webster

Webster New Member

9. 14x8thck

14x8thck Member

This is pathetic but I know which VanPattten brother it was. Vincent (very cute and blode) was on a show called "Apples Way" 1972 & his brother on "The White Shadow"mhe was Nells Van Patten. Whata bunch of usless trivis I hav ein my brain.:rolleyes:

10. LeMay

LeMay Member

I wish I could find some pictures of Allan Kayser on the internet with him in those tight, tight blue jeans.

Either the butt pulled the pants back or the front pulled the pants forwards and made the butt look big.

11. LongNThick

LongNThick New Member

12. mikey41

Gold Member

Yeah Robert Conrad on "Columbo" is so mouthwatering. He's practically naked in some of those scenes. Walking testosterone, that man is!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

13. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

Have you seen the freely floping flacid bulge in the "ZETIA" commercial. Look for the guy wearing glasses. Now there is a bulge that is free to flop. It ought to sell a lot of "ZETIA" whether you need it or not! The commercial is running as of 2/19/06.

14. 241ormore

241ormore New Member

15. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

16. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

The Zetia commercial depicts a medical prof lecturing to students in class and then ,as he leaves the building , they follow him as he appears to continue the class discussion. As they come out of the door and down the steps and on down the walk, keep your eye on the student that is wearing glasses. He must have a constant "battle of the bulge".
    241ormore, this a different commercial than the video link that you mentioned. I have seen it daily for more than a week. Watch for it.

17. oldredneck

oldredneck New Member

I like to watch old western movies on TV. John Wayne always shows a nice bulge down his leg.

18. weylun

weylun New Member

Albums:
    Do you think Kiefer is packing? I like him a lot more when he is older now... very sexy. What was he wearing when he showed the bulge? It was intentional or just causal?

19. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Instead of either...or, don't you think it's a combination of some of both? Maybe both his bubble butt and ample balls and cock work together to reveal the noticeable bulge. One of our more active members, Lex, comes to mind -- yummmmm.

Draft saved Draft deleted