Relationship between circumcision and big penis?

D_hybabi

Experimental Member
Media
Is there a relationship between those children whose parents chose for their child to have a circumcision due to the fact their foreskins can't roll back, and having a large penis.

I am not suggesting those children have massive penises at the time, but maybe larger than normal, or it's nature's way of telling when someone's going to have a large penis?

D_hybabi

Experimental Member
Media
LOL well there is a good reason why i came to this hypothesis. A friend of mine who has a massive dick was one of four brothers in his family. His brothers were not hung like him, and he was the only one who medically needed to be circumcised. He told me that years later, when he was in his twenties, he was talking with his cousin who is also very hung, and happens to be one of six brothers. His cousin was the only one of his brothers who needed to medically be circumcised due to the foreskin not rolling back. This was the rational... you can blink blink all you like, but the only way to figure is a conclusion is to ask questions, and not by blinking.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is there a relationship between those children whose parents chose for their child to have a circumcision due to the fact their foreskins can't roll back, and having a large penis.

I am not suggesting those children have massive penises at the time, but maybe larger than normal, or it's nature's way of telling when someone's going to have a large penis?
No child's foreskin can roll back before puberty. So, if you're right, nature predicts everyone's going to have a large penis.:rolleyes:

Foreskin or the lack thereof is not an indicator nor does it affect the size/growth of a penis.

pen_1

Experimental Member
Media

i thought of that as well.... but now i know its not true..... my best friend was circumcised and his penis is well small.....

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How could a parent possibly know that when a child is just born?
Most children are probably circumcised as infants
as it was for my brothers.
I haven't seen that a child can't roll back their foreskin before puberty either
a friends son routinely rolls back the skin when showering to clean his penis
and he's 6yrs. old.
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited: