Relationship with full time athlete

fgeorgio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have recently gone out with a girl who is a full time athlete(i wont say ppro because in athletics uou are theoretically an amateur).She does the 400m and competes at international level.I like her much as a person and physically.She has an impressive body.I also respect her for her achivements(a rare thing as i have rather misanthropic tendancies).
Anyway,not to be long winded,I would like to get involved with her,but she would be away often on games and be at practice half the day.Has anyone ever had a similar experience?Also what were the intimate moments like?Too tired to do anything or full of energy?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what I said... is bs when people say "I am too tired" or "I have a hedache" .... I remember I was with fever around 42 C which is around 107 F and I had sex.. I was on bed that day, didnt want to move or anything and once my gf came over.. you guess it.. fever reliever lol ..

fgeorgio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes,but what about the difference in status?That might be a factor to her.Someone who could have their name written in newspapers and websites over the world to be with a state employee.Those attitudes havent been shown yet,but could they surface?

vint81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not if the chicks into you.
Success may turns folks into asses, but ya know, you've had had your fun after all.