Regular bulges on TV

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jim817 said:
Robert Conrad has one of the most beautiful butts ever on TV, so nice and round in those tight pants like two melons. Could fuck him for a month.
Someone mention Chad Everett, his butt was also very nice and round in his scrubs. I used to watch his butt more than his cock when he was on Medical Center.
Another huge bulge was Richard Boone on Have Gun Will Travel. Some unbelievably obscene views of his crotch.
You could see a lot more bulge shots in the 70's and 80's due to tighter clothing worn in those days. My favorite decades!

My my Jim YOU are showing your age.....
I used to swoon over all of them tto (but I was vey young)

Do you remember PETER BROWN in LAWMAN, he was the deputy.
My God he was a delight !!

H

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I guess I am showing my age Hirsute. Yes, I well remember Peter Brown and John Russell on Lawman. Peter had a nice "peter". So many westerns in that era had hot looking men with big bulges showing. Damn!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well Amazing Race is about to start its upteenth season- I watch it JUST for the host (who does one of the best poker faces on TV), but when they do a long shot he appears to be MAJORLY packing...

(am drawing a blank on his name)...

Also wondered what Jeff Probst/ Survivor is packing.. a few shots have made me wonder....

Chevlan

Experimental Member
Media
For whatever reason; have started watching old Bonanza reruns. Of course, Little Joe (Michael Landon) was nortorius for showing a bulge and nice ass in his tight fitting tan pants.

Adam Cartwright (Pernell Roberts) was a strikingly handsome man in his day. Tall, dark, and hairy. If remember correctly; he was ribbed for being one of the 1st TV studs to dawn a toupee to hide his baldness (even before William Shatner)! I always imagined him having a nice hairy package and muscular hairy butt to match. Unfortunately; he always dressed in black, and his attributes were camoflauged.

Don't imagine there are any nude/beefcakes of him in his hay days; but sure wouldn't mind seeing some shots of that nice muscular hairy chest he had!!

Reactions: motorcityboy

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chevlan said:
For whatever reason; have started watching old Bonanza reruns. Of course, Little Joe (Michael Landon) was nortorius for showing a bulge and nice ass in his tight fitting tan pants.

Adam Cartwright (Pernell Roberts) was a strikingly handsome man in his day. Tall, dark, and hairy. If remember correctly; he was ribbed for being one of the 1st TV studs to dawn a toupee to hide his baldness (even before William Shatner)! I always imagined him having a nice hairy package and muscular hairy butt to match. Unfortunately; he always dressed in black, and his attributes were camoflauged.

Don't imagine there are any nude/beefcakes of him in his hay days; but sure wouldn't mind seeing some shots of that nice muscular hairy chest he had!!

Here here !!!

I'm with you.
Pernell Roberts was a dish !!
...and his voice was as smooth as silk !!!

Wonder what those Cartwright boys did in their barn?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Reactions: motorcityboy

staciefsu1984

1st Like
Media
06style said:
Omar Epps on "House"...give major bulge and VPL all the time...I look forward to his flopping dick every week.

I find Jesse Spencer's much more fun to watch (and more obvious, too). I'd love to see some more pics of him.

And I'm curious about this Matt Czuchry character... I've seen most episodes of Gilmore Girls with Logan, but I don't recall noticing anything worthwhile, although I definitely looked. hehe Maybe I just missed it. Did the producers really start covering him up? hehe

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
staciefsu1984 said:
And I'm curious about this Matt Czuchry character... I've seen most episodes of Gilmore Girls with Logan, but I don't recall noticing anything worthwhile, although I definitely looked. hehe Maybe I just missed it. Did the producers really start covering him up? hehe
Just watch how often he is on the other side of a table, with a vase or fruit bowel on it. How often he wears dark, deeply pleated slacks. or a slightly too long sports jacket or coat. Then there are all the times he has a pillow in front of him, during bedroom scenes. I think that someone at 'Gilmore Girls' is a LPSG member and told someone else about the speculations about Matt Czuchry bulge contents.

lordduzi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IanTheTall said:
Just watch how often he is on the other side of a table, with a vase or fruit bowel on it. How often he wears dark, deeply pleated slacks. or a slightly too long sports jacket or coat. Then there are all the times he has a pillow in front of him, during bedroom scenes. I think that someone at 'Gilmore Girls' is a LPSG member and told someone else about the speculations about Matt Czuchry bulge contents.

I think it is just America's aversion to show anything at all in the male crotch area. Think of all the swimming events that steafastly play at chest level or higher, or the bruhaha over Brandon Routh's bulge in Superman Returns, or the saggy baggy pants that has been all the rage for 15+ years.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lordduzi said:
I think it is just America's aversion to show anything at all in the male crotch area. Think of all the swimming events that steafastly play at chest level or higher, or the bruhaha over Brandon Routh's bulge in Superman Returns, or the saggy baggy pants that has been all the rage for 15+ years.
What you are saying is that Matt Czuchry has a big bulging cock and the the sex obsessed self-rightous wingers are forcing it to be hidden. I couldn't agree with you more.

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IanTheTall said:
What you are saying is that Matt Czuchry has a big bulging cock and the the sex obsessed self-rightous wingers are forcing it to be hidden. I couldn't agree with you more.

Okay so how about posting some Matt Czuchry pics.....

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hirsute said:
Okay so how about posting some Matt Czuchry pics.....
One and two show that a well formed naked chest and biceps are not offensive and need not be covered up for television. The third picture shows some bulge, at least on this color correct Mac. Pic ten shows some sign of an arm hidden bulge. Eleven shows hands in pocket and long shirt tails out trick. Fifteen is hands in pockets and pleated black slacks (tux) trick. Seventeen shows a trick that only works in the winter, the long scarf coming out of the bottom of the jacket trick, looks funny in the summer and causes people to look for a bulge even more. Eighteen is hand resting on raised leg to obscure crotch view trick. Nineteen is wires stuffed in pants pockets to change shape of oversized flat front flannel slacks trick. Twenty is the wear sunglasses that are so hideous and gargantuan that photographers only take pictures above your hands stuffed pockets trick, I hat that one the most.

one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen twenty

(note: There are onlt two kinds of men that wear Carrie Donovan inspired sun glasses. 1) ones that know who Carrie Donovan is and 2) those that wear large round owl spectacle sunglasses. Hmmmmm! I take that back, there is only one kind of man that wears such sunglasses...)

chrisung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
CapitialOne credit card commercial - "dad" with family hitchin' on the train.

Good couple o' lines ("Oh, that's just Earl, honey") and good couple o' shots of long somthing down left leg - not difficult to see at all.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As somebody mentioned earlier Omarr Epps on House shows cock like a mad man, I remember one episode where he had on these grey pants and you could see the cock hanging down his leg so clearly......it's been a bit hard to see it lately since they put him in dark pants. I assume Jesse Spencer is the british doctor on House, on the latest episode he filled the crotch of his jeans soooo nicely I'm suprised the front of those jeans didnt bust open to let that huge cock out.

adinson2006

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mkymkus said:
pretty funny thread. But I hope you guys are meeting your civic responsiblities off line and off TV, and showing off your own bulges. I live in Washington DC, and was coming home from work tonight on the subway/metro. There was a pretty hot guy freeballing in sweat pants sporting a fairly obvious hard on. Not at all worried about who saw it. Now that is a contribution to society. I think it's a pretty nice thing to have a dick, straight or gay, and it's a damn nice thing to live in a world where you're free to swing it. So swing it. Guys on TV swinging theirs are good role models, but the important thing is to swing yours. So have you given your own freeballing or bulging joy to the world at large today? If not, see what you can do. Paying taxes is a great way to say thank you to society, but showing your package is priceless. Why not make the world a better place right now, and give it another reason to be happy? Show your stuff, guys--straight or gay.
What a pure and deep thiught, nice Mkymkus. I totally agree, lets help this place be a better place, ¡¡Show your stuff!!

lordduzi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How about Cirroc Lofton aka Jake Sisko? Just watched The Ascent Episode 8 of the 5th season. He walks into his new apartment and you would swear he has an erection.

Reactions: pereda