Regular sightings of huge soft cocks?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

rheinlandmann: A question to all those of you, who are not only well endowed yourselves, but also like seeing other well hung guys, especially with huge soft cocks:

Whenever you've accidentally seen somebody with an enormous soft dick (e.g. in the locker room at your gym, on a swimming team or a nude beach or sauna) did you try to see the same man again afterwards? I mean, did you go back to the same place at the same time next week, hoping to see the guy again?

If so, did you succeed? Please tell me your experiences, including descriptions of the guys and dicks you are talking about.

Furthermore, who of you is, like me, located in Germany and can tell me where himself or others regularly show off their huge soft dicks?

Sorry for any language mistakes and hoping for many replies,
    rheinlandmann

2. Imported

Gold Member

14x8thck: ;D Strangley enough this is one thing that I have a very bad habit of doing. I have never gotten in trouble. Two memories once while traveling through Dallas Foret Worth airpot. I went to pee and have a problem, I like to hall it out and show it never stand near the urinal always inches away. Soft I am about 9 inches x 5 1/2 not shabby. This man comes stands next to me a whole room of urinals open stands right next to me. He pulled his zipper down and I looked left and my mouth hung open and I am not easily impressed. HOLY SHIT it must have been 12 inces long and 8 inches around soft. I just stared and stared and stared pissed all over my shoes and zipped up. Washed and left he was still stanmding there.I went back 10 min later still standing there. I guess that is how he got his jollies. IT WAS JUST HUGE! ;D

3. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

My experiences with sightings of guys hanging huge/soft has normally been at my gym. there are one or two of us huge hung dudes there. one guy is like my size (7x6 soft). we have checked each other out on occasion as we shower etc.

4. Imported

Gold Member

dable_wi: I have definitely structured my workouts around those times when I was most likely to run into well-hung guys I had seen before. Sometimes it would screw up my workout becuase I would see the guy go into the showers before I was finished and have to follow him. In fact, my only real relationship with another man started that way. He had one of the most beautiful dicks I had ever seen (9"+, thick, perfectly veined, etc.)and whenever he finished lifting, I would follow him into the shower/steamroom. We had a thing going for a few years after my divorce. Really, really great guy and great sex.

I get followed a lot by men who want to either lookat my dick or get something going. It is very rare when anything comes of it because I don't find many of them attractive, unless they, too, are extremely well-hung.

Once, this guy came into the showers at a club I don;t go to very often. He was shorter, but was really, really big and his dick had an S-curve to it (in profile). He took a shower close to mine and was very obviously aroused. I worked myself up a little and noticed him looking at me. He moved to the shower directly next to me and was almost fully erect.. I said to him, quietly, "Do you want me to touch it?"

He goes, "Oh, Jesus, man!!!" And shut off his shower and walked out of the area.

I said, "I'm sorry." I was really embarassed.

Moral of that story: Be Careful.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: [quote author=14x8thck link=board=meetgreet;num=1070298442;start=0#1 date=12/01/03 at 09:34:33] ;D Strangley enough this is one thing that I have a very bad habit of doing. I have never gotten in trouble. Two memories once while traveling through Dallas Foret Worth airpot. I went to pee and have a problem, I like to hall it out and show it never stand near the urinal always inches away. Soft I am about 9 inches x 5 1/2 not shabby. This man comes stands next to me a whole room of urinals open stands right next to me. He pulled his zipper down and I looked left and my mouth hung open and I am not easily impressed. HOLY SHIT it must have been 12 inces long and 8 inches around soft. I just stared and stared and stared pissed all over my shoes and zipped up. Washed and left he was still stanmding there.I went back 10 min later still standing there. I guess that is how he got his jollies. IT WAS JUST HUGE! ;D[/quote]

Even stranger, 14x8, I would bet dollars to doughnuts that I encountered the very same guy in a different airport several months ago. He had the exact same M.O. and there can't be that many guys in the world with 12" soft/semi-hard penises that make a habit of displaying themselves in airport restrooms. (BTW, when I posted about this encounter another LPSG member identified the guy as someone he had actually met and confirmed that his erect length is only about 14", so you actually are about the same size erect.)

More on the topic of the thread, there are a handful of guys at my gym who quite obviously time their workouts in such a way to get a glimpse of mine in the locker room. These guys think they're slick, but there are some obvious tip-offs. (i.e., when they come into the gym and start their workout while I happen to be finishing mine and then they follow me into the locker room and hit the shower after working out for only 5 minutes). I don't let on that I know what they are up to, but I'm sure a couple of them know that I know that they are deliberately watching me.

6. Imported

Gold Member

1811: I try to keep a lower profile than going out of my way to see someone's penis. But, it doesn't always work the other way around. People don't always treat you the way they'd want to be treated.. but dable is right - you've got to be careful.

growing up through school, it didn't take long for me to notice the attention I would draw in the locker room while changing - high school pool amplified this situation, but most of the time most people were chill about it.

although, summer camp was an exception. people knew that they were only there for 2 or 4 weeks, and some of the kids definately went out of their way to get in the gang shower for a gander at my trunk. I knew because I altered my shower time from early to later, and it didn't take long for them to catch on and follow suit ::)

7. Imported

Gold Member

donkeyboy: I go thru similar at my gym and find one particular guy just hangs around until I shower......sometimes I just try to ignore it, sometimes it p***es me off!
    What about you Rheinlandmann? I remember at Uni i shared a house with a German guy who had the biggest schlong I have ever seen and he was v popular with the gals! My nickname was 'donkey', but his was the 'German dick' .......for more than one reason!

8. Imported

Gold Member

mhk: I was at a bar recently, checking out one of my favorite bands. A guy next to me in the urinal made a little bit of a noise about my size. He was cool about it and sent over a couple of drinks for my wife and I when we were back in the bar. It was funny, never happened to me before.

9. Anon

Anon Member

Nice thread rheinlandmann, I totally agree with you.

I do find that large soft cocks are more arousing then big hard cocks (not always, but usually). When I went to cuba for a week, I almost always saw the same people regulary at the beach, I didn't plan it, it just happened :) But it was a nice sceneario, sipping on some drinks, chilling in the sun and enjoying the whole environment :)

At the gym a few times I have checked out the guys there and left the same time they did, just sneak a 5 second peek. He's got a slim build, the type of guys you never suspect to have a large rod. i can't measure it in my head, but its probably like 7 maybe? it just looks good i know. swings very nicley, tight balls. its all good :p

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=Donk link=board=meetgreet;num=1070298442;start=0#4 date=12/01/03 at 19:47:03]

Even stranger, 14x8, I would bet dollars to doughnuts that I encountered the very same guy in a different airport several months ago. He had the exact same M.O. and there can't be that many guys in the world with 12" soft/semi-hard penises that make a habit of displaying themselves in airport restrooms. [/quote]

I was thinking the exact same thing, Donk. Given the airport restroom setting, the size of his cock and the geographic area, I have little doubt of who this exhibionist might be!

11. Imported

Gold Member

hungone: There is one guy at my gym - probably 6'3" and HUGE soft - probably 7 X 5 - he walks around the locker room and sauna without a towel. I always find my eyes fixated on him!

I'm pretty big soft - 5 X 5 - and when I give him a sighting - he seems to show no interest - so who knows! Have never been able to figure out if he's gay or straight!!??

12. Imported

Gold Member

dable_wi: Please re-read my posting, hungone. Be careful. Unless the guy just landed hear from another country, he probably knows the drill, i.e., another guy paying a bit more attention to your crotch signifies interest. If he doesn't give you a strong sense that he approves, leave him alone.

13. Imported

Gold Member

bud1206: I tried every which way to open the picture in your profile, but it still stays a little box with an X over it. Would you be so kind as to send this very sad and frustrated man your picture? Thanks. Bud1206@aol.com

14. Imported

Gold Member

rheinlandmann: Thanks a lot for all of your replies. Unfortunately, none of you seems to be from Germany. Either because there are more hung guys in the States or because there are less Germans in english-speaking forums.

rheinlandmann

15. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Yo, RHEINLANDMANN!

Dude, you don't have to like the fact that all the replies here weren't from Germany, but you could at least appreciate the effort, and the input, rather than being so closed -minded about locality.

16. Imported

Gold Member

natureisreal: I have been to several (hetero) saunas.( Aachen en Valkenburg (Netherlands)) Everytime I see one or more man with big dicks. There is one I like to see more often. He has a lightly browned skin, claer eyes, a modest but great smile a well trained body and a marvelous cock. I dont' know if he's gay, but he shows his big 'present' everytime, Caressing it onder the shower. He takes a long time before he is claen. Last two times he had a girl with him. I've been there more often en everytime hoping he was there. Yesterday I greeted him for the first time. Ho knows.

17. Imported

Gold Member

14x8thck: 8)Donk I just read your reply. It wasAlong time ago 1989 in route to my brothers wedding & is one of my gra8 visuals. 8)

18. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I recall the thickest soft cock I've seen in all of my health club visits. The owner/operator of a well known company in Memphis oftened showered (in open showers) the same time as I. The guy has to be over 6 inches around soft -- a big dick!

He's married but loves the attention his cock gets and spends lots of time in the showers, dressing, etc. He welcomes compliments and inquiries re. his size and becomes friends with the interested guys, never getting a hardon during the discussions, but readily inspecting and complimenting other hard dicks while talking with him.

An interesting fellow! :eek:

Luke

19. Imported

Gold Member

rheinlandmann: Sorry MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK if I didn't say clearly enough what I meant with my last post. The main message I wanted to transmit was: Thanks a lot to all those who wrote an answer and participated in the discussion.

20. Imported

Gold Member

mistergrasso: [quote author=MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK link=board=meetgreet;num=1070298442;start=0#14 date=01/12/04 at 09:41:00]Yo, RHEINLANDMANN!

Dude, you don't have to like the fact that all the replies here weren't from Germany, but you could at least appreciate the effort, and the input, rather than being so closed -minded about locality.[/quote]

I think he was trying to be funny in a kind of wink-wink sort of way. Cut him some slack. If we were in a German site the rest of us would still be trasnlating our cock size into German metric.

Draft saved Draft deleted