relationships with ppl from lpsg

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by HungSpermBoy@Aug 19 2005, 01:40 PM
When I first joined LPSG last winter, the first guy I met here was just about to travel out to NYC from the west coast, so I met him & his girlfriend. They actually took me out to dinner in a really good restaurant. They were visiting her family upstate for the Christmas/New Years holidays. I had a really cool time with them. So my first experience with a LPSG person was great. He's a good friend of mine now. :toast:
[post=336751]Quoted post[/post]​

hey Jeff, i never saw this post before. very cool,bro.

R.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jazz_jazz70@Sep 23 2005, 04:15 PM
I hooked up with one person here.

. . . . It is the only time I've ever been with a guy, and I just went down on him.

It was so wild holding another cock for the first time and sliding it into my mouth and seeing how deep I could take it.

It was really amazing. I still think about it.
[post=345907]Quoted post[/post]​
Of course, you still think about it, jazz_jazz70, just as I re-read your exciting explanation of the situation. Just the read gives me a bone.

Luke

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy+Sep 26 2005, 12:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; Sep 26 2005, 12:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jazz_jazz70@Sep 23 2005, 04:15 PM

. . . . It is the only time I&#39;ve ever been with a guy, and I just went down on him.

It was so wild holding another cock for the first time and sliding it into my mouth and seeing how deep I could take it.

Of course, you still think about it, jazz_jazz70, just as I re-read your exciting explanation of the situation. Just the read gives me a bone.

Luke
[post=346670]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Everything gives you a bone, roystoy -- I think if I put in a reply in this thread that explained how much I enjoyed sharing a spaghetti recipe with a well built, hung guy on this site, you would get a bone. You give me a bone that I cannot explain but it must be that I relate somehow to whatever subtext you are reading in these posts and I react with a sympathetic bone. You are crazy, and that is why everyone likes you. Tom

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by motlissof+Sep 28 2005, 12:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(motlissof &#064; Sep 28 2005, 12:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by RoysToy@Sep 26 2005, 12:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-jazz_jazz70
@Sep 23 2005, 04:15 PM

. . . .  It is the only time I&#39;ve ever been with a guy, and I just went down on him.

Luke
[post=346670]Quoted post[/post]​

Everything gives you a bone, roystoy -- I think if I put in a reply in this thread that explained how much I enjoyed sharing a spaghetti recipe with a well built, hung guy on this site, you would get a bone. You give me a bone that I cannot explain but it must be that I relate somehow to whatever subtext you are reading in these posts and I react with a sympathetic bone. You are crazy, and that is why everyone likes you. Tom
[post=346997]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Hey, Tom, thanks for the recognition and kind words. It&#39;s pleasurable learning that your reaction to some of my posts have the hardening effect on you as well. I think one of the beauties of LPSG is providing stiff cocks and their resulting fun. Your assumption is correct re. your story of sharing a spaghetti recipe with a well built, hung guy on this site, as evidenced by the big bulge in my boxers now.

Luke

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Getting back to the point of this, yes I have met actually several members and have become the best of friends with one in particular. We seem to share more then one thing in common :wow: (LOL). I have to say the members that I have met have all been very nice honest and professional people. It’s nice to be able to mix our private on-line lives with real lives. You’re all a great bunch of people. I hope I have the opportunity to meet more of you.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Oct 3 2005, 01:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Oct 3 2005, 01:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Farmer Brown@Oct 2 2005, 05:10 PM
yes, im in one right now ;)
[post=348221]Quoted post[/post]​

What? You&#39;re in one of LPSG&#39;s members right now? And you&#39;re taking the time to post?
[post=348271]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Maybe it&#39;s a "Being John Malcovich" thing.

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No ...
Not yet ... :cry:
I&#39;d sure like to one of these days ... :woohoo:
Maybe they&#39;re just afraid that I&#39;ll &#39;bite&#39; when they Bury It In ... :shrug:
Or they&#39;re just afraid that they don&#39;t measure up to their online persona ... :cry:

Sometimes there&#39;s a big difference between the internet inches and what you&#39;ll see in person ... :cry:

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by hungrick+Sep 26 2005, 12:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hungrick &#064; Sep 26 2005, 12:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HungSpermBoy@Aug 19 2005, 01:40 PM
When I first joined LPSG last winter, the first guy I met here was just about to travel out to NYC from the west coast, so I met him & his girlfriend. They actually took me out to dinner in a really good restaurant. They were visiting her family upstate for the Christmas/New Years holidays. I had a really cool time with them. So my first experience with a LPSG person was great. He&#39;s a good friend of mine now.  :toast:
[post=336751]Quoted post[/post]​

hey Jeff, i never saw this post before. very cool,bro.

R.
[post=346596]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Jeff,

Just want to send out some love to you tonight.

R.

nobody in here in my country , but I have met some of very nice and kind people from LPSG.Im unique turkish guy in here lol.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
kilbasadad said:
Getting back to the point of this, yes I have met actually several members and have become the best of friends with one in particular. We seem to share more then one thing in common :wow: (LOL). I have to say the members that I have met have all been very nice honest and professional people. It’s nice to be able to mix our private on-line lives with real lives. You’re all a great bunch of people. I hope I have the opportunity to meet more of you.

I was fortunate enough at one time to count myself as being among good friends of this guy and as he said we had a bunch of things in common. However the time came for us to go separate ways but I still yearn for our great chats and some fantastic experiences that occurred separately but both of us had same good feelings in those experiences. Couldn't ask for a better friend. Tom

D_RalphWaldoImmersion

Account Disabled
Media
I find the comments interesting. I think that you definitely need to take your time before meeting someone from this website or anywhere online. There are always people who are misrepresenting themselves and then there are some people who like the fantasy world they can create for themselves online but don't let that intersect with their offline world.

I recently had a great (maybe I should capitalize GREAT) time with a fellow LPSGer. We exchanged some messages, chatted on cam and even talked on the phone before we went ahead with it. By the time we decided to meet, I was pretty convinced he was a cool, down to earth guy who also had a pretty amazing piece of meat between his legs. We both agreed that we were cool with just hanging out and if something happened (or not) it would still be a good time.

The result was that we met, felt pretty comfortable with each other, eventually got out of our clothes and spent the next couple of hours comparing, stroking and admiring each other's cocks. It was a very hot time...made even better by the fact that the guy was actually who he said he was and and also had a dick that was more impressive in person than it was online.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not a freaky internet geek, and I have not met anyone from this site ( I am Australian, not many of us here to meet)

HOWEVER My best girlfriend and I met off a fertilty website, and I have also met countless people from a swingers site ( redhotpie) who are normal, fun ,not weirdos and we all hang out often.

I am very open to meeting people online in my real life , as long as we get along online, I find it nearly always correlates to real life too.

Anyone for drinks??? :)

x
Honey

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very open to meeting people online in my real life , as long as we get along online, I find it nearly always correlates to real life too.

Anyone for drinks??? :)

x
Honey
I'd love to have an Aussie red wine sampling party with you if only you weren't on the other side of the planet. :rolleyes:
The other guys here must be teetotallers if I'm the only volunteer!
:beerchug2: :You_Rock_Emoticon:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
aww thanks Yorkie, you know the offer is an open one, if you come traveling, look me up :)

xx

Honey

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a few good friends here...have talked to a couple on the phone. I wish I could meet a few face to face and chat but the distance has been to great.

Media
I'll e-mail with most. Those that I am close to and have built up trust with, I will talk with by phone; and they have access to me at all times. I will meet a really great LPSG friend face to face for the first time this coming week. I'm looking forward to it.