Rejection!?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Brief summary: Walked this girl home on Friday and Saturday nights. All I got were pecks on the cheek/little hugs and shit. A snog/'making out' would have been nice.

Anyway now she's apparently seeing this other guy who she works with. Should I just move on and not bother? I see the guy every week though since he works in my local (so does the girl) and we hang out sometimes (in the pub). It doesn't help that this guy is about 5 inches shorter than me! :tongue:

So now I'm thinking of just leaving it, if she talks to me I'll talk to her. But I shouldn't walk her home again...should I? I don't think she'd ask me anyway. She's a bit frigid/hollow. Nice to look at but that's about it.

This is the first time I've been rejected! And I'm wondering 'why'!? 'how could she!?' etc hehe. Guess its just her fault? Certainly her loss, I'm hot shit :tongue:

Basically I'm wondering should I still pursue her (its only really a physical attraction)...or leave it. I think I know the answer. It's just losing out to a smaller guy...!! lol.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Brief summary: Walked this girl home on Friday and Saturday nights. All I got were pecks on the cheek/little hugs and shit. A snog/'making out' would have been nice.

Anyway now she's apparently seeing this other guy who she works with. Should I just move on and not bother? I see the guy every week though since he works in my local (so does the girl) and we hang out sometimes (in the pub). It doesn't help that this guy is about 5 inches shorter than me! :tongue:

So now I'm thinking of just leaving it, if she talks to me I'll talk to her. But I shouldn't walk her home again...should I? I don't think she'd ask me anyway. She's a bit frigid/hollow. Nice to look at but that's about it.

This is the first time I've been rejected! And I'm wondering 'why'!? 'how could she!?' etc hehe. Guess its just her fault? Certainly her loss, I'm hot shit :tongue:

Basically I'm wondering should I still pursue her (its only really a physical attraction)...or leave it. I think I know the answer. It's just losing out to a smaller guy...!! lol.

Are you really all that attracted to her if you think she's "frigid/hollow"?

Maybe she interests you because she doesn't seem interested in you. I'm wondering if she was all over you how long your interest would last.

Stop messing around with her. Go find someone that really turns your crank. :biggrin1::wink:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That'll teach you for not doing your homework! :biggrin1::biggrin1:

- - - -

Did you know she was seeing your friend before walking her home and expecting to make out?

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think you know the answer too. How bad would it suck if you pursued only to be genuinely rejected again for the hobbit? My advise would be to pursue if she shows interest, otherwise you could get into a weird awkward/humiliating situation...

And FWIW - she didn't really reject you... she just didn't invite you in to punish the punanny with passionate plunges. I personally would have, but then that's just the slut that I am, but I digress...

And who knows - maybe she & Frodo won't work out and you'll get your chance.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah...see its a strange thing. I just got seriously pissed on Friday and ended up walking her home. Then I was out on Saturday AGAIN and did the same...

Mother says she's a flirt/tease. On Saturday every man in the pub was asking me 'have you shagged her yet?' and one guy even proposed to her!

Hehe Frodo.

The main thing is I guess the social embarrassment. Every man in town was spurring me on to shag her, practically wanting to watch! Plus losing out to this vertically challenged dude...meh. I'll get over it. It's just gonna be embarrassing next time I'm out :redface:

hotmilf: I didn't know she was seeing him and I actually asked the guy if it was okay if I walked her home/got jiggy wit it. He said it was but he's a sly one...we were talking and I said basically she's not girlfriend material but I wouldn't mind giving her one...and he may have told her that.

I think she likes the male attention though. You live and learn, I guess.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OK - by pissed you mean you got really drunk, not really angry - correct? Depending on which side of the pond you're on that can mean two very different things...

So this bird seems like a bit of an attention whore. I hate the little tart already but that's just because I'm a slag for attention myself and don't like to share. But again... I digress.

I would play it cool until she makes a move. Frodo may very well have told her what you said to move in and tap it first. But then think - if neither of you think she's gf material and just wanna hit it, you have about a 99% chance of having the bigger willy. And THAT would make you famous at the pub mefriend...

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I thought about that...but then I wouldn't want to go there after he's been there...although if she offers I will but I'm not gonna chase her.

PS yeah by pissed I mean drunk :tongue:

GIRLS eh? Tricky creatures.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude, this is the FIRST time you've been rejected? Puhleeze! Quit whining & get back out there. Everybody faces rejection....*everybody...*

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe she just prefers a guy with a 3" dick.

Hehe maybe.

And honestly my mum really had a go at me! She doesn't like the girl. She probably knows what she's like and that she's no good for me...

I was annoyed with her at first but don't you think she's probably right?

PS this rejection is my first and its bad because there aren't many girls in my circle of friends (read: any)...but I spose another will come along eventually :)

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I wouldn't bother with her
but did she ask you to walk her home the weekends, she may have been frightened?
I love walking women to thier cars at work
it makes me feel usefull

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Such is what I thought...we'll see. I dunno, she's not text me since Sunday night but she's probably waiting for me to contact. Fuck that. I won't settle for anything less than a blowjob :cool:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Such is what I thought...we'll see. I dunno, she's not text me since Sunday night but she's probably waiting for me to contact. Fuck that. I won't settle for anything less than a blowjob :cool:

Damn, I wish I'd grown up thinking that I deserve sex. At some point I must have taken a wrong turn and learned that sex is something we're suppose to earn. :mad:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We have a saying here in Aus,
"The quickest way to get a cat on your lap is to ignore it!!!!""
Might just work with "Miss Pussy" as well

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

First, she is obviously blind, SLB, because you are beautiful!

Second, I would say the chemistry is missing. You find her to be frigid and hollow. Nice to look at, but there is nothing else there for you. She may have picked up on this. It's possible that that little zing that goes between men and women who are truly attracted to each other is missing.

Most women can tell when a guy is not really interested in them , and she probably realizes that on some level you are turned off by her, even if you find her physically attractive.

I dated a pilot once who was beautiful, but there was absolutely nothing there outside of the physical to attract me, and he commented that I did not seem that into him. Unfortunately, it was true. The chemistry and intellectual connection was not there.