Relationship with showers (both sorts!)

deepdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always been a show-er and luv it. But then I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, going comando most of the time. 6.5 soft and thick down my right leg in jeans is a personal turnon and people like to look at it it appears.

But I have to tell you I luv growers. Just seeing them accordion out, pulsing and lengthening is extreamly hot. A great show.

Now, if you could develop some control and and will yourself to go from normal to a semi in the showers, I'd bet they'd be impressed.

hungguyinlondon

Expert Member
Media
I've always been a show-er and luv it. But then I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, going comando most of the time. 6.5 soft and thick down my right leg in jeans is a personal turnon and people like to look at it it appears.

But I have to tell you I luv growers. Just seeing them accordion out, pulsing and lengthening is extreamly hot. A great show.

Now, if you could develop some control and and will yourself to go from normal to a semi in the showers, I'd bet they'd be impressed.
I can do that, and do, but would prefer to be like you really!!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a good friend, heavy-set "bear" type- love to see folks reaction when he is hard.... guy goes from 'acorn' to 'oak' in about 2 minutes... the damnest thing....

He said folks always assume 'fat guys' have tiny dicks... he has spooked the hell out of a few men, and women!

Seen him in the sauna- nothing there but belly and 'furr'- then BANG!