Remember Joey Lawrence?

gayisch1

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So he did that stripping thing and we still have no pictures?!
How is that possible?!!

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I thought the closet-case was going to be on the DWTS All Stars, he was damn good when he was on there and I thought he got robbed and I was hoping to get to see him on there again, Alas it isn't to be.
I heard something about a stripping gig in Vegas, but seriously NO ONE has pictures of this ?

:bj:
HH

D

deleted15807

I've saw him in the showers at the gym a few years ago (1996?). He was doing a TV movie up here in Vancouver. He must have been around 19 or 20 at the time, beautiful body, average dick, cut.

You saw an average flaccid dick. Who knows what it is erect?

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
what is up with his hair though

Exactly!!!

I've always thought he was smokin Hot!! My favorite was that movie he did where he's a spoiled rich kid and forced to go live with his Aunt who's losing her farm.

chgome

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he is not at all what he use to be, I never see a bulge on this guy even with tight pants

Dr_Feelgood_LV

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just gonna paste here what I just wrote on the other thread:

OMFG! Joey was my first real celebrity crush when I was a boy!! Haha. When he was still doing Blossom and had an album out and I loved the first single. He always had his shirt off on magazines (Tiger Beat OMG i bought them all like a girl lmao!!) and since that was the early 90s, he was one of the first young guys who consciously built his body the way its the usual now. So he was an Instagram model 15 years before it was even a thing. Which is why when he turned adult, he already was almost too built and ripped even for Instagram. And somehow that made him less attractive to me even if he probably would have been sex itself I imagine if I saw him naked in person. Maybe it's just the innocence of those years that I missed. He was a goofy jock back then with a lot of hair. And now, he's a "serious" bronzed, bald, Yul Brynner, sexy actor all of a sudden.

Anyways, I also LOVED that he was such a huge Mariah stan back then. So he also was the first celebrity who was just unabashedly a fan of my ultimate idol, plus he does sing, so that was it. That sealed the deal. He WAS my boyfriend and future husband. This is so hilarious. Lol

I've saw him in the showers at the gym a few years ago (1996?). He was doing a TV movie up here in Vancouver. He must have been around 19 or 20 at the time, beautiful body, average dick, cut.

OMFG you're so lucky!! And you caught him at the very prime of his teenage years when I was SOOO into him. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

OwlSocket

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Supposedly Joey Lawrence was shown in his briefs overnight during Celebrity Big Brother 2019 and screenshots were posted, but they seem to have been scrubbed from the Internet. I missed them a couple of years ago. Does anyone have those?