Reichen Lehmkuhl

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of the winners of season four of CBS's "Amazing Race", has just gotten publicity after Lance Bass has come out gay! Lance has told of their "very stable" relationship. The guy is handsome, very good-looking to me, and now all I need is some visual proof of his, hopefully, larger than life. Does anybody have and evidence, one way or the other?

Reactions: Nomdean and ShyLion

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow, I think you did, alex ! I had searched for Reichen with no results, but didn't occur to me to type in a Lance search ! Man, oh man, the picture of the guy with his large bulge showing in his whities as he sits on the counter top, is all I need to . . . me thinks you know!

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Besides it is old new. Just about everyone knew he was gay and that he was dating the Amazing Race guy.

taven

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I read the book and found it very interesting. I know some people have panned the book and Reichen, but I liked the book and am impressed with him as he presents himself.

Wren

Just Browsing
Media
Well, he's hotter/cuter/sexier than Lance Bass. Who cares if he wasn't in the Backstreet Boys, right?:wink:

hungnyc9

Experimental Member
Media
Obviously, someone as insanely gorgeous as Reichen was only with troll-ugly Lance Bass for his money and fame. Reichen is hot but a sleaze.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Obviously, someone as insanely gorgeous as Reichen was only with troll-ugly Lance Bass for his money and fame. Reichen is hot but a sleaze.

I kind of thought the same thing...maybe unfair of me...but he does seem to like an opprotunity.

S

SirConcis

Always wondered if Reichen was cut or uncut. He has a most definite european name. Yet born in the USA and went to miliary.

If left uncut, it might have made the problems he had in military worse since the guys might have added jokes on his foreskin on top of his gayness.