Relationship

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by bblumbee@Jan 28 2005, 08:44 PM
Zora, you are a sweetheart... thank you.

It is not that I have a problem getting the dates, it is just that the men I tend to attract married, old or are just looking to have sex. I am at a point in my life where I need more. I don't have relationships with married men... I have been hurt by a cheating man. Old men are just that... I don't think I could physically be attracted to an older guy (unless he is a hottie and has taken care of himself). Quick hook-ups... nah... I have never been easy; besides, I would feel like a trap.

Maybe I am just to picky... God, what standards have I set for myself?!?!

Oh, and Zora, I have some new pics; if you would like to see them, let me know.

bb
[post=278301]Quoted post[/post]​

Picky? You?? Surely you jest!! Honey, probably the very sight of you has them crapping their pants!

I know what you mean about attracting the wrong kind of guy. I don't even want married men for hookups, if their wife doesn't want them, why would I? :lol: :lol:

As for older men, here we differ. One of my best lovers was 25 years my senior, and boy was he hot! (53 when I was 26). You can't always judge a book by it's cover, but still, you must find someone you think is attractive or it won't work.

I'm easy, sometimes, but there are times I can't even throw it at anyone! That being said, it does get old sometimes not getting to hang out and just have fun with someone, so that's all I'm really looking for now. I would definitely love to see your new shots, I'll email you my addy. Good things come to those who wait, and wait, and wait....(tries not to think about the nine years of being single that have accumulated...).

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jan 28 2005, 08:19 PM
BB, you have GOT to be joking! I saw your pic, you should be swamped with dates, girl. I'm just at the very begining of a dating thing, it's not a relationship yet, but it's the first time in a long time that it could turn into something, so I'm feeling invigorated.

Kimahri and Jeep, you guys are pretty badass for a couple of queers! :lol: I love you guys so much, I hope you know I can take him out with one punch if I need to ;) , but I feel fairly certain that he's an adult, so if things don't work out, we'll be able to be cool about it.

Hey now, if you two are starting a party without me I might get sidetracked...
[post=278293]Quoted post[/post]​
Ya know as soon as I posted that I thought, "Who am I kidding? I know she could kick his ass!" :D Nothing beats the flutters of the heart at the start does it. I'm smiling just thinking about you and your giddiness! Luv ya!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi+Jan 28 2005, 09:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeepwranglerboi &#064; Jan 28 2005, 09:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jan 28 2005, 08:19 PM
BB, you have GOT to be joking&#33; I saw your pic, you should be swamped with dates, girl. I&#39;m just at the very begining of a dating thing, it&#39;s not a relationship yet, but it&#39;s the first time in a long time that it could turn into something, so I&#39;m feeling invigorated.

Kimahri and Jeep, you guys are pretty badass for a couple of queers&#33; :lol:  I love you guys so much, I hope you know I can take him out with one punch if I need to  ;) , but I feel fairly certain that he&#39;s an adult, so if things don&#39;t work out, we&#39;ll be able to be cool about it.

Hey now, if you two are starting a party without me I might get sidetracked...
[post=278293]Quoted post[/post]​
Ya know as soon as I posted that I thought, "Who am I kidding? I know she could kick his ass&#33;" :D Nothing beats the flutters of the heart at the start does it. I&#39;m smiling just thinking about you and your giddiness&#33; Luv ya&#33;
[post=278314]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, giddiness is good, as so is the lightyears-beyond-the-feeling-of-being-physically-spent feeling I&#39;m enjoying&#33; Come over here and give me a hug, you&#39;re safe for once&#33;

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora+Jan 28 2005, 08:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Jan 28 2005, 08:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bblumbee@Jan 28 2005, 08:44 PM
Zora, you are a sweetheart... thank you.

It is not that I have a problem getting the dates, it is just that the men I tend to attract married, old or are just looking to have sex.  I am at a point in my life where I need more.  I don&#39;t have relationships with married men... I have been hurt by a cheating man.  Old men are just that... I don&#39;t think I could physically be attracted to an older guy (unless he is a hottie and has taken care of himself).  Quick hook-ups... nah... I have never been easy; besides, I would feel like a trap.

Maybe I am just to picky...  God, what standards have I set for myself?&#33;?&#33;

Oh, and Zora, I have some new pics; if you would like to see them, let me know.

bb
[post=278301]Quoted post[/post]​

Picky? You?? Surely you jest&#33;&#33; Honey, probably the very sight of you has them crapping their pants&#33;

I know what you mean about attracting the wrong kind of guy. I don&#39;t even want married men for hookups, if their wife doesn&#39;t want them, why would I? :lol: :lol:

As for older men, here we differ. One of my best lovers was 25 years my senior, and boy was he hot&#33; (53 when I was 26). You can&#39;t always judge a book by it&#39;s cover, but still, you must find someone you think is attractive or it won&#39;t work.

I&#39;m easy, sometimes, but there are times I can&#39;t even throw it at anyone&#33; That being said, it does get old sometimes not getting to hang out and just have fun with someone, so that&#39;s all I&#39;m really looking for now. I would definitely love to see your new shots, I&#39;ll email you my addy. Good things come to those who wait, and wait, and wait....(tries not to think about the nine years of being single that have accumulated...).
[post=278309]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I don&#39;t know if it has them crapping in their pants&#33; lol

You know, we have a lot of similarities.... maybe that explains why we can feed off each other. And hey, things will work out the way they are suppose too.

Kyle, like she said in a previous post, give her a hug... you are safe, for once. And while you are at it, can you give me one, too? Just don&#39;t press to close up against me... I might not let you loose. hehehe

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Jan 28 2005, 09:40 PM
Awwwhhhh... Big hugs and kisses for Mme Z and BB&#33;&#33;&#33; You can hold on as long as you like&#33; :wub:
[post=278328]Quoted post[/post]​

Anywhere we want??? :blush: :p Just kidding, you&#39;re the coolest.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn, I was there in November and I missed all the fun&#33; If I come back in the spring, I&#39;ll sure letcha know first- choirboys sound too good to resist&#33;

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bblumbee,
Have you looked at your own avatar?????????? You are one hot babe and your posts indicate a personality and brain to go with it&#33; And, BTW? picky is good.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to hug, it&#39;s good for you&#33; I&#39;ve been told I am a great hugger.

So, Jan and bb, anytime, anywhere, for as long as you want or need it.

Hey, I&#39;ll hug the guys too, but keep your hands to yourself&#33; LOL&#33;
(Ladies, ignore that remark&#33;)

LapDog :D

NineInchCock_160IQ: very single. lonely. sexually frustrated. usually okay, a little despondent tonight. it&#39;ll pass though...

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nineinch, been there... a lot. All I can say is we are here out in cyberspace to help you feel connected in some way at least. You&#39;re amoung friends.

bigtwin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are two threads here sort of side by side. Relationship and romance and I guess I am replying to both. Anyone who has read any of my posts (no, no reason you should) knows that I&#39;m married; have been for 7+ years. My wife is my best friend, lover and partner in every sense. We dated a few years before marrying - it was love at first site for me. There was nothing else in the past that I&#39;d call a complete relationship, although there were and are (nice) platonic friendships w women and there were some sexual relationships as well.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jan 29 2005, 01:17 AM
bblumbee,
Have you looked at your own avatar?????????? You are one hot babe and your posts indicate a personality and brain to go with it&#33; And, BTW? picky is good.
[post=278411]Quoted post[/post]​

Thank you, KinkGuy... you are very sweet and kind. And yes, PICKY is GOOD. :)

Lap, darling... Zora and I know where to keep our hands. ;) :blush:

NineInchCock_160IQ:
Originally posted by bigtwin@Jan 29 2005, 12:29 PM
There are two threads here sort of side by side. Relationship and romance and I guess I am replying to both.
[post=278527]Quoted post[/post]​

One was asking if you were in a relationship now, and the other was asking if you had had serious relationships or been in love in the past. They were both side-by-side at the top of the list because I responded to both at around the same time last night, though the thread about past love is drifting downward now.

Sashka: Will have been married for six months on the 31st, and we were together for a year and a half before that.

~Sashka