Regular Men Bulging in Khakis

jk101

Experimental Member
Media
Nothing turns me on more than seeing just a regular man who is about 30-50 bulging in khaki pants without their knowing. Anyone have pics?

Cockzilla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm 37. I wear khakis to work almost every day. I bulge in an obvious way, I can't help it. It must be the way a woman with huge boobs must feel when people stare. I always catch my boss staring at my crotch. It doesn't turn me on, she's a woman, and I prefer the company of men. But at the same time, hey, if she likes doing it and maybe it helps me get ahead somehow, whatever. I often find people looking at that "zone". Yeah, it looks like I have a grapefruit in my pants. When I buy suits for work, I have to have them tailored so the bulge doesn't show. Sorry don't have pics though.

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
I wear khakis to work almost every day. I bulge in an obvious way, I can't help it. I always catch my boss staring at my crotch. It doesn't turn me on, she's a woman, and I prefer the company of men. But at the same time, hey, if she likes doing it and maybe it helps me get ahead somehow, whatever.

If you think your tool's helping your job situation, let it ride and don't change. I have known Two different cases in my work life where a clueless, incompetent coworker was kept on or promoted cause he was horsepacking and the two different female bosses liked it that way.

It's not what you know, it's who you... blah blah blah...