Votes: 28 56.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah - cos like I really suck his dick over there, don't I?

And at least I am consistent with people and don't get personally rude at everyone because they don't agree with my opinion of this, or any other, website.

Remember when you and I used to get on? We had no personal disagreement but once you decided to leave LPSG and I didn't join the 'trash LPSG' club you've been petulant at me - just because you perceive that your 'gang' doesn't like my 'gang'.... For fuck's sake! Go throw your tantrums at someone who hasn't written you off as a childish malcontent.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1)Yeah - cos like I really suck his dick over there, don't I?

2)And at least I am consistent with people and don't get personally rude at everyone because they don't agree with my opinion of this, or any other, website.

3)Remember when you and I used to get on? We had no personal disagreement but once you decided to leave LPSG and I didn't join the 'trash LPSG' club you've been petulant at me - just because you perceive that your 'gang' doesn't like my 'gang'.... For fuck's sake! 4)Go throw your tantrums at someone who hasn't written you off as a childish malcontent.
<My responses in matching color coding>

1) You can suck whomever you please~~I really don't trail around after you are check your mouth.

3)Life moves where it moves. If we ain't still connecting, it would also involve you sweety. As Dr Peterson said back in 1970something::"It takes two to haggle and two to tango".

4)Actually I am not throwing a tantrum, I merely pointed out to you Mr.Dirigible's past posts and your difficulty with him. I noted that even though you had problems you still got yourself over there really fast. Odd for someone who claimed such dislike of the man~~or perhaps it is YOU who has the disruptive nature and that is all you are there for.

And if there are people who have written me off, they can't be of any real consequence since I didn't here them leave.

2)Consistent? Maybe. I don't have the energy to sift through all your posts. Not rude? Hello? Anybody home in your belfry? You just called me childish for not agreeing with you and accused me of having a tantrum when all I did was state some facts.

Trash all of LPSG? No not all just certain people and they know why. I haven't even outed my stalker to the folks over there~~if I was truly attempting to denigrate everyone at this site, I would have had some jabs at them over there. Others, may or may not have already done that. Point being, I have not and that indicates that no, I do not go after everyone. If I called you out on somehting overe there then it was because it was of my opinion that you were wrong about something or in behavior. That is, if I called you out~~I don't know whether I did so or not.
I have had misgivings about parts of the TOS and the administrative team however I have also had cordial interaction with some of them.{I will not state which ones, they know who they are}

I have indicated from the start that I was displeased with the procedures taken that led to Mr.Dirigible's dismissal. In most cases, I have said nothing against a poster here or there except when pushed. Did I go to excessive? Sure~~which is no different from how I was here. I make no loud apology for being who I am, only for my way of doing things when I go too far.

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is a really healthy step forward by the mod team. What's been sheer class (for me at least) has being seeing some more input recently from the old school.

I don't see the problem with allowing banned members back based on the mod's decision....after all, if they seriously twist the ToS then they can be banned...again! :rolleyes: Same goes for all of us.

Personally I miss many of the older members, I'm sure they stalk the boards sometimes but as a poster above pointed out they have found LPSG has become too oppressive...and I agree with them...BUT, this is heartening, and some of my faith has been restored in witnessing this new policy...an olive branch has been extended without condescension.

Way to go.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
If he petitions for and is granted reinstatement, will someone finally then come forward and explain why he was banned in the first place?

:rolleyes: *sigh*

Let's go through this one more time, shall we?

I'll tell you why he got banned: disruptive posts. I banned him. That's the reason I put on his record when I did it. If you want me to point you at the posts he got banned over, I can't. It was a culmination of things. Go back and read the shit he stirred up. If you don't agree that it was bannable, then you and I are at an impasse. Are you satisfied?

Of course not. "Why?" is the itch for which there is no scratch. and it's the first word out of a person's mouth when he's getting ready to whine. It's an OCD mantra.

Just deal with it.
http://www.lpsg.org/57057-why-has-big-dirigible-been-42.html#post953695

(bolding and colour mine, not the OP's)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With the new kinder, gentler policy of reinstating previously banned members I think this would have been the most logical place to start yet he's been bypassed not once but twice. With the reinstatements coming at a rate of one per weekend I'm starting this poll now to help the mods see how the membership at large feels about it while they review, if possible, the original banning thread to help them reach a decision.
I have to say I am not a fan of change in real life let alone online. While I welcome back some of the bannees others . . . well not so much. Their trustworthiness will have to be proven to me. :cool:

IMHO: Lately LPSG is a bit like the Catholic Church, and not in a good way.
Banned Member: Forgive me moderators for I have sinned. I knowingly and willingly broke the TOS because:
A) Just to see what would happen,
B) I thought I was becoming addicted and couldn't think of a better way to stop myself coming here,
C)Wanted to test certain aspects of the TOS as they seemed silly to me.
D) All of the above

Regardless of the above reason I am sincerely sorry and have sung the theme to Gilligan's Island three times while standing on one foot. May I pretty please be allowed back into the flock?:confused:

Moderator Consensus: Yes, of course! We have long waited for you to come to your senses; now let the festivities begin!:wink: We shall slay the fatted calf in honor of your return. For everyone will be hungry after the ceremonial fleshpile is completed. :cool:
So when are these pleas for absolution heard? As they come in or once a week? :confused: I vote for once a week with one thread welcoming back all the prodigal sons and daughters rather than individually. You know, so as not to waste bandwidth. :cool::rolleyes::biggrin1:

I'm voting to have him back because I miss the curmudgeon. I liked having someone on here I could butt heads with in debate after squabble after snit and never have to worry that there'd ever be a cry of "she's picking on me!" He took everyone at face value based on the points they made in regard to the subject being discussed at the time.
I vote no. You were a moderator when he was banned and so have intimate knowledge of how that came about. If you miss intelligent chats as well as bantering with him you know where to find him. :rolleyes:

Why would he want to come back to a site which he seemingly loathed so much he created a site to disparage, demean, and belittle it? :confused:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I vote no. You were a moderator when he was banned and so have intimate knowledge of how that came about. If you miss intelligent chats as well as bantering with him you know where to find him. :rolleyes:

Why would he want to come back to a site which he seemingly loathed so much he created a site to disparage, demean, and belittle it? :confused:
Ah, that must be the reason that, when you could not log on at LPSG, you went to that particular site to disparage, demean, and belittle LPSG? :confused:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
With the new kinder, gentler policy of reinstating previously banned members I think this would have been the most logical place to start yet he's been bypassed not once but twice. With the reinstatements coming at a rate of one per weekend I'm starting this poll now to help the mods see how the membership at large feels about it while they review, if possible, the original banning thread to help them reach a decision.

I'm voting to have him back because I miss the curmudgeon. I liked having someone on here I could butt heads with in debate after squabble after snit and never have to worry that there'd ever be a cry of "she's picking on me!" He took everyone at face value based on the points they made in regard to the subject being discussed at the time.

A critical thinker (almost always:rolleyes:) who was disinterested in allegiances.
Ya gotta admire that.

Dirge, I've little doubt this will make it back to you so don't forget to send a reinstatement request so it's all official-like. Surely then you'll have your answer.
Shit stirrer. :mad:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IMHO: Lately LPSG is a bit like the Catholic Church, and not in a good way.
Banned Member: Forgive me moderators for I have sinned. I knowingly and willingly broke the TOS because:
A) Just to see what would happen,
B) I thought I was becoming addicted and couldn't think of a better way to stop myself coming here,
C)Wanted to test certain aspects of the TOS as they seemed silly to me.
D) All of the above

Hey, I resemble that remark! But so do you, right? Come on, you're part of Banned Camp now too, so jump on the bandwagon and get out your rosary beads!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, that must be the reason that, when you could not log on at LPSG, you went to that particular site to disparage, demean, and belittle LPSG? :confused:
A friend told me via text I had been banned and I had no choice but to go there to find out why. Once there, for the sake of clarity, what I did was to bitch and moan about a new rule seemingly being created for the sole purpose of banning me. :mad: Apparently quite a few of you agreed that was the case.

Hey, I resemble that remark! But so do you, right? Come on, you're part of Banned Camp now too, so jump on the bandwagon and get out your rosary beads!
I already did and that is exactly what gets my goat about this. :irked: :angryfire2: I remembered the post in which Kotch corrected me and said that banned members may appeal to the moderators. So that is what I did. I politely apologized and requested that my ban be lifted after 3 or 4 days rather than 7. I never received a response and my full 7 days banishment were served. I don't see how my accidental copyright infringement is a more major transgression than CS's. Especially since the TOS rule which got him banned is still a part of the TOS.