Reluctant Bottom

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by brad8611, Jan 7, 2008.

1. brad8611

brad8611 Member

There are many different conotations to this concept, but was wondering if you big dicked gay guys enjoyed having a guy that is normally a top and turning him into your bottom?

And is the reluctant bottom hotter to deal with than the full on established and willing bottom?

2. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Personally I prefer a bottom who is dedicated to his craft (dare I say art?).

I have had three types of run-ins with fellow-tops through online hook-up sites like Manhunt:

1) Curious and or "versatile" tops who want to know what all the fuss is about. Despite the amount of foreplay involved, in the end they were just too reluctant to let go and get fucked hard. The usual resort of these encounters is oral, in which case we are neither tops nor bottoms, but "sides".

2) Tops who have indulged in too many "party-favors" (drugs: usually Cocaine or Meth). These guys are usually up for anything physically, but mentally/emotionally are ambiguous or otherwise reluctant to play a more submissive role. These usually end with my leaving (or kicking him out) after a short while.

3) True versatiles who label themselves as tops because the top/bottom ratio here in SoFla is so skewed (bottoms outnumber tops to a vast extent) and they really do enjoy topping as much as bottoming. These are usually the most satisfactory encounters I have with a self-proclaimed top, but even they lack the stamina for an all-night edging session.

I have also played with other tops at sex parties and/or three-ways. The usual response from them is "I never expected that would happen" after I've penetrated him. But, again, it's usually more of a short-term mini-shag than a full-on assault.

One time I was part of a four-way with a couple who were the invited guests of a fuckbud I'd been seeing. I wasn't aware of the dynamics of their relationship and was attracted to one much more than the other. To make a long story short, I wound up pushing the plastic chair he was in more than half-way around the pool with each thrust before I let go and came (bellowing, cursing and screaming) up his ass.

My fuckbud informed me later that by fucking the habitual top I'd set the ball in motion to the breakup of their relationship. The bottom had never seen his guy get fucked quite like that and couldn't get the image of my fucking his stud in incremental nudges around the pool out of his head.

3. B_ajaxgayguy7

B_ajaxgayguy7 New Member

I to prefer to top a guy that is a true bottom. The so called vers tops are usually so tight it turns into a turn off trying to get inside them, and if you do get inside them they are so sensitive to taking it you really cant give them a good pounding, once again a turn off for me. IM vers, i love to bottom as much as top. I can be very aggressive as a top or bottom.

4. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've found that's true of everywhere, not just Florida.

5. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have to say I find you a stud. Very maculine. As for the breakup...that is a lot to put on your door step...maybe they had an issue on to themselves

6. houtx48

Gold Member

hey bucko i have a pool and i'll go buy plastic chair.....

7. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    My hero, Bbucko!

8. Farmio

Farmio New Member

This post touched on a major fantasy i've had where too tops wrestle for dominance the winner fucks the loser. It has to be a true top that doesn't really want to be fucked so the wrestling is real.
    And a movie using actors wouldn't cut it...an amateur video on the otherhand would be awesome.

9. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Dare I say it's the same in New York as well? It's so hard to find genuine versatile men. Even I get bored staying in one position all day (or night) long.

And I had no idea that you were in So. Florida. I was just there over the weekend working at one of the clubs in South Beach!

10. Jism

Jism New Member

Albums:
    I guess I am number 3. I fuck with man because I like to fuck with men and that goes for cocksucking too I love to plow a guy's arse real hard. "Passive only bottoms" are not enough of a challenge- pace bottoms.
    Hard tops who only want to plow your butt are Ok for a pick up but à la longue, I want more spice.The best fucks are with guys who are tough fuckers themselves but sometimes feel to be used like a slut.

11. brad8611

brad8611 Member

Would love to watch that video.

12. Tanvir

Tanvir New Member

Albums:
    Pretend at being afraid as you push backward onto that big cock! Sometimes I can even work up myself into such a frenzy! If someone says no outright, you should stop-however, if I'm unsure, say "I don't know, you're so huge!",..that isn't a refusal. Tease me with your cock, push slowly forward inside me-at least try! Are you a man?

I hate a top who cannot assert himself. When I top, I like to tease and play! Tell you how tight you are, how I'm going to punish your hole! Haha! Fun!

13. ~quicksilver~

~quicksilver~ New Member

I have a thing for topping guys that are masculine and/or bigger than me physically. Love the dynamic switch. As I am a slim, cute 25 yr old, topping an older, muscly, hairy/bearded guy really get me going.

But I have to agree with the other poster's comments. I am versatile and have found that topping someone who isn't used to it or isn't really willing is usually a let down. Either they can't relax and are so tight that it is hard going, or they are so unused to the sensation that they cum really quickly or have to stop because they have had "enough". Versatile guys rock, they are my fave.

14. Tanvir

Tanvir New Member

Albums:
    Do you like to play, to create drama and tension between you and your subjects? Have a little tug-of-war, even if it is for play! Why not?

15. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have no idea what really fractured their relationship, only what I was told. And at any rate, I might have found it mildly amusing to be labeled the "cause", but rejected any blame or guilt out-of-hand. Remorse doesn't suit me.

Invite several attractive men and I'm there, baby :wink:

Let me know next time you're down here, maybe we'll have a drink?

I'm sure it is. You'll hear no complaints from me.

You sound like me at 25 :cool:

I am not comfortable getting penetrated (never was, stopped when I was 20). I'll go along with the tug-of-war, but with the pre-determined conclusion that I'll be victorious.

Personally I find tight, reluctant hole to be a highly overrated virtue. I prefer them open, wet, sloppy and begging for it. For such things, only a dedicated bottom will do, I think.

16. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    This will surely rock your world.

17. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

What he said!

18. aquadude

aquadude New Member

Albums:
    I know that this is supposed to be a thread directed at the tops out there, but I feel the need to post anyway. I'm a bottom, and fairly often I do take the completely submissive role, however I have been with guys that got completely turned on like no other when I was the bottom but took the dominant role. His dick may have been up my ass, but I was the one in control and he loved it. The few times that I have topped I preferred the ones that were outright bottoms. They know exactly what they are doing and it makes it that much better. Anyway, that is just this bottom's input on a top's thread.

19. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Completely passive, head-in-the-pillow bottoms bore me to tears. I like someone who's with me, eye-to-eye not just cock-in-ass.

Just because a guy's a bottom doesn't mean he should lay there and whimper softly...give me a man to fuck, dammit!

20. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I volunteer........(and I ain't no sissy fuck :cool:)

Draft saved Draft deleted