Reichen Lehmkuhl

bigone90036

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reichen is a disgusting bitchy fag. The gay community should be ashamed to claim him as one of their own. He does for the gay cause what the KKK does for the black cause. Pathetic, self-absorbed, no talent moron. Please go AWAY!!!

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What the fuck does that mean????????? Maybe she a smart nurse and he not cut.

I'm not an expert but I do remember reading/seeing a survey taken of doctors and nurses on whether they approve of circumision on members of their own families.

This, of course, was in the U.S. and seems like 80% approved.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reichen is a disgusting bitchy fag. The gay community should be ashamed to claim him as one of their own. He does for the gay cause what the KKK does for the black cause. Pathetic, self-absorbed, no talent moron. Please go AWAY!!!

Wow... if the bell of irony ain't ringing loud and clear here. Sorry, but you can't be condemning someone for being a bitchy fag while being a bitchy fag saying it. And, way to compare apples with carrots with that idiotic KKK analogy. Those aren't even close and I have no idea what kind of point you were trying to make but you failed.

What do you do for the gay cause? At least Reichen has written a book about being gay in the military. His celebrity, like it or not, does more positive things than you're giving him credit for. I'm not exactly a fan of the A list show or the other things this man has been a part of but I see someone who is trying to live his life as openly as one could possibly do and appearing to be somewhat stand up and he gets cattiness and shit talk from some of the people he may be helping most.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

As he's getting pounded I can hear Lance Bass screaming, "Harder, faster you pathetic, self-absorbed, no talent moron!!!" Maybe that's what caused the break-up.

• Haha
Reactions: PerfectPecsPfan

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Don't hold back now, tell us what you really think. :smile:

p.s. He doesn't like you either.