Relatively New Here From Philly

Amansus1

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi guys... recently divorced bi guy looking to make friends/chat with other bi guys in Philly. Introverted and chill guy in my early 40's finding it hard to make new friends...not really into bars/clubs anymore, prefer 1:1 or small group interactions.

Came out as bi in my mid twenties to a few close friends, met my now ex-wife, got married and settled into family life with 1 kid (though we did have a mostly monogamous relationship we did experiment with an open relationship from time to time). Now single again looking to make friends outside of my past. Have both gay and straight friends but no bi friends...would be cool to meet some other bi guys. Not really looking to come out again so discreet it cool.

Shoot me a message and let's chat...maybe meet up when all this virus stuff is over.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to the site!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the

Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Philly swords

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys... recently divorced bi guy looking to make friends/chat with other bi guys in Philly. Introverted and chill guy in my early 40's finding it hard to make new friends...not really into bars/clubs anymore, prefer 1:1 or small group interactions.

Came out as bi in my mid twenties to a few close friends, met my now ex-wife, got married and settled into family life with 1 kid (though we did have a mostly monogamous relationship we did experiment with an open relationship from time to time). Now single again looking to make friends outside of my past. Have both gay and straight friends but no bi friends...would be cool to meet some other bi guys. Not really looking to come out again so discreet it cool.

Shoot me a message and let's chat...maybe meet up when all this virus stuff is over.
Are you in the city or burbs?

Reactions: Gj816

Philly swords

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

It won’t let me send you a message because of your privacy settings

Reactions: JD07

DilFWB

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I'm a new member and would be interested in chatting. I'm Bi, divorced and in the Philly Burbs, too