Relationship Love and Sexual Compatibility?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So here's the situation:
Theres this guy who's younger than me 18, really cute, we've messed around a few times over a period of time, and we talk, text, im, have been a someone integral part in each others lives on and off, but I was hesitant for anything serious until he got older.

Now he's going to be moving to close to where I just moved to, and he wants to date me, and I"m starting to have more than just friends feelings for him as well, but theres one HUGE problem.

He's a total bottom, and his dick isn't that big, and I am like a Vers/Bttom, I use to be more Top/Vers, but now I definatly would have to be able to be satisfied as a bottom to be truly happy in a relationship.

What would you do? Just be friends? Have an Open Relationship? Just do without Bottoming?

I mean I really like him, but I also don't' want to be completely un sexually satisfied as this would definatly send any type of relationship down the wrong road.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Buy a big dildo for both of you to play with.

Seriously - if you have a real emotional attachment with him and you think it might be something really special you should see what happens. Find new and different ways to satisfy your bottoming needs. Or at least try it.

larocca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I haven't had any experience myself, but I believe if there's a chance for emotional connection, you should take it and see where it goes. Give it a chance.

Gogiboy1

Just Browsing
Media
Hey Matt,

Welcome to The Sunshine State, and I wish you LOTS of GOOD LUCK, in your employment search...1 idea is to look into &/or Contact Some Hotels & Resorts in your area, as well as private beach clubs, or even the County/City/State.

As far as your situation with the guy you are interested in and vice-versa, In NOT meaning to sound ageist or judge either of you by your youth, You are BOTH young, and have your whole lives ahead of you to experience things, learn and grow from those experiences. On 1 hand, if you don't at least give it a chance, you may never know what COULD BE/HAVE BEEN, You may be one of those TRULY FORTUNATE ONES, who finds the Greatest Love of Your Life while still young, it MAY or MAY NOT be the guy you are mentioning, but give it a try. His dick may not be as big as you want or wish it would be, but there are strap-ons, and other methods & ways to have awesome sex, not to mention, what he is as a person on the inside...Try to look beyond that his cock isn't huge and look at his heart and soul. You may find TRUE LOVE in this person.

Secondly, although it may work for some people, and for them I say That's Great, but an open relationship for the most part and statistically speaking is not a good idea, it will EVENTUALLY affect 1 or even BOTH of you and cause pain & hurt. For example; 1 may feel jealous or neglected if 1 of you gets more action or attention than the other, they may become insecure or undesireable, or that there is something wrong with them in a physical sense that, you feel the desire/need to look elsewhere for sexual satisfaction, and that they aren't good enough. It's a touchy subject, and with your ages in mind, the hurt may have a lasting effect on their self esteem...Just PLEASE keep that in mind.

I close my HOPEFULLY HELPFUL REPLY to you, with a quote that My Mom gave me some years ago, and I find it to be quite accurate and have taken it's words and used them when I was unsure about what to do, and it HONESTLY has helped on a number of occasions...I hope it will be of benefit to you, if you are in a position of uncertainty...If you like it, Print it out and put it somewhere that you will see it regularly.

It's called "RISK"...

I hope it is of some help to you with this, or any other time that you are unsure of what the right thing to do may be.

To laugh is to risk appearing the fool.
To weep is to risk being called sentimental.
To place your ideas and dreams before the crowd is to risk their ridicule and loss.
To believe is to risk disappointment.
To hope is to risk despair.
To try is to risk failure.
To show your feelings is to risk exposing your true self.
To reach out to another is to risk rejection.
To love is to risk not being loved in return.
To live is to risk dying.
To truly Live risks must be taken.
To risk nothing is to be nothing.
The greatest failure in Life is to risk nothing.
Those who risk nothing are nothing:
They ask nothing, show nothing, dare nothing, and so become nothing.
They may avoid suffering and sorrow, but they will not learn, feel, or change, to grow, love and Live.
They live as slaves chained to their attitudes.
They have forfeited their freedom.
Only a person who risks is free.

Risk nothing and you may miss everything.

Risk something.
Risk!

I wish you the best in whatever you strive for in life, and with your potential dating situation, as well as wishing you all good things you wish yourself.

Sincerely,

G.

psychodrama

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi!

Why not have a serious talk. Ask him what he expects from you and you do the same. Compromise and make adjustments if you think its worth it. By the sound of it, you are falling for the guy.

But you need to be happy and sexually satisfied, same as he. If only one is satisfied in any relationship, it will not last. The previous post from G says it all. If you think its worth it, then you need to take some risk and 'test the waters' so to speak...

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I LOVE big boobs and I'm always attracted to girls who have them. Years ago, I was seeing a girl who had a mastectomy due to breast cancer. She was sure I'd leave her over it. I thought I might too. But, we worked it out. I was more attacted to her than to her tits.

Why am I telling you about a girl with one boob? Because it's the same thing. If you really are attracted and connect, you'll work it out. If you just want a big cock up your ass and he doens't have one, then it won't work out.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So here's the situation:
Theres this guy who's younger than me 18, really cute, we've messed around a few times over a period of time, and we talk, text, im, have been a someone integral part in each others lives on and off, but I was hesitant for anything serious until he got older.

Now he's going to be moving to close to where I just moved to, and he wants to date me, and I"m starting to have more than just friends feelings for him as well, but theres one HUGE problem.

He's a total bottom, and his dick isn't that big, and I am like a Vers/Bttom, I use to be more Top/Vers, but now I definatly would have to be able to be satisfied as a bottom to be truly happy in a relationship.

What would you do? Just be friends? Have an Open Relationship? Just do without Bottoming?

I mean I really like him, but I also don't' want to be completely un sexually satisfied as this would definatly send any type of relationship down the wrong road.

The boundaries of any relationship are best developed and created by the people in the relationship. Is it that he is a total bottom or that he is not hung? If he is a total bottom and prefers not to top, that is one thing. If he does like to top from time to time and you do not like his size, that is another issue. BTW--I have had my brains fucked out by guys who were below 6"--depends on the man and what he can do with it. One final thing to consider-- some bottoms become total bottoms as they do not like topping. Still, others become total bottoms as they feel they are too small or do not have the patience to penetrate a man. I think it would help to find this out (slowly and over conversation when he is feeling secure and safe).

Just my thoughts.

TheMarchHare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hey Matt,

Welcome to The Sunshine State, and I wish you LOTS of GOOD LUCK, in your employment search...1 idea is to look into &/or Contact Some Hotels & Resorts in your area, as well as private beach clubs, or even the County/City/State.

As far as your situation with the guy you are interested in and vice-versa, In NOT meaning to sound ageist or judge either of you by your youth, You are BOTH young, and have your whole lives ahead of you to experience things, learn and grow from those experiences. On 1 hand, if you don't at least give it a chance, you may never know what COULD BE/HAVE BEEN, You may be one of those TRULY FORTUNATE ONES, who finds the Greatest Love of Your Life while still young, it MAY or MAY NOT be the guy you are mentioning, but give it a try. His dick may not be as big as you want or wish it would be, but there are strap-ons, and other methods & ways to have awesome sex, not to mention, what he is as a person on the inside...Try to look beyond that his cock isn't huge and look at his heart and soul. You may find TRUE LOVE in this person.

Secondly, although it may work for some people, and for them I say That's Great, but an open relationship for the most part and statistically speaking is not a good idea, it will EVENTUALLY affect 1 or even BOTH of you and cause pain & hurt. For example; 1 may feel jealous or neglected if 1 of you gets more action or attention than the other, they may become insecure or undesireable, or that there is something wrong with them in a physical sense that, you feel the desire/need to look elsewhere for sexual satisfaction, and that they aren't good enough. It's a touchy subject, and with your ages in mind, the hurt may have a lasting effect on their self esteem...Just PLEASE keep that in mind.

I close my HOPEFULLY HELPFUL REPLY to you, with a quote that My Mom gave me some years ago, and I find it to be quite accurate and have taken it's words and used them when I was unsure about what to do, and it HONESTLY has helped on a number of occasions...I hope it will be of benefit to you, if you are in a position of uncertainty...If you like it, Print it out and put it somewhere that you will see it regularly.

It's called "RISK"...

I hope it is of some help to you with this, or any other time that you are unsure of what the right thing to do may be.

To laugh is to risk appearing the fool.
To weep is to risk being called sentimental.
To place your ideas and dreams before the crowd is to risk their ridicule and loss.
To believe is to risk disappointment.
To hope is to risk despair.
To try is to risk failure.
To show your feelings is to risk exposing your true self.
To reach out to another is to risk rejection.
To love is to risk not being loved in return.
To live is to risk dying.
To truly Live risks must be taken.
To risk nothing is to be nothing.
The greatest failure in Life is to risk nothing.
Those who risk nothing are nothing:
They ask nothing, show nothing, dare nothing, and so become nothing.
They may avoid suffering and sorrow, but they will not learn, feel, or change, to grow, love and Live.
They live as slaves chained to their attitudes.
They have forfeited their freedom.
Only a person who risks is free.

Risk nothing and you may miss everything.

Risk something.
Risk!

I wish you the best in whatever you strive for in life, and with your potential dating situation, as well as wishing you all good things you wish yourself.

Sincerely,

G.
^^what he said^^