99% Gay, 1% Straight

phallic_might

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think you can look at it as good or bad. Cannabis does delay ejaculation. For some, like those suffering from early ejaculation, this is a good thing, because they see it as giving them control over their orgasms. For others, who have trouble orgasming in the first place, this is indeed a bad thing.

However, I know that for myself, MJ enhances orgasmic pleasure. It's all context.

It's worthwhile to read the cautionary note in the article added by another researcher:

However, the new study doesn't establish a cause-effect relationship between marijuana and sexual performance, notes Sharon Johnson, an epidemiologist at the University of Missouri St. Louis, who has also found associations between drug use and sexual problems.

Many of the correlations between marijuana and sexual performance became apparent only after accounting for other factors, such as age, tobacco and alcohol use and occupation. "Why does it appear that the more marijuana you use the more sex difficulties you have," Johnson asks. "There is a more complicated relationship out there somewhere."

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Regular opiate use/abuse can rob men of sexual highs.

Crystal meth and regular amphetamines supposedly turn men into anal sex bottoms or so I've been told.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I smoked dope for 8 yrs in my teens and early 20s and never once had a problem reaching orgasm.

I also think that regardless of consumption habits of any drug or none is irrelevant in comparative orgasms between first experiences and sustained ones i.e. the orgasms i had when i was 16 were better than those i have now (marginally tho) , like the first coffee in the morning tastes better than the last in the day

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I smoked dope for 8 yrs in my teens and early 20s and never once had a problem reaching orgasm.
May be individual Mitchymo. Strong dope made it harder for me to cum, but I have another confounding factor that I can't mention in threads that don't specifically address this confounding factor. Also have the opposite experience with intensity of orgasm getting better (compared to teens) with rehabilitation of a penis part.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never noticed any difference 'back in the day'. :rolleyes:
I'm with you on this, back in college I never had an issue with it. I always assumed it was because I was high.

Regular opiate use/abuse can rob men of sexual highs.

Crystal meth and regular amphetamines supposedly turn men into anal sex bottoms or so I've been told.
Wow yet another compelling reason neither have ever appealed to me!
The only thing it has ever robbed from me is the ability to fit into my clothes, the last time I used it regularly was with a friend who was smoking to counteract the effects of chemo therapy, and I was eating everything in sight for about 4 months!