Relationship with best friend just got weird

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think you knew this all along and you are looking for someone to say its ok to go ahead and experience being with your friend on a sexual level. Well if you are such great friends and there is some part of you that wants to and he is understanding that it may never happen again. DO IT!

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you knew this all along and you are looking for someone to say its ok to go ahead and experience being with your friend on a sexual level. Well if you are such great friends and there is some part of you that wants to and he is understanding that it may never happen again. DO IT!

Ok im confused where exactly did he say anything about getting jiggy with his friend?? He said he would be happy to hit a gaybar with his mate... lots of str8 guys hit gay bars with thier gay friend without it getting sexual

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
As things stand, he's still my best friend. Truth be told, I miss the guy, he's been away a week now I think. We even joked about heading to a Gay bar once he's home [now that he's 'out'] which I wouldn't be opposed to!

You know, you're a very easy guy to respect.

I think you knew this all along and you are looking for someone to say its ok to go ahead and experience being with your friend on a sexual level.

Maybe you're getting something here that others are missing, but personally, I don't understand your take at all, drac.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Uhh, I don't think this is the case at all here.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just read all the new posts and wanna say thanks to all you guys :D

Top advice, and you're making me feel good about my decision! ha. I told my brother and my dad what happened and they're both extremely weirded out by the whole thing, and the manner in which I'm handling it. Ah, well.

Ryan's still staying with his ex Gf in Edinburgh until Friday. They are done, as I mentioned, but they want to iron things out on their terms, work out where they stand with each other. She still seems pretty upset and has called me a couple of times. I will talk to her, but I have a feeling she resents me somehow.

Ryan I have chatted on the phone like we usually do. Talked for about 40 minutes today, just about complete bollocks really :D Tv, movies. Talked about Wall.E for most of the call. I told him I still love him like a brother, and we even had a wee joke about it at the end of the call. When I said 'are we still on for a few pints this weekend?' he said 'of course. and I promise I won't bum you.' :D I knew he'd use humour to help him.

As things stand, he's still my best friend. Truth be told, I miss the guy, he's been away a week now I think. We even joked about heading to a Gay bar once he's home [now that he's 'out'] which I wouldn't be opposed to!

You are both really fortunate to have such a great friendship. I hope it lasts for your whole lifetimes.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To all that responded to my comments, I simply believe that he is interested in his friend the same way and would like to experiment with the situation. That's all, it's my opinion.