Relationships with a Bisexual.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think we need to differentiate between having a relationship with a bisexual and dating a bisexual so you can have a threesome. because there is a difference. i dated a girl who just happened to be bisexual, but there was never any talk about bringing in another girl. we were in an exclusive monogamous relationship with one another and that's what we both wanted. so this notion of "i wouldn't date a bisexual because i don't want to mess around with another person/have threesomes/want them messing around with another person/etc." is rather ludicrous, and really does hit at the core of one of the biggest misconceptions i hear about bisexuals: that they'll fuck anyone and everyone they see. no, that would be a bisexual slut with no taste. :p bisexual just means they're attracted to both sexes. case closed, curtain drawn, good night and good luck. end. of. story.

there was a girl back in college. bisexual. i was interested in her. she dated my roommate for a while, then stopped, started dating a female friend of mine, then stopped...i asked her out, she gave me the run around while she kept alternately sleeping with my roommate and my friend, as well as another male friend, making out with another female friend and leading another female friend of a friend on...basically playing us all off against each other. severe emotional problems, that one. and i got burned, big time...and walked right into it, over and over again. but that was one girl. one example amongst many. i'm not going to hold every girl i'm interested in who happens to be bisexual responsible for the actions of that one. in fact, at heart, she was a sweet girl who just had some issues that i got caught up in the wake of. i've heard she's really put her life back together and is still friends with a couple of the people who were involved in that whole fiasco. so i bear no ill will. i could've just as easily gotten screwed over by a straight girl...and have. hmm...maybe it's me. lol

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i think we need to differentiate between having a relationship with a bisexual and dating a bisexual so you can have a threesome. because there is a difference. i dated a girl who just happened to be bisexual, but there was never any talk about bringing in another girl. we were in an exclusive monogamous relationship with one another and that's what we both wanted. so this notion of "i wouldn't date a bisexual because i don't want to mess around with another person/have threesomes/want them messing around with another person/etc." is rather ludicrous, and really does hit at the core of one of the biggest misconceptions i hear about bisexuals: that they'll fuck anyone and everyone they see. no, that would be a bisexual slut with no taste. :p bisexual just means they're attracted to both sexes. case closed, curtain drawn, good night and good luck. end. of. story.

there was a girl back in college. bisexual. i was interested in her. she dated my roommate for a while, then stopped, started dating a female friend of mine, then stopped...i asked her out, she gave me the run around while she kept alternately sleeping with my roommate and my friend, as well as another male friend, making out with another female friend and leading another female friend of a friend on...basically playing us all off against each other. severe emotional problems, that one. and i got burned, big time...and walked right into it, over and over again. but that was one girl. one example amongst many. i'm not going to hold every girl i'm interested in who happens to be bisexual responsible for the actions of that one. in fact, at heart, she was a sweet girl who just had some issues that i got caught up in the wake of. i've heard she's really put her life back together and is still friends with a couple of the people who were involved in that whole fiasco. so i bear no ill will. i could've just as easily gotten screwed over by a straight girl...and have. hmm...maybe it's me. lol

Well, I don't date my bisexual gf because of the mff sex. I date her because she is cute, hot, sexy and I honestly believe she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. The mff is a bonus.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't mind bisexual men. Like other men, I will not involve myself with them if they are:
  1. Married and wife doesn't know about his sexuality.
  2. fathers with one or more children.
  3. abusive and show much disrespect. The "-isms" of human prejudice are included in this.
  4. personal hygenically challenged.
  5. conflicted to a fault.
  6. not liking me.

Hmm, Why #2?

Just curious

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I don't date my bisexual gf because of the mff sex. I date her because she is cute, hot, sexy and I honestly believe she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. The mff is a bonus.

well, bully for you. :biggrin1: i'm more saying for the people who are saying they would never want to date a bisexual solely because they wouldn't want to have threesomes or have their significant other messing around with someone else, as though bisexual automatically means you're into group sex and promiscuous. which seems to be a fairly common misconception about bis. and of course on the opposite end, if you ARE only dating a bi to have threesomes...i think most of the time, you might wind up being disappointed. :tongue:

avalonjim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have a certain take on a guy being bisexual. I don't want my sister or any of my great GF's involved with one. Mainly because i know that in a lot of men, including some of the men with whom I am / may / have had sex with, there is a HUGE inability to stay faithful to a woman. There is a desire to have sex with men, OK I think it manifests itself in a cock addiction. Not so much a desire for sex. There is no way a bisexual man is going to be completely faithful to a woman. She is lacking a majorly important body part. Otherwise her bisexual husband would be straight, and would have no need to say he is bi. He would say he is gay.

When it comes to sex, open minded is closer to the truth, especially when you look at the varying degrees listed of other members sexuality. Honesty is also important. If you are a 90/10 and you say that you only let guys blow you, thats cool, but will you start doing it again when your wife STOPS sucking your cock? How long will a 50/50 guy be able to go before he sucks his first cock in the middle of the night at a rest area on his way home from Atlantic city while his wife is away?

I really don't have a problem with bi guys, except for the ones that use it ONLY to suit their own ends. Can't get laid at a bar? Maybe ifyoui tell the gay guy thats leaving with the cute girls you are bi you stand a better chance of getting something when the chicks don't pan out. so long as you never see him again, and no one finds out. Maybe I have major issues with "bi" guys. Far too few of them are open and honset about what they are doing. They are the kind of guys that when I cum I shoot on their pant leg, shoes, hair whatever so they will get caught when they go home to wifey. They are the guys that pop me a wink on match.com while their profile says they are looking for a sassy latina, yet in reality they want an UC fire cracker. Perhaps I am being harsh, and I do list myself as a 70/30. I am looking for a relationship with a man, mainly because I don't want to see myself falling INTO that pattern.

These are some of the problems I have with BI guys. It is the same as the DL issue. It involves a lot of lying, hiding and sneaking around. If a man is honest about his sexuality and his desire to be with a man, and its something his chick can handle then you are the exception. I think most women would kick his ass to the curb if she discovered it after they were married. Hence back to the lying etc, etc. Guess I am about to get flamed, but its just how I feel. I think of bisexuals as being the ultimate sexual predator, male or female.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(...)
These are some of the problems I have with BI guys. It is the same as the DL issue. It involves a lot of lying, hiding and sneaking around. If a man is honest about his sexuality and his desire to be with a man, and its something his chick can handle then you are the exception. I think most women would kick his ass to the curb if she discovered it after they were married. Hence back to the lying etc, etc. Guess I am about to get flamed, but its just how I feel. I think of bisexuals as being the ultimate sexual predator, male or female.

I think if people where more open and honest about sexuality there would be absolutely no need to be DL. Also, i think you have "bisexual" confused with satyriasis. I've known MANY bisexuals of both sexes, never have i met a bisexual man who is any more likely to stray than a straight or gay man. The same goes for bisexual women. Perhaps this is one of the reasons i don't believe in monogamy so much... it works out for so few people.

avalonjim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Granted I have only had a relatioship with one bisexual woman, but in general it boils down to the person, I know. I am not usually one to make across the board generalisations like that, I think it has to do with me living too long in my area. The majority of the men I meet are "bi", married, closeted, and in denial. I have formulated an idea of bisexuals as having an unhealthy mindset, and they engage in secretive and questionable practices.

I do consider myself bisexual to a degree where I can have sex with a man or a woman, however emotionally I need a guy, and the idea of sleeping without a man next to me is not something I want. I, much like most of the people here that post and chat, have a bit more open minded or at least willingness to be honest with others, than any of the people I have met here in NJ. They are all so petrified of being found out, and have so much internalized, that they are placing themselves in dangerous and stupid situations. I have been out to everyone for years. Ten in fact. So its not a big deal. BUT you should have been there when I dated a woman for a while 2 summers ago. It made everyone absolutely freak out.

I agree with,( and HI joyboy, you don't remember me anymore!! but I do miss your long hair) that monogomy is not real. And even less real for a bi guy in a married situation. I am not saying that bi's are more likely to cheat, but judging by what i have seen at bookstores etc etc they are more likely to not be honest about what they are doing.

In regard to being sexually predatory, that is for the most part males again. We are oppurtunistic fuckers. I BI guy in his early twenties that is willing to go up to a grown man when he is amazingly horny, and tell him that he is bi, because he thinks none of the girls will fuck him, is being predatory. Covering all the bases may be a better term, he is searching out anyone that will get his rocks off. much the same as the "playas" in a bar that go from woman to woman trying to get laid. Whether you wish to call it what I do, it is sexual predation. Searching hunting and and acting at the top of the sexual food chain.

danmilan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In response to the bi-basher from earlier and comments thereafter:

...to say nothing of female drug addicts and their syringe use. Does anyone really know how male-female transmission started....

gimez4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good Life Joshia,

Wish I were as lucky as you. Being single now at my age, I have experienced the bi-side of things for a few years. It's the best of both worlds. I now prefer to find a bi female who likes bi-males in the mix. I have found that in this kind of relationship, the jealousy factor and fear of abandonment is far less straining in the scheme of things. There are no hidden fears or hangups about fantasies, and everyone is happy.

If you have any female or male friends in Michigan, send them my way.
Still Looking.....!