Relationship advice please

volkenzeo

Just Browsing
Media
Ok this is my first post on this website but as i can tell from the posts ive looked on your all incredibly helpful and filled with rich information from life experiences so ill start at the beginning and hope someone can help me with some advice or opinions

Well me and my girlfriend will have been going out for a year as of the 19th of march this year, in this space of time we havnt got sexually active, we are both 16 and i want to but she never comes around when i want us to be alone, its not like shes a virgin she has had a lot of sex before she was with me as she used to be a bit of a party go'er, i just dont understand why when she says she loves me, its been her longest relationship and that shes happy, that she doesnt want to have sex with me and im talking about general sex acts as well such as a handjob or blowjob

she does say to me though that she worries that the amazing relationship we have out of sex will be ruined when we do have it

what are youre opinions on this and any possible solutions ?

Much appreciated :)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
LPSg has an age requirement of at least 18 years old, so you won't be here much longer

However, this is my opinion... for starters, Volk, you are both quite young. 16 is an age of exploring for most kids. Personally, I'd recommend you sit down and talk with her about this. Discuss your feelings and thoughts about the fact you aren't happy. See if you two can come to an agreement about sex.

I hope my advice helps you.