Regular bulges on TV

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
14x8thck said:
This is pathetic but I know which VanPattten brother it was. Vincent (very cute and blode) was on a show called "Apples Way" 1972 & his brother on "The White Shadow"mhe was Nells Van Patten. Whata bunch of usless trivis I hav ein my brain.:rolleyes:

Vince does World Poker Tour on Travel Channel these days. I read an interview of him and he said his dad had a regular game with big Hollywood names. One time they played with John Huston who directed everyone to drink straight whiskey -- even the teens like Vince. Huston was supposedly cheating once everyone was wasted. Vince is still pretty hot.

LeMay

Experimental Member
Media
RoysToy said:
Instead of either...or, don't you think it's a combination of some of both? Maybe both his bubble butt and ample balls and cock work together to reveal the noticeable bulge. One of our more active members, Lex, comes to mind -- yummmmm.

I think that may have been the case. Not many people have both but he sure did. But nobody filled out a pair of blue jeans better.

I think because he was on "Mama's Family" he has been very underrated when it comes bulges on TV. But I think his was the best.

Reactions: fellatio4ever

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
pretty funny thread. But I hope you guys are meeting your civic responsiblities off line and off TV, and showing off your own bulges. I live in Washington DC, and was coming home from work tonight on the subway/metro. There was a pretty hot guy freeballing in sweat pants sporting a fairly obvious hard on. Not at all worried about who saw it. Now that is a contribution to society. I think it's a pretty nice thing to have a dick, straight or gay, and it's a damn nice thing to live in a world where you're free to swing it. So swing it. Guys on TV swinging theirs are good role models, but the important thing is to swing yours. So have you given your own freeballing or bulging joy to the world at large today? If not, see what you can do. Paying taxes is a great way to say thank you to society, but showing your package is priceless. Why not make the world a better place right now, and give it another reason to be happy? Show your stuff, guys--straight or gay.

Reactions: motorcityboy

mrrk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow, I remember Robert Conrad, he was so hot.

Any photos of that bulge any where?

Mighty Joe said:
Robert Conrad - The Wild Wild West
John Schneider - Dukes Of Hazzard
Michael Landon - Bonanza (first episodes)
Fred Dryer - Hunter

Can anyone think of any others who showed their stuff?

Chevlan

Experimental Member
Media
Columbo has come up several times for bulges. I've always read where Roddy McDowell had a package. Recall a Columbo episode with him and his bulge was very impressive!

barron

Sexy Member
Media
STYLYUNG said:
The Zetia commercial depicts a medical prof lecturing to students in class and then ,as he leaves the building , they follow him as he appears to continue the class discussion. As they come out of the door and down the steps and on down the walk, keep your eye on the student that is wearing glasses. He must have a constant "battle of the bulge".
241ormore, this a different commercial than the video link that you mentioned. I have seen it daily for more than a week. Watch for it.

That guy is wild. Noticed it the first time I saw the commercial. I'm surprised it got on the air.

ben11

Experimental Member
Media
Don't want to throw cold water on you guys who get off on the TV bulges, but a woman I dated told me that when she went to scholl at Cal State Northridge, they were filming Medical Center at the nearby hospital. Since she volunteered there, she got to see some scenes shot. She said on a couple of occasions, Chad was handed a rolled sock to slip into his scrubs for the proper bulge effect. She told me it was too bad I wasn't older, I could have been his bulge double.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This reminds me of the TV commercials in the UK featuring the Green Cross Code man in the '80s if I recall correctly, David Prowse (aka Darth Vader).

I seem to recall a fair few comments being bandied around about him.:tongue:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dong20 said:
This reminds me of the TV commercials in the UK featuring the Green Cross Code man in the '80s if I recall correctly, David Prowse (aka Darth Vader).

I seem to recall a fair few comments being bandied around about him.:tongue:

Err make that 1975...ouch how time flies...

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/films/view_all_films.htm

But the clip I remember is missing or maybe I imagined it.:rolleyes:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
inwait8 said:
Cool.. so i'm not the only one who has noticed this. I wonder if its random or does was someone in wardrobe instructed to get a certain fit.

Wardrobe?!?!?! This is a PBS home improvement show, not some ABC show that has hardly dressed pretty boys swinging hammers for fame and profit. However, I'll check the credits on my DVR, just incase I'm mistaken.

prickleyguy said:
Maybe this is why they got rid of Steve Thomas??

I seem to remember him sometimes showing bulge too, it might be the wranglers they wear. Steve left the show, after 1-1/2 decades, to work on individual projects including writing adventure books and filming/producing adventure series for PBS (The Last Navigator, 1987 and 1989), which is what he did before This Old House. Bob Vila, Steve's predecessor, is the one that was reportedly asked to leave, due to his involvement with outside/commercial vendors and contractors.