Relation between a guys Build, and size

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Alicia: Hi guy's I'm fairly new here, and recently i thought about something. It might seem common knowledge, and i couldn't find any other post relating to this, but is there much comparison between a guy's build and his penis size? One would think so, but does anyone have any experience with this? What im asking has anyone notticed if tall, strong guys (basketball guys) are generally bigger in that area?

2. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Oh if that were only true, Alicia. I'm just shy of six foot five, 210 pounds and have just a 7.5" penis. Which on someone my height and build, ain't that impressive looking! It's fairly thick and I have really big balls, but that's just the luck of the draw. My Dad and one of my brothers are much thinner framed than I and both have bigger cocks and balls. sigh.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Trixiville: My other half is MASSIVE!!!

And he is six foot, but very thin!!!!...no muscles at all hardly, and he is NOT a sport type!!!!...He is an intellectual, and is a writer!!!!!

4. wonderland

wonderland Member

There is no relation as far as I can tell. I dated a guy who was 6'4" with a large build and he had a 4 inch penis. I was surprised. Dated average guys who turned out to be hung. So you never can tell.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Tboy: I'm a little over 6' and 170 lbs, normal build. My 7.5" (5.25" soft) penis looks a little big on me, at least in comparison to other dicks I've seen.

6. Donk

Donk New Member

Short answer, no. I'm 5'5", and 11" hard/7" soft. In college I lived in a dorm with several basketball players who were amazed/embarrassed at how much I outpaced them in the shower. (Most of them were average sized at best, the only one who was well hung claimed only 8" hard and was also the most vocal about how big mine was.)

7. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

It's odd the way it grows, but I guess, it means, everyone thinks I'm "weenie" then. ;)

Their loss.

8. Imported

Gold Member

sausagekingchi:

I'm only 5'8, weigh about 170lbs. and I have a 9" x 6" penis. I'm an ex-athlete (wrestling & football up through college), and I've seen literally hundreds of naked guys. The one thing I've learned from that is that there is NO correlation between body size and cock size. The biggest I have seen was on a guy who was a wrestler in the 135lb weight division, he was about only 5'6, but his limp dick was 8" and super thick. I've seen some enormous guys (height and build wise) who had some incredibly small penis'.

9. Duo187

Duo187 New Member

Albums:
    I'm 6'4" 150lbs, around 12", actually kinda fit even though I am skinny... lol

10. madame_zora

Gold Member

Tall skinny guys with big dicks *sigh*

Actually we have discussed this quite a few times, although I can't remember the threads. No real correlation can be found, it's just luck of the draw.

11. jonb

Gold Member

Another in the "tall and skinny" column. I'm leaning toward ectomorph, but I'm a combination of mesomorph and ectomorph.

12. madame_zora

Gold Member

Okay, make that "Tall, skinny, hung, and genius". Add musically inclined to that list and I'm dead!

13. jonb

Gold Member

Well, I do play the drums.

14. Duo187

Duo187 New Member

Albums:
    ooo nice, I play piano, clarinet, sax, guitar, bass, and vocal (I know thats not an instrument, but still)

Sometimes you can never tell who will have the big one.. might be some fat jerk. lol

15. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    ooo nice, I play piano, clarinet, sax, guitar, bass, and vocal (I know thats not an instrument, but still)

Sometimes you can never tell who will have the big one.. might be some fat jerk. lol
    [post=262230]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I'm about 5'8" 140lb and have kinda a slim body, shaped torso thats narrow on the bottom and broadens as you go up, with broad shoulders. I guess I'm bigger than average. I saw a programme on TV that said women liked men with V-Shaped torsos as they were the most suitable for fatherhood for some reason - anyone have any info on this? Its been bugging me.

Anyway, penis size isnt related to body size, as has already been said :D

16. madame_zora

Gold Member

Unfortunately, women's preferences are as individual as women! Right about now I'm wondering if I can start a Duo-Mme_Z-jonb orchestra! No damned fair having every one of my favortie traits, guys!

17. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

I play the bongos.

Oh wait, you meant a musical instrument, not a part of female anatomy! :rolleyes:

Well, figure wise, I'm pretty average although I'm surprisingly heavy, because I'm bottom heavy, "Bootiliscous!" So if anything, that should make it look smaller!

18. LOVEARIAS

LOVEARIAS New Member

Penis size definitely has nothing to do with height, I dated a guy who was a whisker over 5' foot, but just a whisker under 10' inches.

19. jonb

Gold Member

Actually, the correlation between stature and the size of any given organ is a well-known anatomical fact. For example, I'm 6'5" and 10 1/2". You're 5' and just under 10". So on an average man, yours would be 11 1/2", while mine would be "only" 9 1/4".

20. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Stereotypes become stereotypes beause of a correlation of a trait or behavior. I would say my natural build falls midway beween the ectomorph and the mesomorph. My height is about 6' 5" and only after concerted weight training was I able to reach the magic 200 lbs. several years ago. My arms, legs, and penis are naturally very long and somewhat slender, so I fit into the stereotype.

At first I wondered if this was a phallic or musical thread. Another male vs. female stereotypical difference. Women love romance; moonlight roses and a string quartet playing Pachelbel's Canon. As a functional illiterate I simply reach for a beer and play my ultimate sexual music, the last 5 minutes of Ottorino Respighi's The Pines Of Rome. :wacko:

Draft saved Draft deleted