Rejection

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by lopo2000, Oct 6, 2010.

1. lopo2000

Gold Member

Words a gay in my place would be really scared to hear from the people they love...

"You're gay and now you don't have anything to do with me."
    "If you weren't gay, you'd be my best friend."
    "God creates no such thing as gays or lesbians."
    "Go away and never come back."
    "You're sick!"
    "You're no longer someone in my life and just please delete my pictures in facebook."

And just today, I heard all of them...

2. D_Barltley Bassturd

D_Barltley Bassturd Account Disabled

Fly far away from Malaysia. Maybe also avoid Iran. ;)

3. lopo2000

Gold Member

I wish, except that I have responsibilities here... *sigh

4. XSILVER

XSILVER Well-Known Member

Albums:
    theres a saying that i have learned to be VERY important and VERY true...

"Those who care don't matter and those who matter don't care"

take a minute and think about all the prople in your life and i think that you will (or in time) find that this saying is true. Stay yourself and enjoy life

5. glowfish

glowfish New Member

Sorry to hear that man. Funny how people talk about God's unconditional love for everyone except those who were born to fall in love with people of their own gender.

6. lopo2000

Gold Member

That saying is very true in my conditions right now. I can't complain but I will grieve later. It's just I feel it's such a waste how many friends have to go away because of sexuality.

That's the cruel reality of life man. As a gay at a gay-merciless place, I've gotta embrace that. My lesson of the day, never confess unless he proves to be gay-tolerant.

7. luka82

Gold Member

Lopo when I was coming out to friends I used to come out to the ladies first. I somehow thought they would understand better, and I was more comfortable. I can`t imagine how you are feeling when such things are being said, I have never been told that, well not directly to my face, but I know what a horrible amout of fear you keep inside until you come out to someone.
    What you have to know is that you are a HEALTHY young man and that you have the right to be yourself. Screw those dicks who reject you for being gay, they don`t deserve you!
    Hugggggzzzzz!;)

8. lopo2000

Gold Member

Thanks Luka, you're my doll. I smile everytime see your post. It's just letting friends go is not as easy, especially when they were close to us. But I guess time heals. Now, I'm hurting but then tomorrow I'll be okay. I hope so.

9. luka82

Gold Member

Yes, you will!
    Lopo what I suggest you do and you might have done it, I don`t know is try to find gay people in your own country who have gone threw the same. Unfortunately I believe there are many going threw the same problems as you. Is there a site for Malaysian gays? Or there must be a site where people are going threw the same problems as you.
    You are a sweetheart!;)

10. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    That is not true because God created you. There is a redneck saying that I like even though it has appalling grammar--

GOD DON"T MAKE NO JUNK !

I am sorry that so-called friends are thinking they know God's will better than God does. I belong to a very small religion myself, but one fine thing about it is we do not have any reliance whatsoever on outside interpretation of God's will. No higher authority exists than God's still voice within your own heart.

You know you have a good heart, and do not let others tell you false.

11. Pecker Check

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It very good that people on here support you Lopo, but depending on the culture where we live it could be quite different for you. I lived for a while in Saudi Arabia and I knew I had no "right" there to be myself. The encounters I had bore with them a different level of risk. And I knew I'd be out of there (unless I landed in prison) on a certain schedule. Living in a highly repressive culture might be hard for Americans to understand (even though things are far from perfect here).

12. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, sweetheart. I'm so sorry.

13. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I'm sorry, too. That's terrible. What happened?

14. XSILVER

XSILVER Well-Known Member

Albums:

15. lopo2000

Gold Member

Until now I haven't found one. I don't think we even have a support group for us. There is one, but their website is very outdated now. Don't know if they're active.

This really makes me smile, thanks for the reassurance. :)

Very true. Although you guys might understand the basics of the sufferings. I just hope there's an end to this. But I'm not even sure if there's a silver libing even until I die.

Two of my friends stayed at my room in my university to register here. Then found out I'm gay and in our long yells and angry confrontations, they both said those things. Then, they just left me alone, ending our friendship by saying, "I just want to tell you one thing, God creates no such things as gays and lesbians." Then left.

Despite of their ignorance on the gay issues, they were really great friends. They took care of me and really looked over me and watched out if I was in difficulties and all. They just had zero tolerance on homosexuality, which apparently trumped friendships.

16. luka82

Gold Member

You should tell them to suck your balls! :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted