Relax, Sarah Palin's not running for anything

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The BIG news (according to Sister Sarah) is that she is not going to run for President. Whew! Missed a bullet from a helicopter on that one. Personally, I'm of the opinion she had recognized her popularity waning and she had squeezed about as much money out of her 15 minutes of fame as possible.

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think she's quite squeezed her last dime out yet........she'll be a Faux News "expert" for a while yet until the "fad" wears off! (or somebody realizes that being a 1/2 term governor of a rather large but rural & sparsely populated State doesn't REALLY make you much of an expert on anything!)

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Though I don't feel we have heard the last of her in the long term, for the short term the loss of Ms. Palin is a positive. As the extremists drop away, the power base they have had up to this point will begin to erode as well. Ms. Bachmann, it's your turn now. . . . .

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wonder which of the remaining loons she will endorse and how badly it will impact them. Keep in mind her not running as a candidate doesn't mean she can't get involved.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
She was never going to run, Faux would have made her quit. I'll give her one more year at Faux News and then she will be history, she is a brand that does not have long shelf life.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Exactly.

Not to mention the potential fodder for late night comedy shows. There was so much potential. :frown1:

!!! TOO MUCH INFORMATION ALERT !!!

I wouldn't do Sarah Palin--but I would definitely do Tina Fey *as* Sarah Palin!

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There was no way in hell that she'd have been able to withstand the press scrutiny running for POTUS entails. That's not to say she's anybody's "victim": far from it. I'm just saying that any real political and/or journalistic vetting would be death by a thousand cuts. She has a walk-in closet stuffed with skeletons.

The fact that she was even considered, let alone picked, as a VP candidate shows how badly American politics had already been broken by 2008.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've noticed lately that she has nice tits. I don't remember them from the past but they are very prominent and visible when she speaks these days.

D

deleted15807

I was looking forward to her and Michelle Bachmann seeing who could 'out-loon' the other.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
And y'all are back on her again. Good job.

well it is a way to keep her in the spotlight a while longer.

aS I said earlier, her not being a candidate doesn't mean she won't be speaking up for candidates she likes or stumping for them on the campaign trail. I mean it's almost 3 years since she and McCain lost and she is still front page news, definitely not just a 'flash in the pan' as some people want to (pretend to) believe.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do the people acting relieved really think she was going to run, or that she would have been taken seriously enough to become so much as a blip on the screen of the upcoming election if she did?

And y'all are back on her again. Good job.

What else was her bus tour about? SarahPAC paid tens of thousands of dollars for that, and all for naught? Really?