Regular cock, beautiful ass

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by iluvmm2, Apr 5, 2009.

1. iluvmm2

iluvmm2 New Member

Hi,

I'm not new to the forum since I registered a few months ago after an experience I'll tell you of. I had never been really fond of big cocks, that is, I just never thought about them and all my boyfriends were pretty regular. I once met a guy with a huge cock but he was extremely dumb to use it. Anyway, I bumped into this guy I just broke up with who didn't seem to be particularly interesting but after a few days we started dating etc, etc... The not-so-interesting looking guy turned out to be an EXCELLENT lover and the best part of it was that he had the biggest cock ... nice 8 1/4 I gladly accepted as he was just crazy for my ass -very nice, I must say. To cut a long story short after sometime, we broke up and ever since I have found it hard to adapt to smaller guys... it is crazy but being the bottom I am I really need something that fills my hole thoroughly or maybe there's something else...

Do you think once you go "big" you never go ... back ?

Anyone interested in a 36 yo, smart good looking BF with a hot ass?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

4. parchissi

Gold Member

Keep the door open - you never know who will come a knocking!! Welcome to you and good to see you have arrived here at lpsg. Enjoy meeting new friends and have fun here at lpsg.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice