Remember Me? NYC

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey there! It has been a while and I just wanted to say hi. Maybe you want to catch up in chat or over a drink one evening

If we haven't interacted- I'm a sizequeen like the name says. Live in the area. Am curvy bbw with big breasts, smaller waist, and big round ass, people say I am sexy. I am sweet for the most part except when my sarcastic sense of humor comes out. I really enjoy sex with large cock and recently learned the wonders of giving head with a cock ring. It would be nice to hear from someone hung for a friendly meet up when the mood strikes. If they had a place to play it would be great since my roommate is nosy. Oh almost forgot to mention, I love deep throat and I do not mind someone who is also oral

Meetmee

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I work in Manhattan every day. I don't have a place to play, but I love to flirt and be teased. I would be happy to buy you lunch so you could drive me crazy at the restaurant.

DM me if you're interested.

Xspree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome back.. Id love to hangout with you!! The only thing is that im in the same boat.. I dont have a place to play.. But when fancypants gets here maybe we could get a hotel room.. I've never had a threesome and id like to..