Religion Debunked - A must see video...

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Jimbo, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Jimbo

Jimbo Member

I think it is a real shame is that the world at large has been brainwashed over the centuries to think that Christianity and other religions hold the "truth" about the Creative Energy most call God (Allah, etc.). They generally preach a doctrine of God as being separate from us and then the religions create even more "entities" that cause us to be even further separated from this energy by perpetrating these entities as "saviours" or emissaries that have some special connection to the God force that WE dont have because we are "tainted" and if we follow their "teachings" that we have a better chance of getting our "reward".

If we would ALL come together realizing that WE ARE IN FACT the God force expressing itself THROUGH us and then using our "higher selves" to connect directly with that force like most of the indigenous people knew how to do BEFORE these religions showed up to "SAVE" them (under the penalty of DEATH) then a lot of the religious "warfare" would cease to exist as well as these worshiped ICONS because when the blind faith is discarded and you use your OWN intention and discernment to find out the TRUTH, you will discover most NEVER even physically existed.

If you want to see a movie that CLEARLY reveals this (among other things we should know about while we are distracted with "stuff", so this kind of activity continues for the most part unabated) and you have an OPEN MIND go check out:

Zeitgeist - The Movie, 2007

2. B_Edward Yawn

B_Edward Yawn New Member

Religion is the devil in disguise.

3. Jimbo

Jimbo Member

Actually there is no "devil". Religion concocted that too.

4. Soccerplr

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree. Also about the devil, there isn't any devil. Although there is "dark energy", "tamasic", as they call it in indian traditions, in the sense of utmost confusion. But underneath all that, the Self is still there.

5. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

If this movie came out in 2007 it's only about 300 years behind Voltaire. How timely.

6. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    You know, when I watched that movie a few months ago, it was actually interesting in a misinformation sort of way, until it suddenly decided it was a conspiracy theory movie halfway through. Honestly, Zeitgeist is the most disorganized piece of crap movie I've ever seen. Very rarely am I left with a bad taste in my mouth after watching something - this was one of those times.

7. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    i understand not liking "institutions" but religion is not an institution.
    religion is a beautiful thing,if kept free...just like anything.

imagine if the masses were told we were only allowed
    to have sex with the head of the penis,the rest of the penis was just like the crust on the bread.

soon people would not like sex so much...
    the church has kept us from using our WHOLE cock.

the devil IS real...but it is more etheric than what we see with our
    eyes alone.

the instituions of christianity and zionism are worse than the devil.
    the devil is more like frankensteins creation.
    the institution is more like viktor frankenstein...the creator.

the public being forced through mind programming brings out the devil.
    (lol sorry i ramble)

8. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I know DVDs are shiny but that doesn't mean you're supposed to suck on them.:tongue:

9. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    You'd know all about that, mister 1%. :cool:

10. Jimbo

Jimbo Member

How do you define "conspiracy"? Do you assume that the people in charge of the major banks, the major media, who OWN the federal reserve (yes it is a PRIVATELY owned institution), who create terrorist scares anytime they want so they can keep the majority of us in fear while they slowly remove more and more of our rights and who AUTOMATICALLY label information presented by Michael Moore (and others who take the time to find out what is REALLY going on) as "conspiracy theory" to throw the unsuspecting general public off the scent, are the good guys? Actually part of their diversionary tactic is to ALWAYS brand information that BREAKS THROUGH and that they DONT' want us to receive or believe as "conspiracy" while the REAL conspirators continue their clandestine agendas unabated. They know most will trust their viewpoint because they are in "trusted" positions. But once you REALLY WANTto see what is being projected for what it REALLY IS, the REAL truth will find you and whole illusion rapidly dissipates and they lose their mind control.

Problem is the masses seem more concerned about what Paris Hilton is doing and/or who will play in the Super Bowl, instead of finding out what is REALLY going on at ALL levels, so the masses continue to unconsciously support their conspiracies. Luckily, more and more people are waking up and becoming "conscious" and are sounding the alarm.

I APPLAUD movies like this. How the information is ORGANIZED has NOTHING to do with the message it has to tell.

11. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    And 2500 years behind Diagoras!

I mean, in cosmic terms, this guy is cutting edge!

A friend of mine had recommended this film to me last week but I haven't been motivated enough to find it.

12. the_reverend

Gold Member

i've tried to sit through it before. pure crap, all the way through. little better than those "documentaries" they play on evangelical TV that try to use science to prove the existence of God. just propagandist drivel dressed up like "education." i can do without.

13. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    If you were born in another time, you would have made a great Transcendentalist.

1) CAPS ARE A POOR WAY OF STRESSING SOMETHING, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO BE PERSUASIVE. TRY ITALICIZING INSTEAD.

2) The Federal Reserve is *not* privately owned. I needn't provide a source for this, because it's easily confirmed. Also, it's one of the most important things in stabilizing the American economy. I won't argue that, though, because I didn't agree with a sensationalist conspiracy video (which means I'm a sheep anyway, and can't be made to see the light).

3) The fact that the top money men control the world is pretty transparent. Your "lone beacon of truth"/mind-liberating persona is so 1700's.

4) Did I mention Michael Moore? I don't care about him. He misuses information and stretches the truth quite a bit, but his ultimate stance is valid in my opinion.

5) You know, the funny thing about that point you had to make about Paris Hilton and the Superbowl... only when I'm reminded of society's obsession with celebrity (mind control, yada yada yada) by conspiracy theorists and faux "human condition" intellectuals do I ever think about Paris Hilton. So...who is more distracted? Clearly, my mind is less clouded with the mundane than those who speak about such petty things on a regular basis. It's the body thetans, man. My e-meter levels are through to roof. I'm practically evolving into a higher being as I write this message.

6) Humans will always be the same in spirit. There's no "mass awakening", no momentous happening occurring this very instant in history. If you had the insight to see beyond your time, you'd realize that. How are you any better than the religious people you attack? The rapture/second coming/apocalypse/Barney and Friends season premiere has been imminent for thousands of years. Everybody knows that.

7) You're exactly right; how the information is organized is nothing compared to the message itself. When I criticized the movie's organization, I was intentionally avoiding criticizing its intellectual merit, and choosing a lesser critique in the hope that it would save me the trouble of getting into a debate that cannot be won. Even still, somebody (in this case, you) responded in the most disappointingly typical way, forcing me to reply out of sheer irritation. That's the internet, I guess.

14. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Organized religion is not me paté. But everyone knows that by now.

15. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I never thought I'd be defending the newsworthiness of Paris Hilton... but... she does actually exist. That's one thing she's got going for her.

16. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

If they create terrorist scares etc I'm sure they'd have no problem offing Michael Moore, conspiracies are the new religion.

Draft saved Draft deleted