Reintroducing myself.......the insatiable voyeur

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just wanted to say hi again....joined a year or so ago but haven't been on much so reintroducing myself......

I'm a 30-something professional guy (quiet, discreet, stocky/bearish) who is a big-time voyeur. Love to watch guys show off, talk about their equipment, talk about their experiences and jack. Also into watching them with partners (women or men).

I identify as gay but really have a soft spot (or is that a hard spot?) for married men. Love seeing a cock that I know is usually only for the ladies!

Into cock appreciation and worship, as well as underwear/sock sniffing. Would love to talk to any showoffs....any of you narcissists that know what a hot, heavy piece you're packing. Especially into older hung guys.

Up for chat online, watching you cam, begging for your cum stained gear.....and of course if you're in Chicago, maybe some face2face viewing!

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Doyoulikethemuncut on Skype. Love to show

You may not have realised but this was posted over 6 years ago.
Plus this member has since been banned. (hence the D before his username....B before a username is another indicator.)

I suggest starting a new Thread if you're interested in showing off on-line with other members.
You have great photos in your Gallery and I'm sure you'll be very popular.......

Joe