Relationships or just sex?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Alexander the 8, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Alexander the 8

Alexander the 8 Well-Known Member

We are all different in many ways and we all have ideas of what we want from each other.

How many of you go to have sex with a partner with the hope of a lasting relationship or is it just the sex you want? What sort of percentages are the two in your experience?

Over the years I have had a few partners who have just wanted the experience of a large penis as opposed to forming any kind of relationship. Sometimes it's a let down 'cause you think, yes, I have fond someone I like but turns out they are only interested in the sexual experience.

Those of you who are well endowed, have you ever had the statement from your partner, that they only wanted to see if the rumours were true, and to see for themselves?
    In one of my first jobs, I had a female work colleague who got herself into such a state over what she had heard I was like, that she got herself sacked 'cause of her constant talk about my endowment and harassment of me. I did not complain about the attention but her boss was aware of the situation and decided that she could no longer function properly at her post.

Any experiences?

2. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I laid a few ladies because of the 'rumors' about myself or more accurately, my cock. that was when I was in my early 20's. at first it was pretty cool, but one nite I was totally ignored by a chick that I had just bedded 2 nites previous. she acted like she did not know me. all I did was walk by and say, "good evening, amanda". a week later she was pounding on my door wanting the "good thang". I turned her down. it was because I had a thing for her, and was hoping for a relationship. she was a socialite, and I was from the proverbial "wrong" side of the tracks, and it never happened.

another time I picked up a gal in a bar and we went to her place, classic one night stand right??? only she liked rough sex, she wanted me to smack her around while I was fucking her, she was smacking me around and the lower unit lost all interest. she was beating me as I gathered my clothes and left. weirdo. I decided after that to reallly try to get know who I was fucking.

3. avg_joe

Gold Member

I am only interested in having sex with them. As for a long term relationship, it is more complicated than sex; it takes time, having chemistry, like-mindedness etc.,

4. VoyeurEx

VoyeurEx Active Member

I am not interested in a relationship AT ALL! Therefore, I won't have SEX with someone who's looking for a relationship, or if I think that's the case! A lotta women assume that you have no attraction to females and label you! I only mess with women I know will enjoy the moment and walk away!

5. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Sex only....I have special needs that no one person can meet, so I prefer to have sex only. I know I would be unhappy in a relationship.

6. Cougar

Cougar New Member

Albums:
    Wow...I never heard something like this said but it fits me as well. I always thought I sucked at relationships but I can now look at it as "no one can meet my needs" which is totally true....thanks for the insight Luva!

My favorite is when I meet someone and there is intense chemistry & passion and we fuck like bunnies till it is time to move on, That has always been the best sex in my life. Only happened 3x so far....I need one more.

7. Corius

Corius New Member

May I throw in a question or two?

For those who chose "sex only" what is the enduring value sought or obtained?

For those who chose "relationship" what is the enduring value sought or obtained?

Who is likely to have the happiest journey in sex? The one who has had many partners or the one who has few partners in long term loving relationships?

As an old man I can tell you that love is more enduring than "just sex"!!!!!!!

8. the_reverend

Gold Member

i don't hook up a lot, so when i do i try to be open to the possibility or opportunity for a relationship. but it seems most of the girls i've been getting with lately just want to keep it casual or use me for sex, lol. which is strange, since the other girls in my life just want to be friends and not pursue anything romantic or sexual. so it's like i'm getting both sides of the equation, but can't seem to get them both from the same source. :p

9. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    It depends on you. Sometimes you are at the stage of your life where you can't really afford the time, money and effort required for a serious emotional relationship. In such times, fuck buddies is a good option to satisfy your sexual needs. Though, you gotta like the person of course, and you are bound to get closer after a while. On the other hand, especially once you get older, you might want to settle down with one lady, create a family, etc.

10. hardstud

hardstud New Member

Fuck and run!

11. avg_joe

Gold Member

Good questions. I chose sex only because I don't want any emotional attach with my sex partners. You know, friends with benefits. I love big dick guys because they have what I want. Although I don't intend to treat them like sex objects, people, including myself, use them like personal dildos in reality. I am not looking for any enduring value for now.

12. cheezsteak

cheezsteak Member

"relationship" sex physically feels better but "just sex" sex is better for me mentally. go figure

13. exwhyzee

Gold Member

I am unable to have sex outside a deeper connection, whatever that is. Sex with a stranger is just so unappealing to me.

14. Principessa

Gold Member

Ditto. Sort of, I have in the past had sex without a relationship but it wasn't pleasurable and I rarely if ever reached orgasm. :frown1:

15. psguy64

Gold Member

Sex with a stranger can be hot but once sex is over, there's just a cold wet spot.

I tend to agree with both 'exwhyzee' a male and 'Principessa' a female, well sorta.

Draft saved Draft deleted