Regular cock, beautiful ass

iluvmm2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi,

I'm not new to the forum since I registered a few months ago after an experience I'll tell you of. I had never been really fond of big cocks, that is, I just never thought about them and all my boyfriends were pretty regular. I once met a guy with a huge cock but he was extremely dumb to use it. Anyway, I bumped into this guy I just broke up with who didn't seem to be particularly interesting but after a few days we started dating etc, etc... The not-so-interesting looking guy turned out to be an EXCELLENT lover and the best part of it was that he had the biggest cock ... nice 8 1/4 I gladly accepted as he was just crazy for my ass -very nice, I must say. To cut a long story short after sometime, we broke up and ever since I have found it hard to adapt to smaller guys... it is crazy but being the bottom I am I really need something that fills my hole thoroughly or maybe there's something else...

Do you think once you go "big" you never go ... back ?

Anyone interested in a 36 yo, smart good looking BF with a hot ass?

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Keep the door open - you never know who will come a knocking!! Welcome to you and good to see you have arrived here at lpsg. Enjoy meeting new friends and have fun here at lpsg.