Relationships with a Bisexual.

Eric420

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sometimes I wonder if it would be cool to have a bi roomate. It would have to be 100% dl, but I bet it would really be fun to share girls, or listen in [with permission/encouragment]on each others sexual escapades, maybe even have hidden cameras! I think I will always have to date and have sex with many different types of women to be sexually satisfied. Sometimes I wonder if finding a cool guy who also has a big cock who likes the same kinds of women I like might be a good relationship. In my social circle I would be uncomfortable being openly bi, I dont know how to go that route. I have tried meeting guys online before, but everyone BS's about their size, and after that I just leave...

Jizzpainter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn't mind if my girlfriend was bisexual, in fact, she is a little bit. But if she left me for a girl, I wouldn't mind it as much as when she left me for some guy, because if it was a guy, i'd think: what's he got what I do not?
But if it's a girl, it's not something I am to blame for, it's just because she loves a girl more than a guy.
I hope this makes sense...

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the fact this question is even here says a lot about people's apprehension about bisexuals. i have absolutely nothing against bisexuals. fuck whoever you want. but would i have a relationship with a bisexual man? no. and no for multiple reasons.

1. i believe in monogamy and want a relationship with someone who is into me. relationships take work and if it's not worth the work, end it. want somebody else? fine, move on. it's not about competition, it's about commitment.

2. i like women but their bodies are a turn off to me so knowing a guy wants a woman is a turn off. it's kind of like watching somebody pick their nose and eat a booger...

3. of all the bisexuals i have known, a lot want sex but very few, if any, want relationships. this just my experience and there may be ones out there who do want relationships, i just haven't met any.

bisexuals rant about not being "accepted." what's to accept? i've had guys who want "to fool around" but when i say i'm not interested because they are bisexual, they go off. if it is about acceptance, why can't they accept the fact i'm not interested?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
1. i believe in monogamy and want a relationship with someone who is into me. relationships take work and if it's not worth the work, end it. want somebody else? fine, move on. it's not about competition, it's about commitment.
What does this have to do with being a Bisexual? Your qualms appear to be with people who aren't willing to be with YOU in a relationship. I don't think there was anything mentioned about anyone competing.

2. i like women but their bodies are a turn off to me so knowing a guy wants a woman is a turn off. it's kind of like watching somebody pick their nose and eat a booger...
That was a gross analogy:tongue: Just a quick question, based on your statement... If you were a vegetarian and didn't like meat because it disgusted you, would you date someone who eats meat?

3. of all the bisexuals i have known, a lot want sex but very few, if any, want relationships. this just my experience and there may be ones out there who do want relationships, i just haven't met any.
So, your opinion is that Bisexuals are basically in it for the sex and don't want to be committed? An interesting thought, I don't know if I agree but you are entitled to your opinion, especially if you have experience.

bisexuals rant about not being "accepted." what's to accept? i've had guys who want "to fool around" but when i say i'm not interested because they are bisexual, they go off. if it is about acceptance, why can't they accept the fact i'm not interested?
You are going off on a tangent. I think you have met some bad bisexuals. I have met some people here who are quite nice, and not ONLY interested in sex but like the idea of relationships.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
the fact this question is even here says a lot about people's apprehension about bisexuals. i have absolutely nothing against bisexuals. fuck whoever you want. but would i have a relationship with a bisexual man? no. and no for multiple reasons.

Okay, so bisexual men cannot commit to one person?

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nah, I don't think he means what he wrote, dan.

Bisexuals are capable of having relationships. I am just guessing that he has met some really immature ones.

*sigh*

It seems like so many people deal only with immature (slutty) bisexual men and then decide that all bisexual men are like that.:disappointed:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*sigh*

It seems like so many people deal only with immature (slutty) bisexual men and then decide that all bisexual men are like that.:disappointed:

If someone is so dumb as to experience a phenomenon with a very limited number of people, and to then decide that this must apply to all people of that type... then they aren't the kind of someone you would want to be with in the first place. Wait until someone more worthwhile comes along, who has more of a grasp of treating people as individuals on their own unique merits, rather than lumping them together in pigeonholes on the basis of overgeneralized assumptions. :wink:

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If someone is so dumb as to experience a phenomenon with a very limited number of people, and to then decide that this must apply to all people of that type... then they aren't the kind of someone you would want to be with in the first place. Wait until someone more worthwhile comes along, who has more of a grasp of treating people as individuals on their own unique merits, rather than lumping them together in pigeonholes on the basis of overgeneralized assumptions. :wink:

True, but I hate feeling like I always have two strikes against me because I'm bisexual and multiracial.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
True, but I hate feeling like I always have two strikes against me because I'm bisexual and multiracial.

But the only people with a problem are those who are using either of those factors to discriminatory ends. In essence, by revealing those issues to you early on, they're saving you heartache later on. Consider it a kind of 'screening mechanism' which helps you to weed out all the idiots in advance, leaving you time to focus on worthwhile potential partners. :wink:

Only the ones who are prejudiced are missing out on anything good... namely, on getting to know you.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One can have "casual" sex on a very passionate level - I have connected sexually with some people and "loved" them with my entire being during love making - but that is that and there would never be an onging relationship. Sex for sex's sake is something else and IMPE not nearly as satisfying - in fact I would go as far as to say that it is something completely different.

We don't have a problem with having a friend that shares your love of cross stitching for example.

In my experience, Rawbone asked all the questions. I can understand the logic of a closed three way relationship. It is difficult to deal with - having great sex with someone and then knowing that tomorrow night they will be probably doing similar (just no cock) with someone of their own sex.

When I loved a bi-sexual, I didn't want them to become a different person to the one I fell in love with - just I couldn't then deal with that. It is difficult for everyone, and everyone is different.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, i think almost everyone's bisexual to some degree or another. but that aside...having dated an openly bisexual girl, and pursued and/or messed around with another couple, i have to say...it really has no impact beyond "heh. cool!" i've never been worried about them leaving me for another girl, any moreso than i'm worried about them leaving me for another guy (which is what actually ended up happening with my bi girlfriend. lol). if anything, it's the opposite. because they didn't just choose me out of all the available guys, but all the available girls as well. kind of flattering. :) but it had no effect on our actual relationship, beyond when we were joking around and putting together our lists of celebrities we'd be allowed to sleep with, she wanted to have a shared list of female celebs we'd both get to sleep with. we only got around to adding Angelina Jolie. apparently, our taste in women differed somewhat. ;)

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure what you mean by a "relationship". I have no desire to have sexual relationship with a man. Sorry.. But I do have friend who is bi....and has told me so. I have no cares as to what he does when he is out and about. He and i have been friends for almost 20 years,,,,he has had numerous sexual encounters with other men....and with other couples...(he is married and a swinger)..but he and i have other interests (ham radio, trains, etc) so he orientation isnt as important to me.

Edison

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My partner and I of 25 years are having a relationship with a bisexual about a decade younger than us. It has added a nice spark to our sex life especially with each other. We've only done this a couple of times over the years. It can be a healthy outlet for some relationships. :rolleyes:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Bi Sexual Women are more than hot!!!!! And so are their Bi Sexual GF's. I have lived and relived the fantasy that most men only dream of. Sex with two women and believe me it's wonderful. Relationship ? We have a very understanding relationship. When it's time to move on we will be honest with each other. Hope this one lasts a long long time.

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not ruling it out, but a relationship with a man that is more than just sex doesn't seem interesting to me. Maybe I haven't met the right guy. I sure haven't met the right woman! Past relationship woes (with women) have made me pretty much celibate for a few years, and casual sex doesn't appeal to me (usually, :wink: ).

Even though I'm terrified of having my heart stomped and crushed by another woman, it hasn't occured to me to have a relationship with a man.