Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
...the nine-letter word that hurts. It happens to me because I have really bad timing, well I ask at the wrong time in their life. It was about an hour ago, I asked the girl out that I have been "talking" to for about two weeks. She's really religious, so that was one thing that I think wouldn't have worked out with me, because of some of her beliefs. She doesn't like grinding and stripping (things I enjoy), but oh well. Oh, her reason was that she broke up with the guy that she was with for two years just last month. So yeah, hows about bad timing for this one? Another one, a while back, said that she didn't want a boyfriend at the time...REJECTION

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish you were not in Texas USA, I could help sooth your wounded soul ....in many many, very naughty ways.

x
Honey

P.S rejection sucks, but we all go through it, you are young and have a hot body baby, you will find the one ...in the mean time, just have fun..and remember some lusty old lady is seriously panting over your chest :)

leonceswim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to gravedig, but I didn't want to create another thread if one already existed.

I got rejected last night. That wasn't the worst part. I usually can handle if a guy doesn't want me...but somewhere along the line he felt bad and got the impression that he should probably explain to me why he wasn't interested.

Who does that!?!

My philosophy is, if you're not interested, I'm moving on because the longer I spend thinking about it the greater chance that it will have an effect on me.

So he comes back to find me and says, "Hey, I wasn't trying to be rude back there; it's just that...blah, blah, blah." I was thinking in my head, "Did he really come all the way back to me just to explain why he wasn't interested? Was I looking desperate and crushed? I hope not."

I'm not sure why he did that, but it was really awkward for me. Maybe since we'd had sort of become acquaintances before and he thought of me on a different level, he wanted to do some damage control and salvage the friendship. I'm not sure, but it was definitely the first time that had ever happened to me.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rejection sucks & unfortunately it's a part of life...

I usually do all the rejecting because I RARELY put myself out there like that...but the few times I have been shot down, I just went on as if it didn't happen...the worst thing you can do is to dwell on it...