Remember the name of this thread ..celebrity ENDOWMENT

engorged

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i can whinge if want to.

there are too many pretty boy omghessocute, and not enough of what this is meant to be ..celebrity cocks..

i for one dont care if hes blond, is dating so and so, dances well or wears wotever..this discussion area is about celeb cocks either big large small or in the middle...

if you want to go on and on about howcute he is...go post on dollymagazine.com...

sorry to be so abrupt..but this discussion is loosing its roots..

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's not enough celebrity cock to sustain this forum. I agree with JD that possible bulge sightings are pretty tedious. In between the pics or videos of real celeb cocks its nice to see a few hot guys. Members will still post when they get hold of hot celeb material so its not like youre gonna miss-out.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Amen.And not to be rude.But why is it always people that dont add to the forums that do nothing but knock them?.Just enjoy the sites,if you dont wanna see a thread,guess what.You dont have to click on it,Cheers.Jason.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my suggestion would be if you are unhappy with the content of the forum, start threads that counters this problem. Also do keep in mind it can be hard to sustain a thread about celebrities if there are no pictures available of the requested person. :)

breathe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i think that jason is right and having some variety could only draw more ppl and discussion into the forum.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Firstly, by "this thread", I assume you actually mean this forum?

Secondly, 'endowment' is not exclusively indicative of penis size or lack thereof; nor does it, nor should it, only include males in its meaning.
Moreover, it has no actual inherent sole link to physical attributes either.

If you'd prefer to get technical(relevant text highlighted):

en·dow·ment
n.
1. The act of endowing.
2. Funds or property donated to an institution, individual, or group as a source of income.
3. A natural gift, ability, or quality.

While in the context of LPSG.org it's safe to assume that penises will be the majority content of this forum, it doesn't mean that other content should be excluded.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Ugh, why is there always someone who would like to control what others post about in this forum?!:rolleyes:

i can whinge if want to.

there are too many pretty boy omghessocute, and not enough of what this is meant to be ..celebrity cocks..

i for one dont care if hes blond, is dating so and so, dances well or wears wotever..this discussion area is about celeb cocks either big large small or in the middle...

if you want to go on and on about howcute he is...go post on dollymagazine.com...

Discussions about the above highlighted would seem to be exactly what this forum is for since it says this in the LPSG index: "Celebrity Endowments - The lives of the rich, famous, and well-hung!"

Last edited:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I removed all my opinions. I forgot how one sided people like things to be.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Engorged: If you don't enjoy the threads then keep looking for something you might like. But save those comments, please.

Of course everyone is free to comment, but these threads are created and continued by people who like the topics or persons they are about. So at least a minimum of respect has to be shown towards that people who actually cares to share with others and who are happy to do so.

We're all not here to please everybody

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anyone have a picture of David Beckham? or Mario Lopez maybe?

These are the ones that get me. I'm glad to help but sometimes people get really rude about it which KILLS me cuz if u can access LPSG u can access googlesearch. One SOB was really snotty about it so I quoted him, inserted the link into the first comma in his quote, told him I'd linked him but that he'd already missed it. HA! I felt so clever for about 13 seconds. Best 13 seconds of my life.

Engorged: If you don't enjoy the threads then keep looking for something you might like. But save those comments, please.

Of course everyone is free to comment, but these threads are created and continued by people who like the topics or persons they are about. So at least a minimum of respect has to be shown towards that people who actually cares to share with others and who are happy to do so.

We're all not here to please everybody

Refreshing to hear atleast one other person asking for consideration. I've learned that asking for consideration on the web is ineffective. Too many assholes. Putting them on "ignore" has had 100% positive results.

Last edited:

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i can whinge if want to.

Wow, someone has issues here.

Where to start?

Where to start?

Let's see, you've posted 33 times. Let's do a quic review of what you've posted so far?

You're very first post, back on August 4th of 2007 was how much you loved to suck on your brothers cock at age 5.

Cut/Uncut: when did you first see the other?
Views: 2,625
Posted By engorged
Re: Cut/Uncut: when did you first see the other?

um my brother was deliciously uncut---i remember sucking on it when i was 5......

perhaps thats why i love natural men so much.....

Really nice way to introduce yourself here.

Then the next one was castigating someone who was advertising something.

Gangbang pics
Views: 1,255
Posted By engorged
Re: Gangbang pics

seems like someone trying to advertise to me..is that allowed here???

shame....

yet on at least two different occasions you posted links to some kind of link to "dolleymagazine.com"

Sounds a bit hypocritical to me. But maybe you learned that sucking on your brothers cock at age 5.

Then the very next post of yours on August 18, 2007 was in the Zack Effron thread talking about how creepy the dialog was. Yet, again, your VERY FIRST POST was you admitting at age 5 that you sucked your brothers uncut cock.

Your comment on the initial post seemed to aimed directly at Jasondawgxxx and all the threads that he has started.

Rule #1) Just because YOU haven't heard of these guys doesn't mean they aren't famous.

Rule #2) If you don't have anything positive to say or can't say it in a constructive criticism kind of way, don't post.

Now, I can go back and single out everyone of your posts but, quite frankly, even though it's only 33 posts that you've logged so far and that makes you OH SO QUALIFIED to jump down someone elses throat who has posted WAY so more than you, you're not worth it.

Sklar

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, someone has issues here.

Where to start?

Where to start?

Let's see, you've posted 33 times. Let's do a quic review of what you've posted so far?

You're very first post, back on August 4th of 2007 was how much you loved to suck on your brothers cock at age 5.

Cut/Uncut: when did you first see the other?
Views: 2,625
Posted By engorged
Re: Cut/Uncut: when did you first see the other?

um my brother was deliciously uncut---i remember sucking on it when i was 5......

perhaps thats why i love natural men so much.....

Really nice way to introduce yourself here.

Then the next one was castigating someone who was advertising something.

Gangbang pics
Views: 1,255
Posted By engorged
Re: Gangbang pics

seems like someone trying to advertise to me..is that allowed here???

shame....

yet on at least two different occasions you posted links to some kind of link to "dolleymagazine.com"

Sounds a bit hypocritical to me. But maybe you learned that sucking on your brothers cock at age 5.

Then the very next post of yours on August 18, 2007 was in the Zack Effron thread talking about how creepy the dialog was. Yet, again, your VERY FIRST POST was you admitting at age 5 that you sucked your brothers uncut cock.

Your comment on the initial post seemed to aimed directly at Jasondawgxxx and all the threads that he has started.

Rule #1) Just because YOU haven't heard of these guys doesn't mean they aren't famous.

Rule #2) If you don't have anything positive to say or can't say it in a constructive criticism kind of way, don't post.

Now, I can go back and single out everyone of your posts but, quite frankly, even though it's only 33 posts that you've logged so far and that makes you OH SO QUALIFIED to jump down someone elses throat who has posted WAY so more than you, you're not worth it.

Sklar

BRAVO