Regular bulges on TV

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was watching a rerun of "Little House" last night and was curious as to when Michael Landon died so I went to the Internet Movie Database and came across the photo in the link. Man, he always had a great bulge in "Bonanza" (Link says that it is Dan Blocker but it is of Michael Landon).

Dan Blocker Photos

Yes, I recall looking forward to seeing "Bonanza" and knowing exactly why I sat there ready to focus my eyes on Landon's crotch! I imagine the good-looking dude prompted many jackoff sessions after showing his vpl and letting us know exactly where his dick and balls were hanging at the time! What a shame no frontal nude pictures are available of Michael!:mad:

chefman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can vouch for Dack Rambos package, I met him at Bogart's in NYC about 1980. Big Bottom Boy, but nice
LOL! I remember Bogart's fondly, whenever I wanted to take a break from the ladies I could always count on Bogarts! Is it still there? Do you remember Last Call on 52nd and Second?

aml

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The Zetia commercial depicts a medical prof lecturing to students in class and then ,as he leaves the building , they follow him as he appears to continue the class discussion. As they come out of the door and down the steps and on down the walk, keep your eye on the student that is wearing glasses. He must have a constant "battle of the bulge".
241ormore, this a different commercial than the video link that you mentioned. I have seen it daily for more than a week. Watch for it.
Try this URL
Choose the commercial with the worst health message

bearman66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Saw an episode of Gunsmoke on TVLand with Dack Rambo. Had some sking tight corduroys ons and they showed his package and buns quite well. The khaki color appeared almost nude on the buns shot, they were quite tight.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ed McMahon showed a huge package on the Tonight Show in the 80's. Very hot for a chubby lover like me.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hunter's hanging bulge was borderline obscene! Damn sticky tv screen!

lordduzi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Robin Hood, 2006 BBC production. Jonas Armstrong is very nice. In the last few seconds of the final scene in the last episode of the first season. Much played by Sam Troughton is walking, and my goodness it looks like a grapefruit in his pants.

lifesaver9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jean-Michael Vincent. In the TV series Airwolf he appears to have the biggest cock, but when I look at these photos he's not all that after all.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You gotta check out BOB VAN DILLEN the weather dude on CNN Headline News in the AM. He usually wears dark pants but the other day he was wearin' KAKIS and his "goods" were very much in evidence!!! He really gave new meaning to 'pointing out the changing weather patterns':eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

RICKY_27

Reactions: Bradm1000