morecoffee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm a 33 yo low key straight-acting bi guy in the Nashville area. Looking for someone who is also chill and discreet that would like to get together and jerk off together from time to time. Down for just hanging out/gaming naked, jerking together/each other, and frotting. Looking for more of a regular hang out bud that I can develop trust with rather than a one-off thing. Would like a comfortable bonding situation. Would like to talk a bit before we meet to make sure we vibe. Open to find multiple buds too if we're all on the same page. Prefer someone between 25-35.

D

deleted10429271

I'm a 33 yo low key straight-acting bi guy in the Nashville area. Looking for someone who is also chill and discreet that would like to get together and jerk off together from time to time. Down for just hanging out/gaming naked, jerking together/each other, and frotting. Looking for more of a regular hang out bud that I can develop trust with rather than a one-off thing. Would like a comfortable bonding situation. Would like to talk a bit before we meet to make sure we vibe. Open to find multiple buds too if we're all on the same page. Prefer someone between 25-35.
Straight curious dl guy here looking for a jerk off buddy! Live west of Nash. 28 white 6’2” 170 lbs

jaket67

Experimental Member
Media
Nash here, too!

Reactions: deleted10429271

ldn4usa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey dude. Shoot me a message :)

ldn4usa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey dude. If you’re still down; drop me a message

Reactions: TallJohn22
D

deleted10429271

Married straight curious dl guy here.
28 slim/white 6’2” 170 lbs in Tennessee (live west of Nash)

Anyone similar? Be fun to chat on snap! Message me!

Reactions: Laylow
D

deleted10429271

Tried to message you but can’t cause of your privacy settings… what’s your snap?

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey all. Will be in town this Wednesday night the 20th for a concert at the ryman! I have a room nearby in downtown. Would love to hang with some people or host before/after the show. Hit me up!