Relationship Between Car and Cock Size!!

col

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
bnd said:
Well... I drive a goddamn '03 Accord which I don't even own, my johnson is still about 8 inches long. Draw whatever conclusions you please.

If you don't keep up payments bailiffs come and take your penis?

majormadness

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I drive a 97 S10 Pickup. It was my grandmother's until she died in 99, then it sat in storage for about four years until I could drive it. I think my family owns it more because we live in Texas than beacuse I have a big dick...

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
majormadness said:
I drive a 97 S10 Pickup. It was my grandmother's until she died in 99, then it sat in storage for about four years until I could drive it. I think my family owns it more because we live in Texas than beacuse I have a big dick...
That conclusion is incorrect!!

The correlation between car and cock size is indisputable!!

vickersvc10

Sexy Member
Media
I live in Pattaya, Thailand, and there are many big butch, hairy, tattooed guys here who drive around on VERY loud motorbikes. I used to curse them until I realised that the disturbing noise they made compensated them for having tiny wee dicks!

chuckiejock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got an average length cock but its thick (bout 6.5inches) i drive a Volkswagen Polo. A small car but huge foot wells, makes life alot easier for any automotive escapades!!!!!!!! :smile: :naughty:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I have a 10.5"x7.5" dick and am driving currently a '96 Accord EX, soon to be a '97 or '99 CRV. Of course, I had to ask the dealer to check the footwell so I could really let everything breath if I wanted to.:biggrin1: :tongue:

Big carss and li'l dicks? Not with this fella.:wink:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
Well, I have a 10.5"x7.5" dick and am driving currently a '96 Accord EX, soon to be a '97 or '99 CRV. Of course, I had to ask the dealer to check the footwell so I could really let everything breath if I wanted to.:biggrin1: :tongue:

Big carss and li'l dicks? Not with this fella.:wink:
Check your pants again. I think you're in for a surprise.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
rawbone8 said:
When joyriding, interesting topography adds to the fun. :tongue:

As would a full tank (for duration) and extensive 'local' knowledge (for extra performance on curves). :tongue:

Over the years I have had cars of all sizes.:rolleyes:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
You know those kind of boys who hot rod around in a big truck, thinking they've got the biggest johnson on the planet. Chances are they have nothing between their legs.

In my case, I should be driving the smallest car in the world (Smart Car). :biggrin1:

I will never own a big car, particularly a big truck. No need for compensation here. I'm well-stocked with manhood and damn proud of it!

Bigbull29 has nothing to prove.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
A car, no matter how powerful, is only as good as its driver.

True I suppose. Of course there's the argument that a great driver can do more with a Beamer than a Civic. :biggrin1: But then again the analogy doesn't really fit at all at all because that's assuming the goal is simply to go fast and stop on a dime. I still feel a great "driver" :biggrin1: can be great no matter what "car" he's driving, but having a great "car" makes it easier to be great, and might make his "performance" great even if his "driving skills" aren't :tongue: :biggrin1: . So size matters to me but a guy's skills can make up for it. Nothing new here.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stud_hunter said:
I still feel a great "driver" :biggrin1: can be great no matter what "car" he's driving, but having a great "car" makes it easier to be great, and might make his "performance" great even if his "driving skills" aren't :tongue: :biggrin1: .

No argument from me, plus if they're driving a high-performance car with less skill, i'm an excellent backseat driver who provides maps. :tongue:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
No argument from me, plus if they're driving a high-performance car with less skill, i'm an excellent backseat driver who provides maps. :tongue:

So, even if he doesn't know how to use it, you do! No argument from me :tongue:. Although I do so prefer if the guy knows what he's doing.

jeroenvol

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well for roughly a 7inch cock I drive a smart(very small and stupid german car), a '99 BMW 320d and a '06 BMW X3, so I'd say I have no clue if it's true, I'm small and have small cars so...
I guess it's like with everything else: it goes both ways

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stud_hunter said:
So, even if he doesn't know how to use it, you do! No argument from me :tongue:. Although I do so prefer if the guy knows what he's doing.

Absolutely, although if they take a detour here and there, there's nothing like exploring uncharted territory.:tongue: