Regular bulges on TV

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the first bulges that drove me crazy, as a kid, was the Dwayne character on "What's Happening." He was hot and had real nice ass, too. The actor was/is Heywood Nelson. He's not as cute as he was then, but I did see a pic of him on the internet.

It was on TV Land recently and I got reacquainted with that bulge. Never paid attention to a single episode, just kept an eye out for Dwayne.

He's sitting on the sofa arm in this pic: http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photos/E1WHATS.jpg

ryanart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I saw Dack Rambo on a womens talk show he was showing his line of mens lounge wear , all the models wore no underwear at all, and were wearing silk boxers ,OMG so hot wished i had taped it , cant remember the name of the show, but a soap star from another world was one of the hosts.

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
David Packer who played "Daniel" on "V" had a few nice bulges before he got into the red Visitors Uniform.

Reactions: Eyean

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
Yes! Dwayne was hot! I ended up buying 3 seasons of What's Happening because of those awesome 70's bulges. Heywood Nelson was actualy a guest star on another great series caled "The White Shadow" a lot of great bulges in that series. There were 3 seasons but only have season 1 & 2 on DVD. I really need for them to come out with season 3. Seems that no one paid much attention to guys with bulges and the Extras go t away with even more. I always study the extras, their always ajusting their nuts etc.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just saw my first big (actually huge!) bulge on a policeman on "Cops"! As one who enjoys looking at uniforms, I watch this show whenever possible yet have seen few VPLs. This one today had it laying sideways in his uniform and quite impressive. Wish I had caught the officers name and city where it was filmed. I might convently get arrested there!:redface:

izombee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Among the more memorable blatant displays of VPL or dangling down the leg genitalia on TV (and forgive me if some of these have been mentioned):

Guy Williams in ZORRO and LOST IN SPACE
David Cassidy in DAVID CASSIDY: MAN UNDERCOVER
Wayne Rogers in M*A*S*H
James MacArthur in HAWAII 5-0
Mark Shera in BARNABY JONES
Peter Breck in THE BIG VALLEY
The Bay City Rollers - KROFFT SUPERSTAR HOUR
The Hudson Brothers - RAZZLE DAZZLE SHOW
Fred Dryer - HUNTER

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I seem to remember Bruce Willis showing some bulges in those suit pants on 'Moonlighting' a few times. Anyone else remember that?

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I use to love The Waltons during their primetime run on TV, namely because of the redhead Ben (Eric Scott). I got a DVD box set for Christmas and recently started watching some episodes and was surprised at how often "John Boy" Walton (Richard Thomas) shows down his left leg.

V72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Blokeboy said:
Yes, I just bought the first 2 seasons of Wonder Woman and there are hidden bulges on extras etc. Those accidental bulges are what get me off.
As I mentioned previously in this thread, check out the episode of Wonder Woman where Lyle Wagonner's parachute gets stuck in a tree (2nd season I believe). Hanging from the harness, he's truly bulge-tastic. :biggrin1:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chevlan said:
For whatever reason; have started watching old Bonanza reruns. Of course, Little Joe (Michael Landon) was nortorius for showing a bulge and nice ass in his tight fitting tan pants.

Adam Cartwright (Pernell Roberts) was a strikingly handsome man in his day. Tall, dark, and hairy. If remember correctly; he was ribbed for being one of the 1st TV studs to dawn a toupee to hide his baldness (even before William Shatner)! I always imagined him having a nice hairy package and muscular hairy butt to match. Unfortunately; he always dressed in black, and his attributes were camoflauged.

Don't imagine there are any nude/beefcakes of him in his hay days; but sure wouldn't mind seeing some shots of that nice muscular hairy chest he had!!

Lorne Greene wore a rug, too

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
spaceyfan said:
I seem to remember Bruce Willis showing some bulges in those suit pants on 'Moonlighting' a few times. Anyone else remember that?

Ah yes, Bruce Willis. Mr David Addison. I used to have to wipe my tv screen off after watching. The for some reason ol' Brucie just went south and he has no appeal for me anymore. Sad.

I think one of the sexiest scenes on tv, at the time, was when he and Maddie were just at that point of consumating. He was in his apartment with his undershirt, slacks and barefoot. Instant hard-on!

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
chrisung said:
CapitialOne credit card commercial - "dad" with family hitchin' on the train.

Good couple o' lines ("Oh, that's just Earl, honey") and good couple o' shots of long somthing down left leg - not difficult to see at all.

Oh yes there is and no it isn't. Makes you wonder what happens after he pushes everyone else off the train, if he stays a little while longer with ol' Earl!