Regular bulges on TV

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hold on to your seats were going way back here. The Monkeys. I think these were in black and white. But in paticular I liked Peter Tork.

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are on occassion, late night reruns of a series called welcome back Cotter. It's a tv series about a guy who comes back to his old high school as a teacher. One of his students is a black kid named JJ (I think). He has what looks to be at least 10 or 11 inches of flaccid cock stuffed down his pant leg. Mega turn on. Anyone know his name?

lordduzi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
UFO, the short lived British sci fi series, is an endless fest of bulges. All the men are tight fighting uniforms of various types, and the ones on the submarine wear fish net shirts. And for those who like ladies in tight suits, this is the show for you too, with the added bonus of lots of purple hair:)

Arod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was watching a rerun of "Little House" last night and was curious as to when Michael Landon died so I went to the Internet Movie Database and came across the photo in the link. Man, he always had a great bulge in "Bonanza" (Link says that it is Dan Blocker but it is of Michael Landon).

Dan Blocker Photos

BeReal

Experimental Member
Media
Tim was not gay. You are thinking of Tommy Kirk and he worked for Disney many years before his sexual preference became an issue.

7's Enough

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Didn't read every page of this thread, so sorry if it's already been mentioned, but has anyone else noticed that in the earlier seasons of "The Amazing Race" Phil Keoghan packed a major $1,000,000 bulge (almost obscene, even to me! lol!)?
Someone in production must have decided it was inappropriate, since in recent episodes his jewels have been cloaked beneath boring baggy trousers...

Reactions: fellatio4ever

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
Hey Lordduzi! I had never heard of the British Sci fi series called UFO? Is it availible anywhere? Or did you find it late one night on TV? I'm crazy about bulges and scan old movies and buy DVD sets of 70 sitcoms for this. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Best of the old Western bulges is easily William Smith of 'Laredo', in those tan pants. The guy is fucking gorgeous, and he'd show bulge at different times, it was more sly than the way Michael Landon did it. He doesn't even show it in nearly all episodes. Perfect ass. Also had Peter Brown on there, but Smith had the best face, body and bulge and usually would show it, but only once, in B movies he made later--biker movies, he still looked in his 20s when he was 35. Gorgeous guy, magnificent all-American face--Run Angel Run, The Hollywood Man, worked some on 'hawaii 5-0', but I never saw him there. Can't believe nobody mentioned him.

James Franciscus used to bulge some on 'Mr. Novak.' Ricky Nelson was a beautiful big baby in the crotch.

Agree about Robert Conrad, Shatner used to show nicely, and in the 60's Tom Jones bulged in any show he guested on. I saw Letterman on the street about 6 months ago, but didn't think to look at any bulge. He's homely and was carrying a child, was with wife.