Relation between a guys Build, and size

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Actually, the correlation between stature and the size of any given organ is a well-known anatomical fact. For example, I'm 6'5" and 10 1/2". You're 5' and just under 10". So on an average man, yours would be 11 1/2", while mine would be "only" 9 1/4".
[post=262598]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I think you're confusing two different things: (1) the proportion between an invidual's own penis size and his own height and (2) a correlation between an individual's height in relation to the height of other individuals and that individual's penis size in relation to the penis size of other individuals.

Playing on your examples, if I were to grow by some magic from 5'5" to 6'5"--assuming my proportions were maintained in this magic process--my penis should be expected to grow from 11" to about 13". But that's different from saying we would expect any 6'5" man to have a 13" penis (or, for that matter, any 5'5" man to have an 11" penis).

What studies, personal observation, and things like condom marketing seem to show is that we should actually expect the vast majority of penises to wind up in a range of about 5-7", with little, if any, correlation to the stature of the men they're attached to. Interestingly, though, we can also observe dramatic variations from that "normal" range that would be very surprising in most other body parts and with little apparent relation to stature. Consider, for example, that my penis is roughly twice as long as what would probably be considered an "average" penis--unusual, perhaps, but not unheard of. But have you ever seen--or even heard of--a 5'5" guy with 2-foot long feet?

Bottom line: the only real way to tell the size of a penis is to observe the penis in question.

NelsonMuntz84: Well I'm 6'1', about 190 lbs.. I'm a soccer player, and have that type of build, slim but with muscle.

I dont think that has much to do with me being well endowed their to be honest, their will be guys smaller height wise than me on here, but bigger in penis size, and the vice versa with some taller than me.

As donk said at the end of his last post, the only way to tell is to actually see someone's penis, the other stuff is just a bit of fun for people and myth making.

LadyMorgaine: I don't give two shits as long as he's HUNG.

D

deleted62

I have heard that, for overweight men, penis size will increase (or rather, come closer to reaching full potential) by 1/4" per 20 pounds until he reaches his target weight. Has something to do with the pressure (both weight and blood) on/in the penis.

It could add to the theory of the skinny guy via illusion. If there's nothing to get in the way of the view, it sure is going to. . . ahem. . . stand out.

Can I get change for my two cents? I need to get a Metro transfer.

-Z

Buff7: Hi,ladies& dogs I'm 6'2" 225 & large boned(wish it had a bone) 6.75long by 5.25girth . I have ssn many peaple on line say that taller/ thin guys seem to have the biggest schlongs. Hmm? I would not really know(ye of little penis exp. outside of my own lol)

InnocentBystander

Just Browsing
Media
I know I've posted this stuff here before, but...

I weigh in the area of 160 lbs., and am about 6 feet tall. I'm about 8.75x7 hard

And in keeping with the thread, I played the trumpet throughout middle school, but quit because I felt like a total geek playing it. A year or two ago, I found an old guitar in the attic, and I pretty much have devoted most of my free time to learning the craft (it was also a nice excuse to stop watching TV - somthing I don't miss at all).

johncarlson13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
6'4" and about 170lbs now (dorm food put on a few pounds) and over 13", not sure how long i'll be skinny if i keep on the dorm/pizza diet

the sac: 5'7", 200lbs and talky. I am not fat in fact quite athletic and very muscualr jsut stalky. My penis is thick, like me, when hanigng halfway down my legs. Best thing about being 5'7' is that when I remove my pants the length of my dick down my leg makes it look really hung. I am only 7.2 hard.

doubtless_mouse: I am 6' tall and weigh in at approx. 220 lbs. I am 8" x 5.5" sometimes a little more sometimes a little less. I used to be incrediably skinny but then I got out of the Marines and the weight came. Now, instead of looking like a twig, I look like a damn pear.

It seems that people want to see some sort of corrilation between penis size and something. This is evident in the number of posts asking about some sort of corrilation between the penis and something, whether it be finger length, nose size, foot size, height, race, zodiac sign, type of car driven, number of speeding tickets, total calories consumed on average in a months time, etc., etc., etc. People want to find this hidden rule.

In my 30+ years on this big blue planet, I have learned that there is only one true corrilation for the size of a mans crank...this corrilation has proven to be true every time it is checked.

If you want to know if someone is hung, all you really need to do is look at the distance the head of his penis is from the base of his penis. It has been proven to be a fact that if the distance from the head of the penis to the base of the penis is greater than the average penis length, then the penis should be considered hung. If the distance from the head of the penis to the base of the penis is equal to or less than the average penis length than the penis should not be considered hung. (of course this rule does not prove true if you looked at Joey Bobbett before the restorative surgery).

P.S. Madame-Z - I can't play any musical insruments, but I can play CDs, Tapes, Records, and DVDs. Though not all at once (not multi-talented) Does that count?

Ramblings from the Mouse...

dijstra: Over the past five years I've seen 600+ 17-19yr old recruits cocks, mostly soft but get a raw rec in the showers with 20 mates and a couple of hung instructors who can talk filthy like you've never heard and you see a fair few hard and semi hard cocks...plus theres always 1 or 2 who think they can find somewhere new to wank on base --- someone ought to warn them since digi cameras we invented its been our sport to catch them on "film" --- so have seen loads of hard ones.

And body size does not account to jack shit ... largest we saw was a 5'6" 17yr old kid with a 12x7" cock we know cos I got him bagged to win a bet...hi squad used a rule to measure before and after...

smallest was on a 6'2" guy who had 3" (if that) when hard...it was easy to tell cos it stuck stright out and he was like a bean pole. His squad bagged him as well...evil bastards NCO's

d

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Nov 16 2004, 08:23 AM
*fans flushed face*, geez my Christmas wish list is getting longer and longer.....
[post=263902]Quoted post[/post]​

Girl, I am with you on this one! I had no idea that we have so many musically inclined men here. Just adds icing to the cake... I want my piece, NOW!!!!!! :wub:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by bblumbee+Dec 22 2004, 06:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bblumbee &#064; Dec 22 2004, 06:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Nov 16 2004, 08:23 AM
*fans flushed face*, geez my Christmas wish list is getting longer and longer.....
[post=263902]Quoted post[/post]​

Girl, I am with you on this one&#33; I had no idea that we have so many musically inclined men here. Just adds icing to the cake... I want my piece, NOW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :wub:
[post=269093]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Okay, you get the first slice, but I&#39;m right behind you on this one&#33;

NineInchCock_160IQ:
Originally posted by Alicia@Nov 1 2004, 02:48 PM
Hi guy&#39;s I&#39;m fairly new here, and recently i thought about something. It might seem common knowledge, and i couldn&#39;t find any other post relating to this, but is there much comparison between a guy&#39;s build and his penis size? One would think so, but does anyone have any experience with this? What im asking has anyone notticed if tall, strong guys (basketball guys) are generally bigger in that area?
[post=261997]Quoted post[/post]​

Why would this have any bearing at all? Working your biceps doesn&#39;t make your penis grow. That&#39;s just a general answer. I suppose there are some cases where it might apply somewhat.

You mentioned tall, strong guys, as if these things were interrelated. I don&#39;t think that height is supposed to have much to do with penis size, or musculature for that matter. Myself, I am 6&#39;6", wear size 17 shoes, am of average build, and have a much larger than average penis. But you can tell just from reading so many of the similarly-themed threads on this message board that there are plenty of short guys with big dicks and plenty of tall guys who are just average, at least by the outrageous standards here.

Musculature wouldn&#39;t seem to have much relation to penis size, though body fat does. Though being built won&#39;t make your dick actually bigger, if you are slim it will at least appear bigger, and function as though it were bigger, because the more overweight you are the more layers of fat you have around your pelvis. These added layers of fat will in effect make your penis appear smaller. At least from what I&#39;ve been told.

If you are a juicer and take steroids to get really built, there&#39;s a chance you could end up with a smaller dick and shrunken testicles. I don&#39;t know how true this is I have never experimented with steroids but that seems to be the general consensus.

...would working out at an early age, due to getting involved with sports or whatever, say before or around the onset of puberty, increase the amount of natural testosterone in the body and have any effect on sexual development? hm. any developmental pediatricians/biologists in the house?

NineInchCock_160IQ:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Nov 8 2004, 06:03 PM
So many hung intelligent musicians, I&#39;ll never wean off of this site&#33;&#33;
[post=262915]Quoted post[/post]​

I don&#39;t know any instrument.. I took piano lessons for a year when I was much younger, been meaning to take those up again, would love to learn how to play Beethoven&#39;s Moonlight Sonata.

But I have a terrific singing voice. :D Usually deep baritone but I have a pretty good range and can hit some high notes.

I can paint and sculpt and I dabble in photography. I also write poetry, and occasionally short fiction. I used to play basketball up until high school. Everyone always asks me if I play basketball or if I play the piano, because of my height and because my hands are so big and my fingers are so long. But I don&#39;t think any of that has ever gotten me laid before. oh well.