Relationships / Love found on LPSG

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I guess I'm digging this thread up from ages ago. I'm really surprised not many people have found "love" on lpsg. I'm sure tons of people have found sex though. In any case my boyfriend and I are now celebrating one year together after we met here. As weird as it may be to meet online or especially on a penis site we are very much a normal real life couple and very happy! I'm glad I took a chance and met him, though I said I never would hook up with anyone on here, something about him seemed genuine. So happy anniversary to pony_ride_it and me!! :) <3

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aww, congrat's pony_ride_it and Seaside!

I have never met anyone from here for sex or romance, though an old lover did once find me here a few months after our last encounter. On the other hand, I have met quite a few people from here for supper and drinks. One former member has dog-sat for me on numerous occasions, and my husband and I have been on vacation with she and her husband. There are those I have met who I do consider to be my friends.

I too am surprised more stories of LPSG romance are not forthcoming.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Going on two years for Condom Fairy and myself. Both of us met here December 2007 and first met a year later in November for her birthday. This November will be our two years and we're hoping that she'll be moving here in December so we can start a new life together.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't come to this site for romance nor did I expect it but I became very friendly with Redcell (now gone from LPSG sadly:frown1:) and one thing led to another...not together now but I really love that guy. Many reasons it didn't/couldn't work out but I am thrilled to call him a friend. One of my all time favorite human beings. It can happen even when not looking nor expected.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me? But I'm a big, tall, nasty, hairy, old aggressive bastard.

Not nice at all me :tongue:

I'll spit in your tea and shit in your coffee!

I'll also fuck you any way you want it :wink:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Me? But I'm a big, tall, nasty, hairy, old aggressive bastard.

Not nice at all me :tongue:

I'll spit in your tea and shit in your coffee!

I'll also fuck you any way you want it :wink:

Ok,cool.......not fvck the bravado and be the person you really are .......twit!:wink:

btw,you aint big!:tongue:

or hairy!:smile:

but i lurve you just the same MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I guess I'm digging this thread up from ages ago. I'm really surprised not many people have found "love" on lpsg. I'm sure tons of people have found sex though. In any case my boyfriend and I are now celebrating one year together after we met here. As weird as it may be to meet online or especially on a penis site we are very much a normal real life couple and very happy! I'm glad I took a chance and met him, though I said I never would hook up with anyone on here, something about him seemed genuine. So happy anniversary to pony_ride_it and me!! :) <3

We wanna see his cock :smile: