Relationship Advice

Andre4w

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Me and my partner have been together for about 4 years now im 24 and he's 50 we get along absolutly amazing blah blah blah...recently i kinda discovered he was going on a gay/bi phone chat service, i heard his greeting and says that he's looking for someone to meet and "see where it goes".....Should i bring up the fact that i know about it or should i just try to forget it because there has been no change in the friendship/relationship everything goes along fantastic....and ive beat around the bush and he says that there no one else and no one has been to his house or slept in our bed....So should i ask him about it just in case hes doing it for a phone sex kinda arousal.Or should i just try to forget about wat i found out..? Thx for your help.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ask him. relationships should be built on trust and honesty. if he lies about it or refuses to talk about it, i'd consider moving on.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It depends a lot on you and your expectations of your relationship. For me, if I were dating somebody for a long time and we were serious I would be quite pissed that she were still looking actively. If, on the other hand it is just sex and friendship and it does not bother you very much then I guess you could let it slide; if it is eating at you though it will affect your relationship and the level of trust you will be able to place in him so confronting him would be your best option. If you have ben with him for 4 years I am going to assume that you may need to have a talk with him. It all comes down to where your relationship is and where you want it to be. Good luck.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How did you (kinda) discover the phone/chat service? A friend? Suspicions?
Perhaps you already suspected something was up? I assume you weren't looking around, also.

Confrontation is the key, here, as painful as it may be. Better than the soap opera way: leaving a message on his service.