Relationship

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Well I have my gf but someone who I care for a lot has asked me if I still want to see her, I told her I care about her and miss her. She said I could go down and see her. The thing is she's 30 and has two kids, I'm 19...and the train ticket is expensive...about 80 pounds/120 dollars. It would be nice to see her though. She said we would just be friends too...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Single and satisfied,

Sure, I would love to meet "Mr.Right" but only if it is right, Yeah, BB and Jana I know what you mean about married men trying to act as if they arent.

Jana,

Congrats! You go girl ! He better act right too or we will have to send the LPSG beat down squad for him! LOL!

BB,
The right man will come at the right time.Dream, but do not be held prisoner by them. Just enjoy the ride.

Nine Inch,

Baby, you have got be kidding! Not with your fine Colin Ferrell look alike self! LOL! We all have down times. Hang in there.

Naughty

NineInchCock_160IQ:
Originally posted by naughty@Feb 1 2005, 03:02 AM

Nine Inch,

Baby, you have got be kidding! Not with your fine Colin Ferrell look alike self! LOL! We all have down times. Hang in there.

Naughty
[post=279210]Quoted post[/post]​

I appreciate the compliment, but I really am very lonely, and I don't think it's just a "down time". Not unless they last for years at a time. I get asked all the time why I'm single, what am I supposed to say to that though? Last girl who asked me that was at a party "I can't believe a guy like you doesn't have a girlfriend", and we were planning on seeing each other later, but I went to drive her brother home and when I got back she was locked in a room with my friend Eric. :glare:

NineInchCock_160IQ:
Originally posted by naughty@Feb 1 2005, 03:02 AM
Single and satisfied,

Sure, I would love to meet "Mr.Right" but only if it is right, Yeah, BB and Jana I know what you mean about married men trying to act as if they arent.

Jana,

Congrats! You go girl ! He better act right too or we will have to send the LPSG beat down squad for him! LOL!

BB,
The right man will come at the right time.Dream, but do not be held prisoner by them. Just enjoy the ride.

Nine Inch,

Naughty
[post=279210]Quoted post[/post]​

I've met someone, still early, not sure where that's going or if it will extend to much beyond the physical, but she is amazing. Thanks for the encouragement, Naughty. Your words in the above citation are a little ironic presently, considering the juxtaposition of your previously fabricated rejoinders. not ready to explain that yet..

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by naughty@Feb 13 2005, 12:19 AM
ALT and Nine,

I am going to be optimistic! I wish both of you the very best in these newly minted friendships. I hope they are positive and beneficial to all concerned!

Naughty
[post=282519]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks naughty, I really appreciate it!

Sweet Caroline: Dating, about three months now, a man this time.....

Originally posted by Kimahri+Jan 28 2005, 07:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kimahri &#064; Jan 28 2005, 07:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey Zora...happy for ya.

A stud, you say? Bring him before us. :)
[post=278189]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

Yeah... Isn&#39;t that like an LPSG bylaw or something?????

<!--QuoteBegin-bblumbee
@Jan 28 2005, 03:44 PM

Oh, and Zora, I have some new pics; if you would like to see them, let me know.

bb
[post=278301]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

*Drool* (Stop it, you&#39;re happily dating a man now remember, Bad Girl)

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I have a girlfriend, and we&#39;ve been dating for almost 2 years. More than a partner she is the most precious gift i&#39;ve ever had. After 2 years my heart still beats fast if i see her, her kisses are the gate to my personal heaven. I couldn&#39;t imagine being in love could feel like this, but then she arrived and took the me inside out of the caged i bulit myself.

Have you ever experienced the feeling that a person turns every cloudy day in a marvellous sunshine, and brigs away the haze you have in your heart?

Thank you, my love, and thank you, God, for sending her to me, and for keeping us so in love.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OH, talk that talk&#33;

I really hope your girlfriend appreciates what a fabulous guy you seem to be.What a lovely tribute to the woman in your life. Keep being a great guy. We need more ....

Naughty

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I could say that i wasn&#39;t talking and my heart was, but i&#39;d be a liar because my heart is not here, but with her, in a safe, warm, sweet spot in her soul.

It may seem stupid, but that&#39;s the way i really feel, and i want al the world to know she&#39;s my one and only love.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I&#39;m in my first ever relationship and so far it&#39;s been great. As far as I can tell all of the ingredients for a long-term relationship are there.