Regular Gym Shorts

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Depends on how short and what colour and fabric the shorts are to begin with,not to mention if you are wearing any underwear under there on top of that. If your wearing those short rugby shorts with no underwear then they are going to notice your packing.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't believe that any of the girls at the gym I go to have dicks. At least I have never caught a girl looking at her dick there.

I understand what you mean. Sure, but do we care? I gave up trying to hide things many years ago.

rugbyscott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah we know, and yeah, most "big" guys like to show. The girls look, and the other guys treat us like kings. Nothing like catching someone looking, then quickly looking away. Fucking hilarious.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
"Sorry I even asked. I just saw at school that guys would wear them and I could see the outline and I was just curious if you all knew or even notieced that you all where showing that ridge on the dick head."

Don't be sorry you asked. And forgive us if sometimes we poke a little fun here and there at the way questions are "worded". I don't want to believe any of the posters thusfar are deliberately intending to be sarcastic or acidic in their tone.:smile:

Actually, you posed a good question and in this forum, yes--I believe most of the (larger) guys DO know they can be revealing. - -It's just an accepted "norm" for us.

As noted, fabric color, cut of the shorts, and the type of the fabric itself influences how much we tend to show. Mindful of that, we learn to make allowances if we choose to; show if we want to (or can't help but show!) ....and just go on with our lives. Honestly? yes--some of us I suppose would have to own up to kinda liking all the attention!
Did I REALLY just confess to that?:rolleyes:

Anyway, most of us view this matter as not worth getting all frustrated about.... this "revealing" stuff. We eventually just accept it as the inevitable....despite whatever we choose to wear.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
do guys know that girls can see their dicks in gym shorts?
Sure, yet guys can see guys' dicks in gym shorts, too. Guys check out other guys all the time. I love to wear gym shorts with boxers for that reason. Gives a good presentation without being as obscene as freeballing. The mesh ones are very comfortable and very sexy (take a look at my photos).