Regular sightings of huge soft cocks?

vkngsxgd8

Sexy Member
Media
Largest soft cock I've seen was on a good friend of mine over in Sweden, wrist-thick and uncut as most are over there, it was easily 6-7 inches soft ... we lived as college room-mates back then, and I got to see that thing flop about almost daily going to and from bed, showers, etc, we went nude alot there at home, it was just the guys around, no one cared, plus they are alot more laid back about that over there ... I myself am big up 8x6, but its a grower, looks pretty normal down ... and I would have to say that on average, the largest concentration of larger than average soft cocks I've seen in my life, were in Scandinavia while I was living there.

Reactions: HoneyGirl1

longbabysarm: I am very well aware that guys will follow my schedule at the gym. I usually keep the same hours during the week and roughly on the weekends. I always act as though I don't see them or notice much. I feel it gives me more freedom to really put on a show. I hang about 12" on the slack. It's a real freak out a lot of the time. I notice if I am running late that certain guys will extend their workout until I go into the shower or hang out in the lockerroom waiting. It gives me a thrill to know that they really want to see my cock. I love being the center of attention. I love it when guys ask questions or make comments too.

Jasker51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at Therme Erding outside of Munich a couple years back. I saw just one guy, who was with his girlfriend, both in their early 20s, who had an enormous dangling flaccid. They were coming out of the pool and I noticed his size from quite a distance. As they got closer I was removing my towel to enter the pool and his girlfriend took a considerable look at my dick. Almost as if she wanted to make sure that her boyfriend would remain the champion of the entire resort. He did, by a long shot. I saw them later and while she walked around the large spa with her towel wrapped around her body, he never bothered to put his on, but instead carried it. Schlong just slapping his thighs as he walked by groups of giggling teenage girls and even families with young children. His girlfriend seemed to be loving it as much as he was.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at Therme Erding outside of Munich a couple years back. I saw just one guy, who was with his girlfriend, both in their early 20s, who had an enormous dangling flaccid. They were coming out of the pool and I noticed his size from quite a distance. As they got closer I was removing my towel to enter the pool and his girlfriend took a considerable look at my dick. Almost as if she wanted to make sure that her boyfriend would remain the champion of the entire resort. He did, by a long shot. I saw them later and while she walked around the large spa with her towel wrapped around her body, he never bothered to put his on, but instead carried it. Schlong just slapping his thighs as he walked by groups of giggling teenage girls and even families with young children. His girlfriend seemed to be loving it as much as he was.

A great story. My wife and I visited Therme Erding during an overnight stopover at the Kempinski (now Hilton) Munich airport. We flew-in from Nice in the early afternoon, didn't want to stay pent-up in a hotel room and found out about it from hotel employees. For us it was a great discovery about a 20-minute drive from the airport. When we visited it was well-attended with quite a few attractive couples. Although we didn't have any mega-dong sightings we look forward to having the opportunity to go back. http://www.therme-erding.de/en/

For the sake of all interested members....details-detail-details! What length in inches was King Schlong of Munchen? Did it vary in size as he walked? What was it's shape and coloration and was it uncircumcised? You realize here at LPSG you must include any and all relevant phallic information. :D

CarolusMagnus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On a nude beach in Romania, close to the Bulgarian border, a friend and I lay close to this very hung guy. My friend was very impressed, and talked about it several times later that evening. The next dat we went to the same spot, and there he was again. After some tanning my friend walked in to the sea, and the guy toke his example. It was very fun watching these two taking peeks at each other as they were standing in the sea, exposing their cocks as the sea withdrew for the next wave.

Reactions: Barberseville

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A great story. My wife and I visited Therme Erding during an overnight stopover at the Kempinski (now Hilton) Munich airport. We flew-in from Nice in the early afternoon, didn't want to stay pent-up in a hotel room and found out about it from hotel employees. For us it was a great discovery about a 20-minute drive from the airport. When we visited it was well-attended with quite a few attractive couples. Although we didn't have any mega-dong sightings we look forward to having the opportunity to go back. http://www.therme-erding.de/en/

For the sake of all interested members....details-detail-details! What length in inches was King Schlong of Munchen? Did it vary in size as he walked? What was it's shape and coloration and was it uncircumcised? You realize here at LPSG you must include any and all relevant phallic information. :D

I never went there...not even aware of it. Though in the decade plus I was living near Munchen...Bad Tolz... i often did visit the nude/clothing optional beach area along the Isar River near Bad Tolz and well south of Munchen. And also, there was a spa, coed---families...and they had a nude section for in door and outdoor...swim through...swimming and nude sauna's, hot tubs, and a large tanning room with the tanning lights in the ceiling. This is where I personally first discovered nudism as a lifestyle.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
rheinlandmann: A question to all those of you, who are not only well endowed yourselves, but also like seeing other well hung guys, especially with huge soft cocks:

Whenever you've accidentally seen somebody with an enormous soft dick (e.g. in the locker room at your gym, on a swimming team or a nude beach or sauna) did you try to see the same man again afterwards? I mean, did you go back to the same place at the same time next week, hoping to see the guy again?

If so, did you succeed? Please tell me your experiences, including descriptions of the guys and dicks you are talking about.

Furthermore, who of you is, like me, located in Germany and can tell me where himself or others regularly show off their huge soft dicks?

Sorry for any language mistakes and hoping for many replies,
rheinlandmann

Your English is excellent and much better than most of my friends who have been educated in the US and have been speaking English their entire life.

long one 1-001.jpg
Speaking from the position of having a very large flaccid cock I can verify that there are loads of men who seek a peek at big limp cocks. For me It started when I was really young, like 11 or 12 years old. The older guys in school would just walk up and ask me to take it out. At first i didn't want to let them see it, but got bullied into to letting them take it out themselves.. It got to where they would just walk up to me and take it out without even asking..
Well that has all changed and now I look forward to the men that hang out in the locker room waiting to scope out my softie and see it flopping around

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
Your English is excellent and much better than most of my friends who have been educated in the US and have been speaking English their entire life.

View attachment 874022 Speaking from the position of having a very large flaccid cock I can verify that there are loads of men who seek a peek at big limp cocks. For me It started when I was really young, like 11 or 12 years old. The older guys in school would just walk up and ask me to take it out. At first i didn't want to let them see it, but got bullied into to letting them take it out themselves.. It got to where they would just walk up to me and take it out without even asking..
Well that has all changed and now I look forward to the men that hang out in the locker room waiting to scope out my softie and see it flopping around

Wow - your soft cock is huge!
So when you were 12 you already had a huge softy? How big were you then? You were probably bigger soft at 12 then I am in full erection as an adult man...

My interest in huge soft cocks actually dates back to when I was a young teenager and I started to masturbate with my cousin who was a year younger than me. I was 13 and he was 12 - he was smaller than me physically, but he had a much bigger cock than me... and more importantly for me at the time, he was much bigger soft than I was (and still am!) in full erection.

I remember the first time I saw his big soft cock. I had started to "brag" that when I had a hard on, and would lie down on my back straight, the tip of my dick could almost reach my belly button. He thought I was joking. He said something like: "what are you talking about - you don't need to be hard to reach your belly button!". Then I thought he was joking. "You mean to tell me that the tip you your cock can reach your bellybutton even without a hard on?" And it just said: "Of course - easily. I can put the tip inside my belly button!" I said I didn't believe him! So he lied down on his back, took his soft cock out and showed me how he could put the tip in his bellybutton. I was absolutely amazed to see that he was so big even totally soft. He so long and so thick. Totally soft! I immediately got a hard and took it out to show him how small mine was. He was amazed to see how small I was even when totally hard.

For about a year we masturbated together very regularly and we would play a game where I would masturbate first to get totally hard, and he would try to stay soft and I would be put my little hard on next to his big softy, and the game would be that I would try to get as big hard as he was soft -- and I would try to be as big as I could but could never be as big as his huge softy... Of course, he would not be able to stay soft for very long because he was as turned on as I was by the sight of the difference between my little hard on and his huge soft cock. So he would always get hard very soon, and then of course, his big hard on would just totally dwarf my tiny dink. And then of course my "humiliation" would be complete when we both came -- he could cum A LOT more than me, and what was most impressive was how far he could shoot his load. I would be lucky to shoot a foot and only one squirt -the rest was just dribbles. He could shoot like 6 feet (or at least that is how I remember it...) and could shoot like 10 squirts.
Years later, I am still totally turned on by the idea that some guys are so huge even soft -- and I am very lucky that my wife's EX was huge and she often tell me about how big he was even totally soft. The only unfortunate part is that she never took pictures of his massive cock... so I must use my imaginate - or come to this site to see huge softies like yours.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wow - your soft cock is huge!
So when you were 12 you already had a huge softy? How big were you then? You were probably bigger soft at 12 then I am in full erection as an adult man...

My interest in huge soft cocks actually dates back to when I was a young teenager and I started to masturbate with my cousin who was a year younger than me. I was 13 and he was 12 - he was smaller than me physically, but he had a much bigger cock than me... and more importantly for me at the time, he was much bigger soft than I was (and still am!) in full erection.

I remember the first time I saw his big soft cock. I had started to "brag" that when I had a hard on, and would lie down on my back straight, the tip of my dick could almost reach my belly button. He thought I was joking. He said something like: "what are you talking about - you don't need to be hard to reach your belly button!". Then I thought he was joking. "You mean to tell me that the tip you your cock can reach your bellybutton even without a hard on?" And it just said: "Of course - easily. I can put the tip inside my belly button!" I said I didn't believe him! So he lied down on his back, took his soft cock out and showed me how he could put the tip in his bellybutton. I was absolutely amazed to see that he was so big even totally soft. He so long and so thick. Totally soft! I immediately got a hard and took it out to show him how small mine was. He was amazed to see how small I was even when totally hard.

For about a year we masturbated together very regularly and we would play a game where I would masturbate first to get totally hard, and he would try to stay soft and I would be put my little hard on next to his big softy, and the game would be that I would try to get as big hard as he was soft -- and I would try to be as big as I could but could never be as big as his huge softy... Of course, he would not be able to stay soft for very long because he was as turned on as I was by the sight of the difference between my little hard on and his huge soft cock. So he would always get hard very soon, and then of course, his big hard on would just totally dwarf my tiny dink. And then of course my "humiliation" would be complete when we both came -- he could cum A LOT more than me, and what was most impressive was how far he could shoot his load. I would be lucky to shoot a foot and only one squirt -the rest was just dribbles. He could shoot like 6 feet (or at least that is how I remember it...) and could shoot like 10 squirts.
Years later, I am still totally turned on by the idea that some guys are so huge even soft -- and I am very lucky that my wife's EX was huge and she often tell me about how big he was even totally soft. The only unfortunate part is that she never took pictures of his massive cock... so I must use my imaginate - or come to this site to see huge softies like yours.

I think seeing the real thing is always much better than only using your imagination to get off. I sincerely hope that seeing my big limp cock turns you on enough to get you off. I'm always here for you mate.

https://www.lpsg.com/data/photos/m/595/595426-1492806428-69bc92eb18ee5dcc060e736c9bd7b523.jpg
595426-1492806428-69bc92eb18ee5dcc060e736c9bd7b523.jpg