Remember climbing the rope in gym class?

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I remember climbing a tree and getting this overwhelming "tingly" feeling in my little cock and surrounding area. I almost let go of the tree it was so strong. I was able to duplicate it time and again by doing leg pull ups off of a hanging bar on our swingset at home. My pants would rub just right on my hard little dick and the tingles would come. I would be so taken by them I would usually just let go of the crossbar above and slide to the ground, still in full tingle mode. No mess since I was a long way from being able to ejaculate.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i remember two things about the rope. First, I always had strong arms and would be one of the few who could get to the top. I also remember being the one to hold the bottom of the rope and seeing some amazing things while i looked up and some of the dudes climbing the rope :)

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok I have to say that I loved going up the rope, and I was damn good at it. Never had a spotter though. But for the life of me I have ABSOLUTELY no clue what you guys are talking about! What tingles and where exactly? Someone spell it out? Are you talikng about a twinkle in the "taint", or in the penis? Was it simply from being up high or rubbing against the rope? No clue!

TforTrapeze

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If climbing a rope gives all of you tingly/orgasmic feelings,
then I'd probably be SPENT for all of us by now.
1.jpg

As you can see, i spend my life up on a rope, and I can calmly say, I don't get any tingly feelings,
luckily so, cause a hard on in my circus outfits would be MIGHTY obvious.

MY WEBSITE : HoopArtist.com

brooklynjackp

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh boy.. I feel like a freak

I was abso positivly asexual till the age of 13, and we had the rope before that. So I felt nothing down there, all I thought was: I can't climb it... I was embarrassed in front of the entire class, made me want to cry and brought me to think of killing myself...

Good thing those stinking times are over :biggrin1:

And now look at you, grown up big and strong - especially BIG <G>

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
wow, i never realized so many guys were ejaculating all around me! never had that sensation, but i was rather uncoordinated and just relied on upper body strength to haul my ass up, but that was in hs where i weighed in as a freshman at 135lbs and graduated at 185lbs sigh

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We used to have two metal poles on the playground in elementary school that all the boys would race each other up during recess. This was only in the early 90's, but no way in hell would those poles be allowed at any elementary school now lol, too dangerous.

Anyway occasionally when racing up those poles I'd get the most amazing feeling. Obviously I wasn't old enough to understand what it was or to ejaculate but I certainly remember that feeling and it was amazing. To be honest I remember it feeling better than my orgasms now, as a grown adult, which I don't understand either.

D_oijjhyh

Just Browsing
Media
Great!! I thought being alone. It has been my nightmare all my years in school from 10 to 18 yo. I was unable to climb the rope without having an orgasm. Terrible loneliness as I had to stop moving at the very top of the rope to wait the end and be able to go down. And once on the floor, as soon as I started cumming, I had to rush to the locker room to fix it. Even for the final gym exam we have here for last high school year examination I had an orgasm.
The funny thing is that I have never been minute man.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never had this sensation and climbing the rope in gym class was nothing more than a movie or television stereotype that never materialized in my actual life. Much like, those 'dreaded' group showers after physical education, as well.

It is actually enlightening to see that rope climbing was actually part of many school's curriculums.