relationships, jelqing, and lube

rockla

Just Browsing
Media
hi there, new guy here. i'm curious those of you who are serious with the jelqing, how much lube do you run through? what lube do you use? would some kind of oil, like olive or grape seed, be okay?

i guess i've known about jelqing for a number of years now, but never applied it because well...it seems like quite a hassle, but I'm starting to think I should apply some of the techniques instead of jacking off. I think I hold myself back from jelqing thinking about the lube issue, cleanup, but most of all time and how does it all fits in if you'd like to have a healthy relatioship. How do you guys manage?

how long does a session take you? how often?

thanks.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
hi there, new guy here. i'm curious those of you who are serious with the jelqing, how much lube do you run through? what lube do you use? would some kind of oil, like olive or grape seed, be okay?

i guess i've known about jelqing for a number of years now, but never applied it because well...it seems like quite a hassle, but I'm starting to think I should apply some of the techniques instead of jacking off. I think I hold myself back from jelqing thinking about the lube issue, cleanup, but most of all time and how does it all fits in if you'd like to have a healthy relatioship. How do you guys manage?

how long does a session take you? how often?

thanks.
Olive or grapeseed oil would be fine. Some think that they are healthier than things like mineral oil.

Cleanup is a minimal problem if you apply the oil a little at a time during the session. The skin absorbs the oil.

A common routine is to start with 10 minutes of jelq (two hundred 3-second strokes) with two days on followed by a rest day. (Source: Thunder's Place - Newbie Penis Enlargement Routine - Penis Enlargement Manual )

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Rockla

Any water based lube is fine or small amounts of oil based just to make cleanup easier.

I'm married and I told my wife about the PE and she is just fine with it and encourages it.... hey we both benefit from it right? Yeah he or she will probably say you don't need too, but justy tell the truth and more than likely you will get all the support you need and then you don't have to sneak around ;)

-D1-