Relationship question to women

D_Gallalye Goodlolly

Experimental Member
Media
not the case with me cos im even a dress size lower than when we met.but then again african men dont mind a lil meat on their women's bones which brings me to a question iv always wanted to ask.for white guys, wht dress size is the ideal weight for u.....tht is assuming guys even have a clue about dress sizes.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not the case with me cos im even a dress size lower than when we met.but then again african men dont mind a lil meat on their women's bones which brings me to a question iv always wanted to ask.for white guys, wht dress size is the ideal weight for u.....tht is assuming guys even have a clue about dress sizes.

Go over to ask men dot com. Some of those guys will tell you anything over a size 4 is sloppy fat.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm as guilty as anyone of "letting go." But it pissed me off to no end that Cap kept his same shape and size. He weighed 165 when we were married 11 years ago and he STILL weighs 165. Never varies. No paunch, no jowls, nothing. Pisses me off royally!

I shot up to 145 before I finally realized I was becoming a bloated pig. That's when I started going to the gym. I did harbor feelings of insecurity that he would begin to find me unattractive.

I'm back at 125 but I work my butt off to stay there. I hope when the energy finally does wear out that he'll at least put on a few pounds to make me feel better. LOL!

redejb87

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I have fat. None of it is sloppy though. It's in nice even layers."

HAHAHA me too. I guess according to this logic of other people, I would be considered a whale lol. That's ok, everyone is different, and I accept I'm bigger than a size 4 or even a 10, OMG right?!? :p silly people...

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
. . . . My husband and I have noticed that amongst our friends, it's usually the men who let themselves go and get beer bellies and start acting slovenly when they get into LTR and the women who still watch their weight, exercise, and groom themselves like they did when they were single. . . .

My wife and I seem to know a bunch of couples where the same thing is the case. We have some friends where the wife is attractive, in shape, runs, and we first thought her husband was about 15 years older than she is (i.e., in his early 50s) given his pot belly, grey hair, and kind of sloppy appearance. Turns out, she's a year older than he is. (I thought he was 10 years older than me, and he's 5 years younger). We were pretty stunned to find that out.

blondbabygirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Go over to ask men dot com. Some of those guys will tell you anything over a size 4 is sloppy fat.

You have got to be kidding! Talk about bone on bone when bumpin uglies, no cushion at all. Hubby always says that thin girls hurt because hip bones hurt when they dig into you. Heck I'm thinner now by about 33lbs., then when hubby and I got together. I weighed 165 when we met and 132 now after being 198lbs because my thyroid almost died. I'm also in the best shape of my life now at 40 because I've walked 6 miled a day, everyday for over 2 yrs now. I don't drive anymore, I walk everywhere.
Gecko, have you ever thought to compliment them on the fact that "being shaved turns you on" and such? If you had off and on during the relationship, she might not have let herself go and if she does then she doesn't care what you think.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Probably b/c they try to look their best to get a man, and then when they have one and feel comfortable enough around them they let their guard down, which is all that warpaint and tacky clothing. If you love someone, it shouldn't matter what they look like anyway. It's a bit more than skin deep. My bf and I have gained a little weight since being together, just b/c we are happy and we both know we don't have to worry about always trying to look our best. Not to say it's ok if they become huge, but some weight gain is pretty normal. Men are always more interested in looks than women are anyway, most of the time.

yes and if you want to find someone to actually be in love with you shouldn't lure them in by pretending to be something that you are not...

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

we probubly think more in overall measurements then a dress size
personally numbers arn't important as proportions