"Relationship" issues.

Rexxii

1st Like
Media
I'm only 20, and I'm a virgin. I take pride in that, I'm not like any of my gay friends who go out and lose it to any ol' random guy. I want to lose the big V to someone I absolutely love. That however is another story. Hell, it's not even a story.

I'm currently in a "relationship." Notice the quotations, well this relationship, is strictly meet, greet, sleep, go home. Problem is, he is, "sort of" in a relationship, while I'm completely home free, and able to carry on what I'm doing without any strings. Although, on our first meet, greet, and sleep. He failed to even mention this so called boyfriend. It wasn't until the end of it, that he even said anything remotely close to bf relations.

It didn't hit me until I was going home, that he cheated with me. Keep in mind, his boyfriend is, wait for it..40, he's 22. I talked to a couple of my close friends, my sister and even my mother, they all agreed that he is a sugar baby and that's his sugar daddy. Nonetheless, still a relationship in my eyes. I feel horrible, but the worst part is that I still want to carry on with this whole thing.

I know I'm a horrible person, if I was his boyfriend, I'd hate me too, I'd probably kick my ass. But, I think of it like this, his boyfriend obviously isn't doing what he's suppose to be doing, if he has to find me. That's a horrible way to look at it, I know...but it's the truth. He said, I was the best head he'd received, better than his boyfriend(probably a lie,) being that he is my first and ONLY encounter with a penis, other than my toys. Which I don't even count as a penis. Plus, he has a beautiful penis........yes, it is.

So confused, I want to continue, I don't want to continue. I'm going to get hurt, I know I am. I'm a horrible person, for feeling the way I do. I'm just so confused.

Does anyone have any similar stories to mine? Any advice? What to do, what to do. :frown1:

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Channeling Dr. Phil, I'd say past (and current) behavior is a good indication of future behavior. Meaning...if he cheated on his current boyfriend with you, it's likely if you get into a relationship with him that he will also cheat on you with someone else.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
40/22 = 62 virtually against a 20yr old,irrespective of that combined maturity on there part
Think it could well be a very uphill battle for you i am afraid
Maturity and possible conniving could well prevail
Has he shown ANY genuine feelings towards you, (it would have to be a lot of genuine stuff?- i would think) stuff that gives you the utmost of confidence to continue pursuing him.

Other thing is
be VERY aware of the likelihood of the older conning his bf to set a time for all 3 of yous, he obviously like em younger
be Cautious ..
Skeptical of motives am i
my thoughts anyway, Look after yourself!

Rexxii

1st Like
Media
Thank you guys, :) I've stopped talking to him all together, and "lost his number" aka, now he's under "DO NOT REPLY."
You're all right, if he can do it once, it'll be so much easier to do it a second time! and it'll be on me! HAH, not falling for it anymore, he's a waste.

Currently trying to fix myself now.

Thanks again
Rex<3

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Currently trying to fix myself now.

Cheers Matey
we grow from these unfortunately often neccesary experiences huh?
Wise decision .. just acknowledging still here with you!