Remember Joey Lawrence?

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
I had forgotten just how hot he was after he outgrew the "whoa" years (blossom). This clip was Joey at his finest. Short hair, good body, but still no bulge in sight. Either the network hid it well, or he's got a teeny weenie.

He did display his huge bulge during several episodes. Truth be told, the bulge was the reason why I tuned in. I wish I had the stills.

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love if someone would check out one of his shows and post a pic of him in that thong.... that would be the best... ANYONE GOING?!? Thanks in advance :)

I don't go totally ga-ga over the thought of seeing a celebrity in a thong very much...but with Mr. Lawrence here...omg, I would gladly pay for the priveledge of seeing this stud's actual bulge! I've fantasized about bottoming for him so many times over the years, I almost feel like he's an old F-bud.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Loved to see him in a Sean Cody with Brandon. Those two would have been perfect for each other. Muscles and everything else. :wink: Had Joey not been that well-known, you bet that Sean Cody would have jumped the opportunity to enlist him as one of the top models. BTW, these pics are fabalous. Woah is right.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Attachments

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I especially like Matthew's look in Cheats...especially when the actor that played "Handsome" was checking him out when he went shirtless around 8:48-8:57. The actor playing Handsome is Trevor Fehrman and he was 20-21 around this time. All I have to say is lucky SOB to check his junk out.

Cheats The Movie Part 6 - YouTube